PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day 2010~

Kwonza Says
02-08-2010, 03:37 AM
That time of year again..wondering what people have planned this year. I decided to go thru with it and actually plan something out for that apecial someone : ) This is a rough plan but so far i'm thinking of writing on a card and in the end telling her that theres a special present in her exhaust. In the exhaust will be a rose+something else waiting for her. Still thinking of something better or go thru and do this. Wondering what you zilvians are going to do this year. Good luck to you all who are trying and hopefully this will spark some ideas for others.:kiss: :wavey:

90hatchie
02-08-2010, 03:42 AM
i had something planned with this girl
but then i told her to fuck off few days later
lol

Mister.E
02-08-2010, 03:44 AM
in Japan girls give guys chocolates on V-Day....so im waiting on my damn chocolates, lol.

negrosx13
02-08-2010, 04:05 AM
Im just gonna take my girl out bowling( been bothering for weeks),watch a movie( that movie valentine day),dinner, buy her flowers,box of chocolates and ipod connection for her car then back to my place for the main event>_<

90hatchie
02-08-2010, 04:07 AM
Im just gonna take my girl out bowling( been bothering for weeks),watch a movie( that movie valentine day),dinner, buy her flowers,box of chocolates and ipod connection for her car then back to my place for the main event>_<

did u take my advice and buy that special product to help the main event

shiftdrift
02-08-2010, 04:07 AM
probably gonna sit in my apt and wish i was back home so i could start a relationship again. only 6 more weeks!

Kwonza Says
02-08-2010, 04:23 AM
i had something planned with this girl
but then i told her to fuck off few days later
lol
Hahahah shit happens well hope something better turns out.

in Japan girls give guys chocolates on V-Day....so im waiting on my damn chocolates, lol.

Damn...I shud go to Japan then seems like things are better there lol

Mister.E
02-08-2010, 04:27 AM
they have another day called White Day, and that's when guys give the treats to the girls. i forgot when that is though.

Otto347
02-08-2010, 05:37 AM
Valentines Day is for suckers. Plus my girl hates it anyway so thats pretty cool.

LeftNutOfGowd
02-08-2010, 06:33 AM
I got her pregnant so I'm sure thats a good enough V-day gift lol

lucky7
02-08-2010, 06:59 AM
yeah, im not too sure what to do myself. i've been i guess you'd call it just dating a girl off and on for a while now. im not exactly sure where the relationship is going, but i've been putting in work lately, going on dates and stuff. took her to see rascal flatts last friday, and as much as i'd like to do stuff like that all the time, it's not cheap. haha.

enkei2k
02-08-2010, 07:47 AM
in the end telling her that theres a special present in her exhaust.

haha nicely said. :boink: make sure you wrap up ;)

anyway, i have no idea yet. personally, i'm getting tired of the cliche chocolate, cards, dinner, etc...she wants to watch that movie Valentines Day, so i guess i'll bite the bullet and watch it. might celebrate a day early since our anniversary is the 12th and chinese new year is the 14th, so just squeeze it all in on the 13th.

Future240
02-08-2010, 08:20 AM
anyway, i have no idea yet. personally, i'm getting tired of the cliche chocolate, cards, dinner, etc...she wants to watch that movie Valentines Day, so i guess i'll bite the bullet and watch it

You and me both on both points. Debating between to plans, trying to save a bit of cash this year seeing as I usually start hitting around the 150-250 mark. (minimum wage ftl)

A54
02-08-2010, 08:32 AM
White Day is March 14
Where the guys are expected to return the favor by giving gifts, usually more expensive then the chocolate they received on Valentines Day! Japan & South Korea have a White Day.

DALAZ_68
02-08-2010, 09:14 AM
i honestly dont know...i have a track event to save up for...lol

jspaeth
02-08-2010, 09:27 AM
My gf lives in TX, I live in NJ.....been that way for the past 20 months or so.

Flying down to see her on Weds night (well now we are supposed to get an ass-ton of snow before then) and staying until Sunday night.

Bringing her the following:

Burt's Bees lip balm
Gummy Worms
Mike and Ike's (with all of the yellow and green picked out)
Lindt Milk Chocolate truffles
Family Guy movie
Amelie and It's Always Sunny seasons 1-4 (burned her these from my DVDs)
Starbucks gift card
Purple scarf she wanted when she was up here
White gold ring with a little diamond in the middle.

I think that should be enough haha

exitspeed
02-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Just going out to dinner with the wife.

