PDA

View Full Version : rb performance??

madd ocx
02-18-2010, 11:26 AM
did they go out of business?? i wanted to get the clutch and flywheel from them but the number doesn't work anymore.. did they change numbers or they finished?

brndck
02-19-2010, 12:55 AM
fuck dude, try searching already.
google perhaps?
if you can't find current contact info, most likely they've gone under.
maybe you should read some of the reviews about this business as well.

fckillerbee
02-19-2010, 10:15 AM
did they go out of business?? i wanted to get the clutch and flywheel from them but the number doesn't work anymore.. did they change numbers or they finished?

I'll save you....look up F1 on ebay. They are located in Brea, CA. Don't buy from him....super ripoff.

fckillerbee
02-19-2010, 10:21 AM
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/motivational.jpg

need i say more.

ctnewman
02-19-2010, 10:23 AM
lol @ that pic.

S-Nation S13
02-19-2010, 10:30 AM
omg that work looks so shitty !!!! didnt even tape the shit up hm...no wonder they went down sucks for them!!!!!

fckillerbee
02-19-2010, 10:54 AM
omg that work looks so shitty !!!! didnt even tape the shit up hm...no wonder they went down sucks for them!!!!!

yes...this was not my car....but I have been screwed by the man.

tricky_ab
02-19-2010, 03:14 PM
lol @ that pic.

Whoa...tell me about it! Damn how is that even possible?!?!:eek2:

99maxgtr
02-19-2010, 10:40 PM
that nice guy otis sold me a super awesome welded diff for 750 :D

jdm2191
02-20-2010, 12:52 AM
that nice guy otis sold me a super awesome welded diff for 750 :D
Damn I could imagine your face when you noticed that :rl:

udon!
02-20-2010, 01:12 AM
im pretty sure they no longer exist, because one of the owners did something with other owners girlfriend, so that owner got pissed and left

PNgo12
02-20-2010, 11:26 AM
wow thats exactly how the wiring in my car looks.... i bought my 240 and saw a couple exposed wires and didnt think much of it, then i foundd out it used to belong to OTIS at RB and now my battery drains cause theres a short and im having a hard time tracing it down -__-

240XTC
02-20-2010, 12:51 PM
im pretty sure they no longer exist, because one of the owners did something with other owners girlfriend, so that owner got pissed and left

:eek:.....WTF???... no way.....

jdm2191
02-20-2010, 01:28 PM
I heard something about that too lol

gotta240
02-20-2010, 05:10 PM
lol... its about time. That guy was a total DICK and seemed shady as fuck....

brndck
02-20-2010, 07:09 PM
lol... its about time. That guy was a total DICK and seemed shady as fuck....

about time? dude this is like 2 year old news.

tricky_ab
02-20-2010, 09:35 PM
wow thats exactly how the wiring in my car looks.... i bought my 240 and saw a couple exposed wires and didnt think much of it, then i foundd out it used to belong to OTIS at RB and now my battery drains cause theres a short and im having a hard time tracing it down -__-

That's not cool at all...

s13 @ fullboost
02-21-2010, 05:49 AM
I thought he got in with amerikajin? I still see him at Adams from time to time he has always been nice to me.

DreamN
02-21-2010, 06:48 AM
Last I heard he's still there. Pretty much RB-Performance is now partnered with Amerikajin.

madd ocx
02-21-2010, 07:06 AM
fuck dude, try searching already.
google perhaps?
if you can't find current contact info, most likely they've gone under.
maybe you should read some of the reviews about this business as well.umm i did and found nothing that why im asking:rolleyes: i read reviews on the clutches and they were positive.. but thanks for the info guys, i dont think i will be messing with them
after what i just heard..

fckillerbee
02-21-2010, 11:55 AM
yeah...amerkanji...I bought a s14 transmission from otis....it was really wierd when I tried to hook up my crankshaft sensor...and realized there wasn't one on this tranny...when in fact..it was a s13 tranny. No worries...until 5th gear went out on the freeway....yeah...it took 4 months for the tranny to go out. He is a nice guy....to your face.

