PDA

View Full Version : Tek One Autoworks Looking for very experienced mechanic/technician

Tantwoforty
03-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Tek One Autoworks is a shop in Riverside CA that specializes in performance and turbocharged vehicles as well as bumper to bumper repair.
We are looking for one more mechanic to fill a spot that has just opened up.
We are looking for someone with
-At least 10 years experience in the mechanical field preferably in performance parts installation and tuning.
-The ability to quickly asses and repair any electrical system on any vehicle
-Have your own tools
-Complete understanding of diagnostics EX: check engine light, misfire, rough idle, shorts, drains. A/C repair, Transmission and engine overhauls.
-Ability to install aftermarket everything, from stereos to turbos to exhaust to interior.
-Ability to fabricate piping, mounts and whatever it takes to get the job done right.
-The ability to complete complex engine swaps and rewires in any vehicle/engine EX: Honda delsol with Nissan sr20det
-Job is full time mon-sat minimum 10 hour days. Pay is based on commission, Your efficiency will determine your salary.
-Positive attitude and able to take criticism.
-Good with people
If you feel you fit in to these requirements
This position will fill fast. Call or stop by. Pm me with any questions :)
Tek One Autoworks
5885 Jurupa Ave. Unit C
Riverside Ca. 92504
(951) 354-6686

Slo_240sx
03-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Sounds like me but the Gov't has my ass for a few more years... Good luck with an efficient Tech, I'll tell you they are swarming in Michigan looking for a place to go to.

fcdrifter20
03-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Anyone who gets this job is lucky.Just be ready to WORK. No matter how long you have been working in the automotive industry, you will probably learn something new everyday working at Tek One. Alex thought me most of what i know today and for that I will always be grateful :D.

Place is super legit, hope you guys find someone thats up to par.....which reminds me...i gota stop by one day soon as i get sometime and see how thing sare going over thr

Tantwoforty
03-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Yeah come by and say whats up.. i met you at the nissan meet at the dealer i dont know if you remember me.
Alex says whats up..
There has to be someone out there able to keep up with him lol.

fcdrifter20
03-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Yeah come by and say whats up.. i met you at the nissan meet at the dealer i dont know if you remember me.
Alex says whats up..
There has to be someone out there able to keep up with him lol.

able to keep up with Alex????? thats gona be hard to find lol

bardabe
03-12-2010, 12:15 PM
able to keep up with Alex????? thats gona be hard to find lol

lol I'd like to say otherwise. but definitely good luck whoever gets the job will have some good training and definitely learn something new.

Tantwoforty
03-12-2010, 05:55 PM
lol I'd like to say otherwise. but definitely good luck whoever gets the job will have some good training and definitely learn something new.
Oh not imposable, there are some amazing mechanics out there.. we just need 2 in the same place.

Tantwoforty
04-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Still looking for someone.

handinpants
07-18-2010, 06:06 AM
-Ability to install aftermarket everything, from stereos to turbos to exhaust to interior.
-Ability to fabricate piping, mounts and whatever it takes to get the job done right.

what kind of pay are you offering for this position the "Pay is based on commission, Your efficiency will determine your salary." doesn't sound very inspiring to event put my self out there. Efficiency and getting the job right the first time, are pretty much polar opposites. I can throw something together efficiently and get it out the door. But i don't want to see it come back for something i overlooked, which is why i mention this.

however, what is your definition of "Pay is based on commission" and "Your efficiency will determine your salary"?

i really wanna know.

bardabe
07-19-2010, 01:14 PM
ME and Alex are working everything out right now