sonicSX
06-16-2003, 12:10 AM
What are your thoughts on D1 Driver Search event?:aw:

Brian
06-16-2003, 01:24 AM
best event ever

kuroi s14
06-16-2003, 06:03 AM
It was Off Da Hook! It's so different to see the D1 drivers live than on video and appreciate how grand their level of technique is I was in awe the whole day watching them do their high speed drifts. Most of the American drivers that competed today really impressed me because they kept on stepping it up on every pass. Congrats to all the finalist. SonicSX you did a great job out there too, much props!

nokeone
06-16-2003, 10:54 AM
:eek: <--- was what i was doing the entire time...lol..

it was awesome..so much fun..watching friends in the competition was great and then seeing those D1 guys demo was just unbelievable..it was crazy to meet, shake hands with, and feel somewhat connected to these amazing drifters that i had only previously seen in videos..

and yeah congrats to everyone who competed..you all did great!!

:D

Numerik
06-16-2003, 05:30 PM
Great event. THE MAD ROCK THE HOUSE! It was nice to meet Kida in person and the Signal drivers were very nice. Nomuken, what a great driver and what a character. The Drift King, awesome guy, standing around and signing autographs and taking pictures with everyone who wanted one. After the demo runs when they got in line and got the crowd even more pumped, that was awesome, I almost went deaf after the 350Z driver revved his car up, but it was well worth it! Can't wait for D1 in August.

The 2 close calls by the red FD, wow amazing recovery I thought for sure you were going to hit the wall. Glad you proved me wrong.

nokeone
06-16-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Numerik

The 2 close calls by the red FD, wow amazing recovery I thought for sure you were going to hit the wall. Glad you proved me wrong.

yeah it was great to see people going all out like that though..:)

when Aaron took out the barriers and then kept driving..that was bad ***...lol..