CrimsonRockett
02-21-2010, 12:11 PM
With a guy that does wiring jobs like that, I wouldn't trust him with any single part relating to a car all together.

240XTC
02-21-2010, 12:18 PM
umm i did and found nothing that why im asking:rolleyes: i read reviews on the clutches and they were positive.. but thanks for the info guys, i dont think i will be messing with them
after what i just heard..

Well if your just getting a clutch then dont throw them out of the mix yet. The goal is to find the cheapest price because the product in this case is the same. Even if it comes from a shop that doesnt have recognition its all about how much you saved in the end.

Dont pay in full. Leave as small of a deposit as possible untill you inspect and approve of the item.

Mi Beardo es Loco
02-21-2010, 12:20 PM
Just to clear things up a bit, Otis lives with Gilbert (owner of Amerikajin) but they are completely different. Otis doesn't do any work for Amerikajin and vise versa.

Z33dori
02-21-2010, 12:21 PM
RB Perfomance is a terrible shop... i bought ecu from him, he took almost 3 months to get it to me, even after i told him i didnt want it anymore and to just refund my money... he would respond to emails or pms....

fuck that shop

fckillerbee
02-21-2010, 12:51 PM
Just to clear things up a bit, Otis lives with Gilbert (owner of Amerikajin) but they are completely different. Otis doesn't do any work for Amerikajin and vise versa.

I second this notion....amerikanjin...seems like he is legit...only thing that bothers me, is that he allowed otis...but I guess business is business...i just hope otis doesn't put that guy in a bad position.

fckillerbee
02-21-2010, 12:52 PM
amerkaji was doing some dope work when i picked up my broken tranny.

madd ocx
02-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Well if your just getting a clutch then dont throw them out of the mix yet. The goal is to find the cheapest price because the product in this case is the same. Even if it comes from a shop that doesnt have recognition its all about how much you saved in the end.

Dont pay in full. Leave as small of a deposit as possible untill you inspect and approve of the item.a clutch is not something i think i wanna chance. they had good prices too, they was like 150 to 200 bucks.. but after the reviews and his sudden dissapearance i'm not chancing it.

JayDee M Rolly
02-21-2010, 03:38 PM
he did a 5spd swap on my car, and it took about a week.

now i have no speed sensor. and my smog is coming up...i was promised a speed sensor by otis but everytime called he never answered or played it off. and when i saw him in person he said it wasnt worth it for him to give me one...

240XTC
02-21-2010, 04:21 PM
a clutch is not something i think i wanna chance. they had good prices too, they was like 150 to 200 bucks.. but after the reviews and his sudden dissapearance i'm not chancing it.

Oh I see. Hey since your in Brooklyn google some shops in your area. May be you can save more money by picking it up personally.

ericcastro
02-21-2010, 04:34 PM

Dont pay in full. Leave as small of a deposit as possible untill you inspect and approve of the item.

REALLY, after he obviously just lies to peoples face,
and takes their money and runs,
You would still do something to support this person and keep them around the drift/240 community?
Must be how your helping all us in "the drift game" out.

thanks, keep feeding the bears.
we wouldn't want their food source to go away and them to have to move on and keep us safe.
Thanks Eddy from youdrift!!!

i don't agree with pederasses, child rapist, liars, cheaters and other prediters and snake oil salesmen with no heart.
so those kinds of pieces of shits dont live with me.
Birds of a feather.................

If the Amerji,.whatever its called guys legit, then he would remove poison from his life.
its literally a craigslist add away to get a new roomate.
done quiker then this 2 quote post took.

