PDA

View Full Version : Black Dynamite

Paul2x
02-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Amazing!

Just wanted to see how many other got as much of a kick out of this movie as I did.

lol,

http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/archives/6cb11_black-dynamite1a.jpg

LeftNutOfGowd
02-19-2010, 01:07 PM
isnt this a re post

MADSilvia
02-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Black Dynamite is the shit!!!!

MrBrightSide
02-19-2010, 01:48 PM
funny we just covered the history of the blaxpoitation films in my theatre class. I'll have check this out

tricky_ab
02-19-2010, 03:13 PM
"Ain't nothin' in the world get Black Dynamite more mad than some jive ass sucka dealin' smack to the kids!"

Man this movie is too much...I bought the bluray on Tuesday, and I've watched it three times already LOL...

simmode1
02-20-2010, 12:43 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP, EUPHORIA! I AIN'T EVEN GOTTA LOOK TO KNOW THAT WAS YOU! SHOULD SEND YO ASS BACK TO CRENSHAW PETE WIT HIS HOT ASS COAT HANGERS! WOULD YA LIKE THAT!?

:bowrofl::Owned:

Mister.E
02-20-2010, 02:13 AM
one of the funniest movies i have watched in a while.

"HAHA! I THREW THAT SHIT BEFORE I EVEN CAME IN THE ROOM!" :bowrofl:

MrBrightSide
02-21-2010, 05:44 PM
lmao... I was laughing so hard when i first saw this scene of him referring to the vietnamese as chinese =D

[Speaking of his experiences in the Vietnam War] This one child, I'll never forget. Poor little bastard was still alive. Little Chinese legs were blown clean off! Still see his little shins & feet hangin' from the ceiling fan across the hut. He was charred from his head down to his little Chinese knees. He tried to get up. But he fell over & what was left of his right leg broke off. As he laid there, flat on his face, he looked up at me. His little Chinese eyes burnin' right into my stomach, deep into my soul. He said somethin' to me in Chinese like, "Boo coo sow!" sounded like some cartoon shit. But I understood it to be a question that he was askin' me. And I don't have to know how to speak Chinese to know what that question was. "Why, Black Dynamite? Why?"

fykFpD6snX0&feature=related

MrBrightSide
02-21-2010, 05:46 PM
BTW can someone identify the track in the background from the 1:10-2:31 min mark? That track is fucking ill

Paul2x
02-21-2010, 11:19 PM
"HAHA! I THREW THAT SHIT BEFORE I EVEN CAME IN THE ROOM!" :bowrofl:

Awesome! ^^^ LOL

Any of you catch any of the Actors F-n up and calling out the stage direction in their lines...lol

"Militants turn starboard- How'd you get in?"

240KA
02-21-2010, 11:29 PM
wow, wtf? that's funny, i watched this last night. i don't see how you guys liked this movie though. maybe it's cuz i don't know the historical background to it? oh well, it did have some super sarcastic humor.

simmode1
02-22-2010, 02:24 AM
Awesome! ^^^ LOL

Any of you catch any of the Actors F-n up and calling out the stage direction in their lines...lol

"Militants turn starboard- How'd you get in?"

What?! No! Know I gotta go rewatch this for the third time! lol Was that the only time that happened?

I also loved how Chicago Wind took, like, 3 corners on the mountain pass while looking out the back window before he crashed... lmao!

Mister.E
02-22-2010, 03:40 AM
i don't see how you guys liked this movie though.

GTFO

go watch some old films with Rudy Ray Moore (R.I.P.) and you will see why this movie is funny.

tricky_ab
02-22-2010, 08:28 AM
I got home from a late soccer game and couldn't sleep so I watched it again...

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

I swear, every time I watch this movie, I'm picking up new funny lines:rofl:

illvialuver
02-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Is it out? I was at blockbuster last week and did not see this, I have been wanting this to see this for so long.

simmode1
02-23-2010, 12:54 AM
Is it out? I was at blockbuster last week and did not see this, I have been wanting this to see this for so long.

I think most of us just hit the torrents for it...

Razi
02-23-2010, 01:08 AM
"I'm Gloria, and this is Black Dynamite"
"My momma said my daddy's name is Black Dynamite."
"So did my momma!"
*Happy music stops*
"Uhhh hush up little girls, a lot of cats have that name..."

Haha, hilarious movie.

bboyswoosh87
02-23-2010, 12:18 PM
This movie was so funny

tricky_ab
02-23-2010, 01:38 PM

Yeah it dropped like two weeks ago...I had to hit up two big box stores, and a music/DVD shop in order to find it as it seems like no one is advertising or stocking many/any copies...