S13SilviaGirl
02-08-2010, 09:38 AM
screw valentines day... it isn't worth the hassle. Want to impress her, go back to elementary school and make her a card :) get the doilies and everything. BAM, cheap, you made it and she will like it. :) Just don't hand pick roses from the neighbors yard, thorns effing hurt and she wont be as impressed.

exitspeed
02-08-2010, 09:41 AM
screw valentines day... it isn't worth the hassle. Want to impress her, go back to elementary school and make her a card :) get the doilies and everything. BAM, cheap, you made it and she will like it. :) Just don't hand pick roses from the neighbors yard, thorns effing hurt and she wont be as impressed.

We agree. We just use it as an excuse to go out to somewhere nice for dinner.

Drift N Dragg
02-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Every Valentines Day I make my, Now Wife, a Valentines Basket.. I make it myself and give her gift's in it that I know she has been wanting, just little things...

and in turn, I get Xbox 360 Games.. So its a Good Day for Gifts!

Besides, I have been Best-Friends with my Wife for 11+ Years.. Dating for 5 Years, and recently Married.. We are a match made... Never lost it's flavor!

And i don't think it's just an Excuse day... It's a Day where for once during the year, it will be a You and your loved one day.. No Anniversary worries and get together's.. Just you and your loved, spending some intimate time... Re-align those wayward stars and get back in to the loving groove... a Non-selfish day..

DALAZ_68
02-08-2010, 09:55 AM
screw valentines day... it isn't worth the hassle. Want to impress her, go back to elementary school and make her a card :) get the doilies and everything. BAM, cheap, you made it and she will like it. :)....

no fair, ur man is here and now he has a clue of what to do...lol

Just don't hand pick roses from the neighbors yard, thorns effing hurt and she wont be as impressed.
why do i feel like theres a story behind this with Kev...lol

im not locked down ATM, and i doubt ill find anyone worth getting locked down with on sunday... ill just do a booty call...she's down for it...so am i...lol

coww-cho!!!!!
02-08-2010, 10:15 AM
heres what im doing Taking place on saturday

1) Went to Walgreens and got a valetines edition beanie baby Hello Kitty that came with a pack of jelly beans, giving her a card, roses (might get em at costco they are cheaper) Maaaaaybe make her a Hello kitty carnation
http://ihearthellokitty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/hello-kitty-ty-beanie-babies-5.jpg

http://en.ce.cn/Life/news/photo%20news/200704/04/W020070404548701288788.jpg

2) go eat at a fast food place for the next thing

3) There is a lake near me that has pedal boats for rent. she loves riding on them but we've never been on one together. Im probably gonna do all the work
http://www.wilkinson-chalet.com/images/cottage_pedal_boat_2.wm.jpg

4) might drop by the Vietnamese Festival for awhile (shes viet/chinese)

5) Taking her to watch that Valentines movie
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9500000/Valentines-Day-Movie-Poster-3-valentines-day-2010-9597506-800-1280.jpg

6) take her to sprinkles cupcakes http://www.sprinkles.com/

http://timefordinner.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/a-strawberry.jpg

7) getting some of that boom boom pow

8) Take her out to dinner. she loves sushi, but im also thinking melting pot if she pays half the bill haha
http://theretromoderns.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/image_1426526.jpg

9) There was a time when we went to dave and busters on half off wednesdays and we swiped our cards for the machines that give you coins to play them. we collected alot and still havent used them. so we'll go there and play the coin machines and our usual basketball challenges
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/Dave_&_Buster%27s_video_arcade_in_Columbus,_OH_-_17910.JPG

10) do whatever plans she has in mind between the times i take her out places.

11) take a "romantic" walk somewhere outside

12) go back to her house and repeat step seven<--- this is what im assuming since she mentions it a lot

Other fillers include

Cue Studio Pictures http://www.cuephotostudio.com/

http://www.cuephotostudio.com/images/about_splash.gif
& Balboa Beach pit fires
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/2811888974_ae1c40dde0.jpg

Go to a 50's style restaurant and share a malt shake together

http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj344/Burger_Dave/Emotions/Milkshake5.jpg

marveezee
02-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Wretched day! I may be the only girl who really isn't into Valentines Day, maybe because I've never experienced romance. An excuse to spend more money on a female who is probably cheating on you. IF I had some sort of weakness to this day, it'd be a guy making me dinner and buying me parts <3

90hatchie
02-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Wretched day! I may be the only girl who really isn't into Valentines Day, maybe because I've never experienced romance. An excuse to spend more money on a female who is probably cheating on you. IF I had some sort of weakness to this day, it'd be a guy making me dinner and buying me parts <3
i can show u some romance next month
rawr!
lol

beb
02-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Rose in her exhaust? Itll be all dirty!! =T

I think the BF, his roomie, roomie GF and I will get some Omaha Steaks (Valentines special: 2 sirloin, 2 stuffed Sole filets, 4 stuffed baked potatoes for $19.99) and grill... Nothing too spectacular since we're all broke and busy....