Teddy
02-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Here are some photos of an S13 I bought from Otis a long time ago.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg263/S13Teddy/My%20car/IMG_0021.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg263/S13Teddy/My%20car/IMG_0024.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg263/S13Teddy/My%20car/IMG_0025.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg263/S13Teddy/My%20car/IMG_0026.jpg

HOWEVER, Otis was always nice and straight forward with me. I bought a few parts from him and never had issues with them or him.

LADii Z
02-21-2010, 06:24 PM

LMFAO to that!

anywayyyys.

To clear up things:

Otis doesn't live with Gilbert (owner of AMERIKAJIN--learn how to spell)
RB-Performance does not exist anymore
And you girls need to get over ish that happened what? Over a year ago?

Amerikajin and RB-Performance are completely separate entities. Besides that fact, RB-Performance closed down a long ASS time ago. So it's basically old news that everyone keeps talking about.

And don't worry, you kids in the drift scene don't need to worry about being "scammed" by Otis, because if I were in his shoes I wouldn't want to be doing business with any of you fanboys either.

He's not going to be doing business with any of you guys, he hasn't in a year, so why would he start again?
It's like me saying "hey guys, don't go to Circuit City, they have horrible customer service. They suck, blah blah blah". When everyone knows that Circuit City doesn't even exist anymore! LOL..you guys sounds so ignorant sometimes.

And if you guys think Gilbert's legit, why do you think he would associate with a "scammer"? Because he wants his business to go down the drain? I think not? I think the people that haven't done any business directly with Otis need to stop listening to some little kids that didn't get shit done for free, and so now they're crying...forever.

Because we all know..that ZILVIA is what always speaks what is true? Right? LOL at all you ignorant kids that believe everything that like 5 people say on zilvia.

And look, if you're trying to figure out the credibility of people on zilvia, maybe you should do a little more research. One of the guys that started this whole expedition of "Otis at RB-Performance is scammer" seems to be a little bit shady himself. This guy, first of all claimed that Gilbert (Amerikajin) and his associates built cages that were overpriced, and not up to par. And claimed that he could do better work for cheaper. But then a cage that he did came out prettttty ugmo. OR should I say...pretty effin entertaining. Gilbert busts out formula d/d1 spec cages like nothing. Most people that deal with him, including myself are pretty satisfied with his work. My point is, the guys whom a large percentage of you are listening to, have nothing to show for themselves.

Yet, these "scammers" and "shady" characters such as Otis, have a lot to show for themselves. Look at the cars that he has helped to build. Those cars are at the track all the time, and they don't seem to be having any problems! Otis is just focusing on driving this year anyways. He's driving for some company, so ya'll can keep talking. It doesn't matter to him. So the things that you think you are accomplishing with your signatures that are supposedly warning others of his "scamming ways" are really just signs of being a little kid.

Do your research people. It's really annoying to see that people talk as though they know the situation completely. But then again, everyone is given an opportunity to be HIGH and MIGHTY when it comes to Zilvia.

Let the driving and results do the talking:

Ryan Litteral The Drifter on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/4125515)

YouTube - Chris Eddings Tandem [email protected] Track/ Riverside/S13 RB25det Neo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP1ob2Qv32Q)

YouTube - Gilbert_Amerikajin_DSTROYR.m4v (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV3hylQerX8)

YouTube - R324Skyline's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/R324Skyline#p/a/f/1/n2CUWEw8lkM)

YouTube - R324Skyline's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/R324Skyline#p/u/5/8pWPPM85AQA)

YouTube - R324Skyline's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/R324Skyline#p/u/3/4id9Po39oIA)

soreballz
02-21-2010, 06:35 PM
^Get off their dicks, geez.

DreamN
02-21-2010, 06:48 PM
^ lol this girl is a trip.

Simply put, Otis (RB Performance) has had more than a handful of people stating that he has done incompetent work. Pictures have been provided and he himself has thrown small fits on the forum showing what little professionalism he had. From what I've gathered he's not missed.

