PDA

View Full Version : Forza 3 Idiot

xpinoyxmk
02-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Ok, short story short. There are 4 clipping points on Silverstone National Circuit according to someone team on Forza 3 saying that "90%" of the Forza drift community says that there are 4 clipping points on this circuit.

Where the arrows in yellow are pointing are the clipping points:

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w129/xpinoyxmk/Practice/Silverstonesection.jpg

This is fucking retarded.

First off i thought that there were 2 clipping points, not 4. Transition has 2 clipping points??? I dont think so. The arrows between the 1st and last arrows is fucking retarded.

Try taking the line to hit all those clipping points. It looks fucked up.

Ok, enough with that.

Next the same guy says that its better to ride the clipping point then getting as close to the clipping point as possible. Meaning having a tire ride on top of the rumble strip while you drift the turn.

Before i say anything else, lets define clipping point in drifting. Wiki says "In drifting one should aim the front of the car towards the apex to initiate a high-angle drift. High-angle drifting keeps the front of the car facing the apex, blocking the opponent from overtaking."

Heres a picture of how your suppose to hit the appex right:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Racing_line.svg/300px-Racing_line.svg.png

Green is the perfect line, blue is early line and the blue-green line is a late line.

All i have to say is, "IS THIS DUDE A RETARD?" I dont know but it seems like it.

According to him lets say your finger is the clipping point and your car is a pair of scissors. According to him, its ok for him to cut his finger off, than get close to your finger and cut a hair off.

That sounds about right to me yea.........

So I would like to know what you guys think about this.

DALAZ_68
02-09-2010, 03:09 PM
theres a thread for this game...

and its a video game...who cares....

D.Adams
02-09-2010, 03:10 PM
sorry but no.. there are only 3 not 4. trust me i have been apart of the forza community for 5+ years and im on a well known drift team. if you have any question ill show you.

GT = DIS s13 phocker

ThatGuy
02-09-2010, 03:13 PM
So I would like to know what you guys think about this.

I think this is a stupid topic about a fucking video game. Either post crap like this in the appropriate video game thread, or go to a Forza forum. This game is not so important as to warrant multiple threads for individual complaints and discussions.

:lockd: