PDA

View Full Version : OHIO Cruise In

Sreds13
03-09-2010, 11:08 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/Stilllex2/2010carshowflyer.jpg
The season is fast approaching and it's time to start getting the word out on up coming events. SIP (Self Improved Performance) is hosting the 4th annual West Carrollton High School Cruise-In.

This years Cruse-In is a Cruise-In for the school Levy, we're wanting to gain as much attention as we can to show our support for the school and our local community.

There will be a $7.00 fee to all Vehicles that enter the show. Awards will also be presented to the winners of the judging, categories are still up in the air, each category will have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place; along with a Best of Show.

There will be food for sale by the school and possibly a few local venders as well. If you are interested or know a vender that would be interested in selling at the show please contact me.

The school will also have an art show, fun, and entertainment so bring the family.

For anyone who owns or knows an owner of any local business that would like to advertise or set up a booth during the event please contact me.

Just in case you missed the information on the flyer...

Where- 5833 Student St., West Carrollon, OH 45449

When- May 1st (May 2nd rain date)

Z33dori
03-09-2010, 11:33 PM
this would be cool, car should be rolling by then!

Sreds13
03-14-2010, 08:53 PM
If you can spread the word about the show, we have a huge lot to fill looking for a memorable turnout.

Sreds13
04-25-2010, 09:53 AM
The show is in less then a week looking at good number of cars to show up hope to see Nissans galore