Otis is in some way connected to Amerikajin. Possibly not presently, but at one point was. People in the Inland Empire give praise to Gilbert for the services he provides, but lack of professionalism has been mentioned a few times in passing conversations. Though it's understandable considering the environment Amerikajin is in.

Shops always do their best for campaign cars. The results are in the reviews of customers and how well they feel they were treated or the work was completed. Otis had his following, but anyone who was outside of it seemed to get varying outcomes. Plenty people got the runaround, poor workmanship, and threats of violence.

It's simple to say that's not the type of person someone should keep around their business if their hope is to maintain a reputable business.

LADii Z
02-21-2010, 06:57 PM
LMFAO to that!

anywayyyys.

To clear up things:

Otis doesn't live with Gilbert (owner of AMERIKAJIN--learn how to spell)
RB-Performance does not exist anymore

Amerikajin and RB-Performance are completely separate entities. Besides that fact, RB-Performance closed down a long ASS time ago. So it's basically old news that everyone keeps talking about.

And don't worry, you kids in the drift scene don't need to worry about being "scammed" by Otis, because if I were in his shoes I wouldn't want to be doing business with any of you fanboys either.

He's not going to be doing business with any of you guys, he hasn't in a year, so why would he start again?
It's like me saying "hey guys, don't go to Circuit City, they have horrible customer service. They suck, blah blah blah". When everyone knows that Circuit City doesn't even exist anymore! LOL..you guys sounds so ignorant sometimes.

And if you guys think Gilbert's legit, why do you think he would associate with a "scammer"? Because he wants his business to go down the drain? I think not? I think the people that haven't done any business directly with Otis need to stop listening to some little kids that didn't get shit done for free, and so now they're crying...forever.

Because we all know..that ZILVIA is what always speaks what is true? Right? LOL at all you ignorant kids that believe everything that like 5 people say on zilvia.

And look, if you're trying to figure out the credibility of people on zilvia, maybe you should do a little more research. One of the guys that started this whole expedition of "Otis at RB-Performance is scammer" seems to be a little bit shady himself. This guy, first of all claimed that Gilbert (Amerikajin) and his associates built cages that were overpriced, and not up to par. And claimed that he could do better work for cheaper. But then a cage that he did came out prettttty ugmo. OR should I say...pretty effin entertaining. Gilbert busts out formula d/d1 spec cages like nothing. Most people that deal with him, including myself are pretty satisfied with his work. My point is, the guys whom a large percentage of you are listening to, have nothing to show for themselves.

Yet, these "scammers" and "shady" characters such as Otis, have a lot to show for themselves. Look at the cars that he has helped to build. Those cars are at the track all the time, and they don't seem to be having any problems! Otis is just focusing on driving this year anyways. He's driving for some company, so ya'll can keep talking. It doesn't matter to him. So the things that you think you are accomplishing with your signatures that are supposedly warning others of his "scamming ways" are really just signs of being a little kid.

Do your research people. It's really annoying to see that people talk as though they know the situation completely. But then again, everyone is given an opportunity to be HIGH and MIGHTY when it comes to Zilvia.

Let the driving and results do the talking:

Ryan Litteral The Drifter on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/4125515)

YouTube - Chris Eddings Tandem [email protected] Track/ Riverside/S13 RB25det Neo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP1ob2Qv32Q)

YouTube - Gilbert_Amerikajin_DSTROYR.m4v (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV3hylQerX8)

YouTube - R324Skyline's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/R324Skyline#p/a/f/1/n2CUWEw8lkM)

YouTube - R324Skyline's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/R324Skyline#p/u/5/8pWPPM85AQA)

YouTube - R324Skyline's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/R324Skyline#p/u/3/4id9Po39oIA)

I quote myself, because ya'll seem to be missing the point.

RB-Performance does not exist anymore.
Otis doesn't try to gain or work on customer's cars.

It's just annoying seeing a billion people talking about something that happened so long ago.

