PDA

View Full Version : Enthusiast Apparel wants Zilvia feedback!

Edgar
02-18-2010, 03:20 PM
As some of you dudes know something else that I do is work here at Enthusiast Apparel, we make a lot of shirts for people and even have commercials during some programming on Speed and during Top Gear. We have been working on a new line of shirts that will cater to more car enthusiast of all sorts and this past week we have been working on a new design and i'm not sure how I feel about it. I would like to see what some thoughts that some Zilvia members would have. More designs are in the works and should be up with the new line sometime in the Spring. Check us out! EnthusiastApparel.com | , Car Guy Tees, Awesome Car T-Shirts for $20, Everything a Petrolhead needs. (http://enthusiastapparel.com/)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/xxedtegraxx04/silvia-preview2.jpg

Your opinions? You like yes or no and why?

Thank You
Edgar

ZilviaKid
02-18-2010, 04:09 PM
whats up with the paintball shit in the background?

iviScYth3ivi
02-18-2010, 04:23 PM
it looks awesome!, id buy one, id like to see a hatch w kouki tails too, and paintball stuff is a helmet

sinji
02-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Its a racing helmet I believe. looks good

93nismo
02-18-2010, 04:39 PM
i like it. id rather have it on the back unless its water base ink tho. i hate the plasticy feeling on the front of my shirt. but if its in black i don't think that would be an issue unless your have like 10 passes on it lol

ryguy
02-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Its a racing helmet I believe. looks good

its the fucking Stig lol

I think the shirt looks sick

PS the I "Nurburgring" Sabine is awseome.

Edgar
02-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the feedback dudes.

tricky_ab
02-19-2010, 10:21 AM
That looks great!

BustedS13
02-19-2010, 01:13 PM
can't see the shirt through the watermark

Z33dori
02-19-2010, 01:49 PM
FYI > these shirts instantly make panties drop

ericcastro
02-19-2010, 02:27 PM
I feel its extremely uncreative.
And its a perfect square.

not digging it.
But i dont dig much automotive clothing because i think it usually lacks creativity.

not trying to dis, just my opinion.
maybe if you make the background not so square/stamped on feeling.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s242/castro_castro/e52c28dd.jpg

Edgar
02-19-2010, 03:36 PM
Yea I know what you are talking about, I honestly dont wear too many shirts with cars on them because its just not my "personal" style but I kinda like how this shirt will fit and look like when its on. Like I said we are making more designs and just working on different ideas, I greatly appreciate the feedback. I wish I could make a shirt with wolves, moons, and cars than I would for sure always just wear that shirt.

ericcastro
02-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Yea I know what you are talking about, I honestly dont wear too many shirts with cars on them because its just not my "personal" style but I kinda like how this shirt will fit and look like when its on. Like I said we are making more designs and just working on different ideas, I greatly appreciate the feedback. I wish I could make a shirt with wolves, moons, and cars than I would for sure always just wear that shirt.
You make it sleeveless and you got my monies, lol

WanganRunner
02-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Honestly, there are a LOT of people out there making shitty unoriginal automotive tees. I was prepared to click on your link and hate everything.

I actually really like a lot of yours, especially "hellrot", "Chris Bangle Fan Club", and "Quattro is fur sissies". I dig the "neverlift" thing too, that should be a sticker. Actually, that should be the name of the whole brand, IMO.

The S13 shirt is good, nice design, but you've done better. The "inside jokes" shirts are going to be better than shirts with pictures of car stuff on them every time, IMO.

drftwerks
02-20-2010, 03:25 PM
just saw a commercial for this company on bbc. during a top gear re-run

irritatedmax
02-21-2010, 12:47 PM
I actually really like your brands style - simple, clean, and NOT overly layered graphics. The different generation BMW grils, the Ring, and Basketweave are all nice clean designs. I would like to see you do something like that here. Maybe some how use the different Silvia generation headlights to create a pattern.

The rendering of the S13 for this shirt is sick. I agree with ericcastro about removing the square frame; however, I would rather just let the car outline the design. Drop the graphic to the bottom and to left side so it "runs" off the side and let the finished half of the car be on the front. Remove the Stig crossbones.

I don't want a specific car or a loud design of a car on my shirt. Not my style either. I like subtle cues that not every Joe Schmoe will recognize - i.e. the Ring and BMW grills shirt. Just a cool design to everyone else but meaningful to those who know.

That got long, but like I said, I really like your brands designs and want to keep your look separate from other stuff that is offered.

kyoru
02-21-2010, 08:38 PM
i don't know the concept reminds me of my shirt. just saying.

http://importbible.com/images/front_page/boxer_gc8_shirt.jpg

Zachsta
02-21-2010, 09:04 PM
That head in the background kills the whole design for me.

This is one of the first car designed shirts I've ever liked... except that head.