PDA

View Full Version : TX 1990 Nissan 240SX Hatchback. Project car.

madmike*1
03-05-2010, 04:56 AM
1990 Nissan 240SX Hatchback.
Project car.. Was purchased with intent to set up as a daily driver and and some drifting. Shifted gears in terms of what I wanted to do, so out it goes.
Details - Essentially complete except for engine and transmission. Some mods already complete.
Exterior: Body appears to be in good shape except for a few minor dings, shiny paint on most of car, pretty good glass (including new front windshield), Weatherstripping in good shape, hatchback support struts in good shape, 3 5Zigen Typhoon rims, one S-14 rim. Megan Racing lowered springs. Shocks and struts appear to be in good shape, very firm.
Interior - S-14 front seats, no rips in front or rear seats that I can see. Added LED instrumentation including a boost gauge and air fuel ratio gauge. No radio. Needs various small interior parts. Dash in fairly good shape, but has some cracks.
Mechanicals - No engine or transmission. Opportunity to pick your own hyper engine to install. New driveshaft, rebuilt rear end and new aluminum differential cover, new A/C condenser fan, Car has A/C, but no A/C compressor and associated parts are included.
Extra Parts included with sale - SR-20 Headers, SR-20 engine mounts, fuel system parts, (rail, lines etc), Mobil 1 oil filter, engine belts, section of cool air intake, intake manifold, windshield washer fluid reservoir. Also included is a dirty box of bolts, which I was told were all that were needed to complete the engine and transmission installation..
for sale on ebay heres the link have a look
No eBay links

racerx2k1
03-05-2010, 08:59 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21037-sale-rules-guidelines.html

And last but not least, a friendly reminder that external links to other for sale pages are not authorized:

eBay
Craigslist
other car forums.