PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Bride Zieg III???

Skizzup
02-22-2010, 01:58 AM
im looking for a seat with crazy leg bolsters. like a zieg iii. i've sat in a vios and zeta, but the zieg iii has more of an angled back and was wondering if anyone personally has it and what they think about it.

im torn between a zeta iii or a zieg iii. dimensions are pretty similar (except the shoulder area) but the zieg has more leg holding power (looks that way at least.)

also would i be able to us FG rails on a low max seat? i already have some. haha

http://www.bride-showroom.jp/gallery/gallery_link/nissan/s15_20091227_1/images/main.jpg

http://www.bride-showroom.jp/gallery/gallery_link/nissan/s15_20091227_1/index.html

TIA

S13 Charlie
02-22-2010, 11:52 AM
I used FG rails on my old Vios III, so yes they'll work with low max seats. The only problem with the FG and Low Max is that the seating position is kinda shifted toward the door about 0.5 inch or so. It's a little uncomfortable at first, but you can get used to it.

I can't vouch for Zieg III; hell, I didn't know they made a Zieg III.

icedsole
02-22-2010, 01:31 PM
zeg 3's are cool. i dont think ive ever seen one in the US tho.

pretty rare

Skizzup
02-22-2010, 01:47 PM
I used FG rails on my old Vios III, so yes they'll work with low max seats. The only problem with the FG and Low Max is that the seating position is kinda shifted toward the door about 0.5 inch or so. It's a little uncomfortable at first, but you can get used to it.

I can't vouch for Zieg III; hell, I didn't know they made a Zieg III.

well any seat (ie: zeta iii) will sit offset to the steering wheel when used with FG's. for some reason they set up the seat rails like that. i wonder why...

thanks for the info guys. the zieg iii is 10mm narrower (bottom area) and something like 40mm narrower (shoulder area) but much deeper, and the leg bolsters are much deeper (or taller i should say) which should make for some serious holding power.

icedsole
02-22-2010, 02:12 PM
^ some other rails sit like that too, its to make the seat avoid the little hump in the floor on US driver side, so you can get the seat maximum low.

!Zar!
02-22-2010, 02:59 PM
With Bride FG rails you can shift the seat position left/right

NINJASPY
02-22-2010, 03:10 PM
even when shifted all the way to the right(on lhd car)they may still be off.

I have this problem with my buddy club rails.

Anyone know if fg rails sit lower than buddy club rails?

Brian
02-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Zieg is so cool. I have never sat in the new one, but the previous model is SWEET. the leg bolsters are SWEET.

Enna
02-22-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm loving my Zeta III. As for the adjustment of the seat it is a bit off. They give you enough room for adjustment though.

Skizzup
02-22-2010, 03:43 PM
brian, did the zieg ii also have a more angled back? any discomfort because of it? i was thinking if it was uncomfortable, i could always tilt it using the different holes on the seat rails. but i wouldnt want to tilt it too much that i might submarine out of the seat. haha

Brian
02-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Yeah it is a little more reclined. I have the Zeros (which is the same as the Zieg, except mine has the big bolsters up top) and I LOVED it. very very comfortable. It was my daily seat for years and I never got tired of it or had complaints about it.

revat619
02-22-2010, 03:51 PM
I have the Zeig II and like Brian said, it's awesome. I LOVE it. Its more reclined than most bucket seats and its super comfortable.

The Zeig III should be similar, so i'd say go for it.

Brian
02-22-2010, 03:54 PM
Jay also has a Zieg 2 FOR SALE!!!

Skizzup
02-22-2010, 04:10 PM
thanks guys! gonna pull the triggerrrrr. just wonder how long it'll take. haha

Brian
02-22-2010, 05:01 PM
get Jay's!!!

right there. Revat619!

wh0aitznic0
02-22-2010, 08:16 PM
The Zeig 2 looks more hardcore than the new Zeig 3. Just like the Zeta 2 vs the 3. Looks comfortable as hell with that reclined back/gangsta lean.

My dream interior combo is a Zeros + Zeig + KEY!S wheel + Works Bell QR + Greddy knob. I've already got the knob. :)

Too bad I really don't want to spend $3k on that interior setup.

sharpe_corners
09-18-2011, 04:06 PM
I have one for $400 is anyone is interested.

tricky_ab
09-18-2011, 05:45 PM
thanks guys! gonna pull the triggerrrrr. just wonder how long it'll take. haha

Depends on if it's in stock at Tee's USA or not (If the shop you're planning to use does not have it in stock).