PDA

View Full Version : Google tricked stupid Facebook users! Hilarious!

tricky_ab
02-12-2010, 07:35 AM
This doesn't seem to have made its way onto here yet (surprisingly). It probably has and I've failed to find it with my search, if so, apologies, its just too awesome not to share and discuss!

Facebook article - read the comments! (http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/facebook_wants_to_be_your_one_true_login.php)

This article ended up being the top result when users searched "facebook login". It goes to show how many users do that rather than type in a URL or even use bookmarks.

Bizarrely people thought the completely different site was facebook's new look but couldn't figure out how to login :lol

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at those comments. How can some people be that dense and yet manage to keep breathing in and out?

I am going to delete my account (IF I CAN EVER LOG IN) as this SUCKS BIG TIME ! If this does not get back to NORMAL you are going to lose a lot of folks who hate this and as you can see from all the comments they think it sucks too !!! facebook was great for connecting with old friends ...now, NOT SO MUCH. SO HOW DO I LOG IN ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

Um, yeeaaahhhh..

ericcastro
02-12-2010, 09:20 AM
This will be the downfall of facebook.
I love it.
No one on facebook actually wants to have a conversation with anyone.
They want to be able to comment in an almost anonomous way without having to be accountable for it.
They also want to post status updates because it makes them feel more important.

Having a IM conversation will break both these walls of dilusion.

And I dont want all my facebook friends on messenger.
Remember when you first got a IM, and you imported your email list.
Remember how many people you saw were online and you ignored them?

I have hated facebook from the start, so this makes me happy :)

exitspeed
02-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Who the hell uses AOL anymore?

ericcastro
02-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Who the hell uses AOL anymore?

I do now, beacause of Zilvia Premie Chatroom.

SHARKERIOcoupe
02-12-2010, 09:40 AM
i didn't understand what was happening in the article.

i use aim since for ever...
but now people start using skype...

and now i have to use facebook cuz everyone and their momma...(liaterlly their momma) has it.

man, phone calls and text baby

!Zar!
02-12-2010, 11:09 AM
I do now, beacause of Zilvia Premie Chatroom.
Almost nobody used that last I checked.

TeamFRAT
02-12-2010, 11:19 AM
I have hated facebook from the start, so this makes me happy :)

Oh thank god, this statement leds me to believe the world is not doomed. I seriously thought I was the only one. I absolutly despise facebook. Couldn't get myself to sign up. Its either homo status updates. People that cry for attention when thier status is "i had a bad day.".....and? and no one cares...

I wish someone would destroy that site once and for all. It needs to go away.

xblack240x
02-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Oh thank god, this statement leds me to believe the world is not doomed. I seriously thought I was the only one. I absolutly despise facebook. Couldn't get myself to sign up. Its either homo status updates. People that cry for attention when thier status is "i had a bad day.".....and? and no one cares...

I wish someone would destroy that site once and for all. It needs to go away.

haha i dont care so much whether or not the site gets destroyed, im just glad im not the only one who was disgusted with another idea of myspace. haha facebook :down:

none the less great find some of the comments are HILARIOUS

ericcastro
02-12-2010, 11:51 AM
haha i dont care so much whether or not the site gets destroyed, im just glad im not the only one who was disgusted with another idea of myspace. haha facebook :down:

none the less great find some of the comments are HILARIOUS

See, I liked old Myspace.
Lately it has gotten to be like facebook though with shit status updates.
It was great 8 years ago when it was a great way to keep up with your friends, and a little more personable then email.
But a bit removed from making a phone call.

I just hate the cries for attention.
That whole Twitter/status bullshit.
from my facebook right now.
"
Man what a slow ass day!"

"

Antlers weren't bad. Fun night though. Good bye stinkers. Tomorrow is an early morning of work.

"
painted my room today... only took 12 hours non stop work."

"
WOooHoooo Survivor Night!"

"

"
I cant believe Im rattle canning !!! hahahaha, if the neighbors complain about that, then my neighbors are really phycho.[except for ellas house]"

post something good.
If there is actually something interesting going on, then post that.
Like this,
friend of mine shot this movie.
HOT SUMMER DAYS warms up the winter in China!!! It is # 1 at the box office across the country!!!

This Video actually explains the patheticness of "status updates"
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PN2HAroA12w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PN2HAroA12w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
"it seems like twittering is just randomly bragging about your unexceptional life"

Future240
02-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Almost nobody used that last I checked.

You should check again.

tricky_ab
02-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Oh god the comments are too funny...Oh and one thing?

WHYYYY DOESSSS EVERYONNNNNNEEEEE SPEAKKKKKKKKK LIKKKKKKKEEEEE THIIIISSSSS?!!!

90hatchie
02-12-2010, 01:08 PM
i HATE the people that constantly put rap songs as their status
when i see that i delete them
and refuse to speak to them in person lol

Freddy
02-12-2010, 01:08 PM
I just hate the cries for attention.

yes! I'm not the only one that thinks this

tricky_ab
02-12-2010, 01:22 PM
i HATE the people that constantly put rap songs as their status

Wait you have to be specific, are we talking like old Souls of Mischief, Illmatic era Nas and Reasonable Doubt Jay Z? Or after 98' Jiggy era (Thanks Puff Daddy) songs...If it's the jiggy stuff then you have a case...

ryguy
02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
God, the amount of stupidity in the world truly makes me angry.

I havent logged onto AIM in at least 2 years. Facebook Chat is where it's at.

Myspace is dead by the way, and I couldnt be happier. It choked on a pile of it's own glitter font.

Matej
02-12-2010, 03:20 PM
It was Xanga, then Myspace, and now Facebook and Twitter. Hope both of those die already too, along with the next big social networking website, and the one after that.

Not the one after the one after that though, that one will rule.

90hatchie
02-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Wait you have to be specific, are we talking like old Souls of Mischief, Illmatic era Nas and Reasonable Doubt Jay Z? Or after 98' Jiggy era (Thanks Puff Daddy) songs...If it's the jiggy stuff then you have a case...

new era crap like lil wayne and what not

OH and
i get challenges to STREET RACE over facebook
99% of the time their honda owners
WTF

ericcastro
02-12-2010, 04:47 PM
It was Xanga, then Myspace, and now Facebook and Twitter. Hope both of those die already too, along with the next big social networking website, and the one after that.

Not the one after the one after that though, that one will rule.

you forgot friendster.

And do you have any idea how many chicks I banged off of myspace, shit was AWESOME!!!
no job, living on a friends couch in seattle, partien and surfin myspace for some ladies.
Fuck yeah, living the "Knocked Up" lifestyle years before the movie :)

HyperTek
02-12-2010, 05:04 PM
findapix was OG.. friendster, than myspace, than facebook..

at first i didnt like facebook because I had all my friends on myspace,.. but now I prefer facebook since its more close friends...

the bad thing about myspace now is alot of the real people are turning towards facebook, so they hardly touch myspace, and all thats on there now is alot of spammers/people trying to make a buck on there advertising their band or whatevers.

When you actually have close friends and fam on facebook, its worth it, kind of like an email. etc

The problem with these social sites is when corporates get on them and throw all kinds of BS on there to try to make money..

Matej
02-12-2010, 05:26 PM
And do you have any idea how many chicks I banged off of myspace, shit was AWESOME!!!
Pretty much the only thing I used Myspace for. :)

SimpleSexy180
02-12-2010, 05:53 PM
I used to like myspace and facebook, but it killed how people communicate with each other.

ericcastro
02-12-2010, 06:40 PM
does anyone elses facebook take forever to put your "status" up or other peoples "status"?

240XTC
02-12-2010, 06:48 PM
I like formspring.me ...its the newest thing out.... It keeps me at home forever.

!Zar!
02-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Pen-palls.

Fuck all that other noise.

deolio
02-12-2010, 09:46 PM
there are a lot of people in the world who are dumb. a lot of people in the world use facebook. how can you not expect a lot of facebook users to be dumb?

facebook>myspace because you can't be as fake on it.

tricky_ab
02-12-2010, 10:37 PM
It choked on a pile of it's own glitter font.

Okay, I'm actually laughing out loud and my fiance is giving me a weird look...well played sir!

new era crap like lil wayne and what not

Point taken...

simmode1
02-13-2010, 01:08 AM

Word. The only purpose of social networking, IMO. Myspace served its purpose and then died out. I see no reason to sign up for Facebook/Twitter and I never will if they ain't encouraging the hoes to be hoes.

revat619
02-13-2010, 01:33 AM
i dont even talk to anyone on facebook. When i log in, i immediately switch it to "off line". I hate chatting on there. I already know what you did today and i don't care. If i had something to say to you, i'd text you. lol i just play mafia wars and view event invites.

My status updates consist almost entirely of funny (to me) quotes and observations of dumb assedness. Its' really for my own amusement.

Z_Spool
02-13-2010, 01:47 AM
Heh...

"Help me. I'm choking on my tongue. It's dark outside and its cold and I'm lost. I think I am bleeding. Fortunately, I have enough money to stuff my face and buy stuff. I plan to reproduce and make thousands just like me.

Bring Facebook back please.kthxbye

Posted by: idiocratic | February 12, 2010 6:59 PM"

tricky_ab
02-13-2010, 09:17 AM
I see no reason to sign up for Facebook/Twitter and I never will if they ain't encouraging the hoes to be hoes.

HAHA this is rather funny to me as my friend recently said the same thing...I guess great minds think alike :rofl:

fckillerbee
02-13-2010, 10:08 AM
you forgot friendster.

no job, living on a friends couch in seattle, partien and surfin myspace for some ladies.
Fuck yeah, living the "Knocked Up" lifestyle years before the movie :)

castro....your my fucking hero! lol god.....your wit and quick responses are fucking hilarious....we need to go to a bar together! lol

Sleepy240
02-13-2010, 02:39 PM
I find it depressing that they changed what Facebook was originally setup for. It was a network for college students to keep in contact with friends who went to different schools. Like when it REQUIRED a valid COLLEGE email address to sign up. After that it basically turned into myspace which will eventually lead to its "downfall" and by that I mean just another new social site taking over.

BOROSUN
02-13-2010, 05:01 PM
what if you went to a college without college emails?

!Zar!
02-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Facebook didn't want to support community college.
hahaha

Sleepy240
02-13-2010, 05:50 PM
what if you went to a college without college emails?

No dice, you were out of luck

Matej
02-13-2010, 09:19 PM
http://wondermark.com/c/2008-01-04-368facebook.gif

ericcastro
02-14-2010, 09:53 AM
castro....your my fucking hero! lol god.....your wit and quick responses are fucking hilarious....we need to go to a bar together! lol
wit has nothing to do with it.
I just answer honestly on here, lol

bardabe
02-15-2010, 10:40 AM
formspring.me/bardabe shit keeps me un bored when i am Bored, you guys can ask away I'll answer on my free time lol. and yes castro i need to take a trip out to hollywood again and go out, next time drinks on me.

kyoru
02-16-2010, 11:24 AM
lol the comments are funny as shit