PDA

View Full Version : VA 1996 BMW M3 for sale or for trade!! $7900

brianglawson
03-19-2010, 04:17 AM
Hi, i used to be a very frequent poster here, as i used to own an s13 with silvia front end and a nice sr20 swap:)

I have for sale the project that replaced that project, and would consider trading for another sr or even rb swapped car!!!

add copied from craigslist!!!, No Craigslist links

Pics are in the craigslist add!!

*The car is a 1996 Bmw M3. It is black on black, it has the luxury package.
*it has a 3.2 inline 6 and a 5speed manual transmission. It has about 16X,XXX miles and runs great
*The car recently had a major suspension overhaul, including all new Powerflex poly rear subframe bushings(600$ install alone!!) new powerflex Rear trailing arm bushings, new front control arm bushings, new rear shock mounts, 2 new front tie rods, and newer rear lower control arms,
*it has newer front brake rotors and pads
*THe front brake calipers recently had new slides installed
*The car runs on Goodyear Eagle F1 Gs D3's
*it has a remus exhaust
*an autothority cold air intake
*it has Bilstein Sport shocks and Eibach ProKit springs
*it has had a new clutch in the past 10,000 miles
*it had a new waterpump installed in the last 5,000 miles
*new HVAC filter

The car has been a lot of fun, however i now have a 5 month old and cannot continue on with my project. It is a driveable car and is a great foundation for a toy car project, or a track car, or just something to have some fun with!!!!

The car does need some tlc, and this is the reasoning for the lower price. It has minor damage in the front on the passenger side and down on the bumper. The damage happened about 4 years ago and it never was replaced. It all still looked like an M3 and held the side corner, so i didnt worry about it too much. It is a light dent in the front of the fender and a small hole in the bumper. The are misc dings around the car, pretty tyical of a car this age. The rear diffuser is missing also.

The interior is all in good condition. The headliner needs replacing, and the drivers seat is worn like most early e36 models. The the hood lever needs replaced, however it still opens. The kickpanel around te hood pull also needs replced. Aside from some door panel clips, that is all that is wrong with the interior.

Im sure i may be forgetting some info, the car hasnt been driven enough in the past year, and i just wish to see it get used and enjoyed how it was intended to be!!

$7900 or best offer, the price is negotiable

racerx2k1
03-19-2010, 10:18 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21037-sale-rules-guidelines.html

And last but not least, a friendly reminder that external links to other for sale pages are not authorized:

eBay
Craigslist
other car forums.