Just keep talking if you want. I'm just saying, it's a waste of time.

DreamN
02-21-2010, 07:02 PM
If the person is still around the community it's never a waste of time to mention the issues that came about the person's work.

Sergio180sx
02-21-2010, 07:28 PM
REALLY, after he obviously just lies to peoples face,
and takes their money and runs,
You would still do something to support this person and keep them around the drift/240 community?
Must be how your helping all us in "the drift game" out.

thanks, keep feeding the bears.
we wouldn't want their food source to go away and them to have to move on and keep us safe.
Thanks Eddy from youdrift!!!

i don't agree with pederasses, child rapist, liars, cheaters and other prediters and snake oil salesmen with no heart.
so those kinds of pieces of shits dont live with me.
Birds of a feather.................

If the Amerji,.whatever its called guys legit, then he would remove poison from his life.
its literally a craigslist add away to get a new roomate.
done quiker then this 2 quote post took.

OMG!! really why does everyone have to talk shit on this site get off otis's nuts already its been over a fucken year already since the represented rb-performance i just had otis do my shit and my shit came out way better than i ever imagined

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt306/s13nissan/sr20engine.jpg?t=1266804975

DreamN
02-21-2010, 07:33 PM
^ You seem to be one of the few who have had a good experience. As mentioned though, if you were outside of the circle, most of the time the work was done poorly and the service was practically nonexistent.

LADii Z
02-21-2010, 07:37 PM
OMG!! really why does everyone have to talk shit on this site get off otis's nuts already its been over a fucken year already since the represented rb-performance i just had otis do my shit and my shit came out way better than i ever imagined

hahahha.

yeah fool. I don't think these kids are ever going to stop riding his d*ck.
:boink:

ericcastro
02-21-2010, 07:47 PM
(owner of AMERIKAJIN--learn how to spell)
how do you spell a made up word??
are you fucking kidding me??
Thats the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile.
Its not a fucking word, so how do you spell it?

I actually believe your the only girl in this thread.
Everyone is over it.
Someone asked the kind of work RB Performance does.
So people answered.

............with any of you fanboys either.
You are 20.
You dont actually leave the comfort of the IE and your group of "drift fans" and hit actual events.
You, young lady, are the fanboy.
But i do like the mini skirts and heels you wear to the track!!
I know how hard it can be to keep 18 year old fanboys liking you.
Good on ya!

............. at all you ignorant kids that believe everything that like 5 people say on zilvia.
I believe the number of complaints that were piled up over the years are alot more then 5.

........ Look at the cars that he has helped to build. Those cars are at the track all the time, and they don't seem to be having any problems!

Ummmm,......
no, and thats the problem.
to many cars haven't been to the track because of him.
and thats the problem
[quote=LADii Z;3304149]
...................It's really annoying to see that people talk as though they know the situation completely.................
you dont know this mutha fucker either!
http://chichi212.com/files/2009/12/mike-the-situation-306x460.jpg

................. But then again, everyone is given an opportunity to be HIGH and MIGHTY when it comes to Zilvia.

and you just had your last i am betting.

Sergio180sx
02-21-2010, 07:51 PM
hahahha.

I know it seems like people on here rather talk shit than say something positive

^ You seem to be one of the few who have had a good experience. As mentioned though, if you were outside of the circle, most of the time the work was done poorly and the service was practically nonexistent.

im not a close friend to otis and i get quality that i dont pay for i havnt had any problems with any of his work everyone is never gonna be satisfied in everyone work somebody is always gonna bitch about something but dont start talkking shit if you havnt got work done by him then stfu and dont talk shit

DreamN
02-21-2010, 07:52 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Situation!

ericcastro
02-21-2010, 07:57 PM

RB-Performance does not exist anymore.
Otis doesn't try to gain or work on customer's cars.

i just had otis do my shit

wait, what??

