PDA

View Full Version : tht.1.s13

udon!
03-20-2010, 10:15 PM
ok, so today i am suppost to meet up with this guy. i was PLANNING to look at his s13 coupe for sale, so right before i leave, i get ahold of him just to make sure were still on and he says yep see you there.

so after an hour of driving, i arrive at the place we agreed to meet. he is nowhere to be seen. i searched the parking lot and he still, was nowhere to be seen.

so i try calling and texting him, but NO REPLY.

I called him about 15 times and i could tell he hung up every time by the amount of times it rang (diff. amount of rings every time)

so after finally spending 30 minutes trying to get ahold of this guy, i decided to head home. boy was i pissed. not only did i waste my time, i also wasted my money.

DO NOT deal with this guy unless you want him to FLAKE.

hey tht.1.s13, if your reading this

FUCK YOU.

dOMEmE
03-21-2010, 02:14 AM
damn, i would be pissed after a hour driving for nothing aswell...

s14canyoncity
01-22-2011, 04:16 AM
frosted flake ...i see him wanting alot of stuff on for sale thread but how many has he actually bought.

HKS Hi Flow =i'll pick it up tomorrow never got your call home skillet .... ooOoOh well no biggy.

But yeah that pretty f_up .... 1hr drive and dude flakes on the sale/meet

Slammed Assassin
01-22-2011, 05:02 AM
i would be mad too!! i hate flakes

rob22
01-22-2011, 05:13 AM
frosted flake ...i see him wanting alot of stuff on for sale thread but how many has he actually bought.

HKS Hi Flow =i'll pick it up tomorrow never got your call home skillet .... ooOoOh well no biggy.

But yeah that pretty f_up .... 1hr drive and dude flakes on the sale/meet

yup hes a flake.
always posting dibs and shittt.

if you have s14 parts dont sell them to him.

ZEN14
01-22-2011, 12:39 PM
Wow did not know this guy been flaking on everyone. I'm the latest he flaked on. Not as bad as OP, but he was going to buy my cage off me this past Thursday and backed out couple hrs before we were suppose to meet up. A few days earlier i even offered to deliver the the part to him which would of been an hr drive from where i'm at. I borrowed a truck, brought the cage to work with me, everything was ready to go and when i confirmed with him the time i will be in his area he texted me back that he's going to pass on it.