I thought that girl just cussed everyone out because Otis doesnt do ca work anymore,.....
but then a couple post later.........?

he does??

im lost.
What was she yappin on about?

Im confused. Your statement basically sums up you and your safe circle?
You and your friends in the safe womb of the IE are on his Dick.
I dont think anyone in the real world of motorsports is riding his dick?

Its awesome how highschool you all are out there, lol.

DreamN
02-21-2010, 07:58 PM
im not a close friend to otis and i get quality that i dont pay for i havnt had any problems with any of his work everyone is never gonna be satisfied in everyone work somebody is always gonna bitch about something but dont start talkking shit if you havnt got work done by him then stfu and dont talk shit

Seriously? You're directing this post at me? Have I once uttered a single word of hate on this character or you for you to address me in such a manner?

I have had friends deal with him. Some got a good job, but most did not. This is not a review thread and personal experiences aren't required as the sole purpose of posting. I'm simply relaying facts, not made up fairy tales.

Not to mention, what shit talk have I posted? I've been quite civil in my posting and mentioned only what's already been known.

Sergio180sx
02-21-2010, 07:59 PM
i wonder how man more years this is gonna go on

Teddy
02-21-2010, 08:02 PM

Actually Castro, "Amerikajin" means person of American origin or person from America in Japanese. So technically there is a proper spelling. Haha. Just thought I'd point it out ;)

Sergio180sx
02-21-2010, 08:03 PM
wait, what??

Im confused. Your statement basically sums up you and your safe circle?
You and your friends in the safe womb of the IE are on his Dick.
I dont think anyone in the real world of motorsports is riding his dick?

Its awesome how highschool you all are out there, lol.

Wow this guy is 33 years old and his daily driver is a 1989 s13 hatch...... wow and hitting on girls that are 20 shouldnt you be starting a family about now?

ericcastro
02-21-2010, 08:16 PM
^Get off their dicks, geez.

Well, she cant
I heard that Otis and that chick are dating.

So she is ACTUALLY, Literally on his Dick.
lol

good for Otis, she's a pretty girl.

Actually Castro, "Amerikajin" means person of American origin or person from America in Japanese. So technically there is a proper spelling. Haha. Just thought I'd point it out ;)
Not in the Websters Dictionary.
So how is that an American word?
Now if its a Japanese word, thats cool, but i dont speak Japanese so i wouldnt be able to spell anything in that language.
Just like I am sure no one hear should be expected to spell the pigmy word for "posioness frog"
;)

Wow this guy is 33 years old and his daily driver is a 1989 s13 hatch...... wow and hitting on girls that are 20 shouldnt you be starting a family about now?
I can only have one car here in Hollywood where I live.
And I like to drift, so..............??
I actually prefer dating 20 year old women.
When you are a succesful Cinematographer here in Hollywood, dating young hot women is kind of what you get to do when your not as Universal or CBS working on TV shows or being flown to Mexico to shoot music videos.
Hows flippin burgers, changin oil or whatever you do?
Prolly school, thats a easy way to have someone plan your life for you :wan:

I am sure, coming from the IE, your entire life plan is to start a family, buy 2 cars, have 3 kids, get a dog, a dirtbike, and a house in a culdesac with a HOA.
Its cool man, my brother did that safe lifestyle thing and is very happy.

People that want to be extremely succesful with their art, usually do more then go to school, get married, start a family.

soooooooooo,.........since your calling people out on your high horse, what do you do??

I would also like to take this opertunity to say sorry to Amerikanjin (?) and the dude there.
I made a statement about "IF" you allowed Otis to live with you.
And you dont.
And people on here wont actually read the "IF"
they jump to conclusions, so i wanted to straighten that out.

LADii Z
02-21-2010, 08:17 PM

I actually believe your the only girl in this thread.
Everyone is over it.
Someone asked the kind of work RB Performance does.
So people answered.

You are 20.
You dont actually leave the comfort of the IE and your group of "drift fans" and hit actual events.
You, young lady, are the fanboy.
But i do like the mini skirts and heels you wear to the track!!
I know how hard it can be to keep 18 year old fanboys liking you.
Good on ya!

I believe the number of complaints that were piled up over the years are alot more then 5.

[quote=LADii Z;3304149]
Ummmm,......
no, and thats the problem.
to many cars haven't been to the track because of him.
and thats the problem

you dont know this mutha fucker either!
http://chichi212.com/files/2009/12/mike-the-situation-306x460.jpg

and you just had your last i am betting.

Firstly, AMERIKAJIN is a word. I'm sorry that you're not educated enough to realize that there are words that exist outside of the English language.

The dumbest thing that I HAVE heard in a while is when someone butchers a word that is a noun in a foreign language and a proper noun in the drift scene. So um...yeah?

Continually, you make irrelevant points. Yes I am the only female on this thread. So what? How am I the fanboy? Because I claim to be an amazing drifter? Because I talk shit on everyone and anything that anyone owns that is better than me? Um...I don't think I've once done that. A fanboy is someone that acts in a manner that is unlike their own. I know I can't drift. I am someone that is learning, and trying to make my way. Just like everyone at the top did.

And why thank you. I like to dress up every once in awhile and wear heels. And FYI...I don't even own a mini-skirt. As far as keeping the 18 year old fanboys on MY jock. I really don't care. I just send em' Otis' way, they're more than happy to join in on the cockfest that you *SNIP* created, and suck his d*ck.

I believe I've only seen you once or twice in person. And by the looks of your car and driving...I think you're trying to make the ultimate fanboy statement. Don't worry, if you wanna learn how to rock the hot pink..just take a look at my car.

Those numerous complaints about Otis were all started by one clique. So yeah..there were a shitload of complaints. But majority of them arose from a couple of spoiled kids that didn't get their way.

This thread didn't ask what RB-Performance was about or what its business history was. The guy just asked if they were still in business, a simple "yes" or "no" would have sufficed. So learn how to read instead of seeing something that you feel like attacking just for the hell of it. You have never even met me...so it's funny that you have so much to say.

And I don't really understand why you are posting pictures of half naked guys on here? Is that what you like to do on your free time? But sure, we can both play the irrelevancy card. Should I just post pictures of Teddy's mom on here?

And did you not watch the videos? There are COUNTLESS number of cars that are on the track because of his work. Sorry that you guys had this guy work on your car, and then you when and f*cked up your own shit, and blamed it on him just because you're to egotistical to admit that you don't know what you're doing.

And I don't just act high and mighty on zilvia. I'm not fake like most of you on here. If I don't like you, i'm not going to say what's up to you when I see you next. I'm not going to act like your buddy. If I have a problem with you I will gladly make it known when I next see you. So yes, I will talk here on zilvia, and I will say it to your face too. Don't believe then come confront me next time you see me. Which I know you won't do, because you're too much of a punk ass bitch.

:keke:

S13SilviaGirl
02-21-2010, 08:19 PM
hahahha.

You seem to be the one riding his dick there sweetie. Seriously, we have had enough problems with people scamming others, and if people are STILL asking about him, and he is STILL doing work, then there is STILL a problem.

Scammers are the cancer of our community, and I personally feel they should all be exposed until they can no longer have any form of revenue in our community/sport.

S13SilviaGirl
02-21-2010, 08:24 PM
Oh yeah, and this thread is closed now ;) Thanks for stopping by.

LadiiZ is banned for 1 month for use of a derogatory term that we don't allow on here. :nono:

S13SilviaGirl
02-21-2010, 09:12 PM

On this, I call bullshit. That is Broadfields engine bay.

CrimsonRockett
02-22-2010, 07:22 AM

I just couldn't pass this up.

Otis' work will NEVER look like the picture above; and stop claiming shit as your own when it's clearly not.