D.Adams
02-08-2010, 12:18 PM

rawr!
lol

Watch out the new yorker is coming out of matt... Show here after you fist pump...

im ok with that not one for this made up holiday anyways . parts . food . good beer . how can someone go wrong with that.

DALAZ_68
02-08-2010, 12:21 PM
funniest shit i read so far today...LOL

and honestly its true, unless she's a gf/fiance of many years or ur wife...theres no point...

not to mention if there that special someone, you shouldnt have to wait for an expected specific date to show them how special they are...

S13SilviaGirl
02-08-2010, 12:47 PM

rawr!
lol

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl: Thanks for the laugh!

Future240
02-08-2010, 01:41 PM
This thread is great.

I think Lisa has a great point. The gifts my GF has liked the best have been the silly little things that I have done for her. (wrote her a song, love letter, etc.)

S13SilviaGirl
02-08-2010, 01:43 PM
This thread is great.

I think Lisa has a great point. The gifts my GF has liked the best have been the silly little things that I have done for her. (wrote her a song, love letter, etc.)

You should know by now, women are always right! :wavey:

Future240
02-08-2010, 01:46 PM

Except when they drive.

:hide:

DALAZ_68
02-08-2010, 02:04 PM

Except when they drive.

:hide:
SOB!! raspberry ice tea came out my nose!!! FUCK...LOL

Kwonza Says
02-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Rose in her exhaust? Itll be all dirty!! =T

I'm going to have a wrap around the rose you know thoes nice singles w/ baby's breath (who named it baby's breath O.o) so I make sure it dosent get dirty.

marveezee
02-08-2010, 03:30 PM
rawr!
lol

im ok with that not one for this made up holiday anyways . parts . food . good beer . how can someone go wrong with that.

hoooh yea?! hahah. My ex bf last year, he played magic the gathering so i got him cards and card protectors, I believe I made him food. and parts... i think i bought new falken tires in advance. hahahah

^agreed though. It's just another day.

240sxxs
02-08-2010, 03:39 PM
i have plant everything out on v day for my girl already but...her phone broke..and she didnt text or call or see me in two days..and pretty much she forgot her shirt in my car and i went to her house and return the shirt to her and her mom said she is not home ....so i frustrated at this point...and we went out for like a month....so i hope she keep her promise and her saying to me... " Never let go " but anyways..i dont know if the plan below is still exist or not =(

1.celebrate my birthday on the 13 then will spend whole night going to celebrate chinese new year with her..we are vietnamese btw
2.then v days..i already won her a bear that have a heart in middle & it said I love u it much much more special if u win it rather then buy it
3.take her to sushi and eat ( she love sushi )
4.take her to the movies for that one movies valentine days.
5.take her to one of those Japanese saying photo thingy cue where u can edit ur pic
6.take her to sing and karaoke, and drinks
7.give her the bear with the heart , plus two heart made out of a dollar bill and a card with a cute saying....
8. kiss her and make her my world (=

D.Adams
02-08-2010, 03:49 PM
hoooh yea?! hahah. My ex bf last year, he played magic the gathering so i got him cards and card protectors, I believe I made him food. and parts... i think i bought new falken tires in advance. hahahah

^agreed though. It's just another day.

this is how i roll

1 - family

2 - my girl

3 - my car or car's ( depending on what time of the year )

also i dont play card games. i might play a lil xbox 360 but most of the time im out on my bike or driving my car to new places.

i just got 6 new falken tires for my car. think i might buy a new steering wheel for this no good holiday. sux being single and not liking any of my ex gf's

marveezee
02-08-2010, 03:51 PM
you went out for a month?! oh no hunnay... that's way too soon to be doin all that. sounds like your trying to squeeze two years in a day. if i were you, you'd let her call you bro. and you sound young!

DUFFM4N
02-08-2010, 03:56 PM
i'm thinking of writing on a card and in the end telling her that theres a special present in her exhaust. In the exhaust will be a rose+something else waiting for her.

you're a fucking tool

marveezee
02-08-2010, 03:56 PM
this is how i roll

1 - family

2 - my girl

3 - my car or car's ( depending on what time of the year )

also i dont play card games. i might play a lil xbox 360 but most of the time im out on my bike or driving my car to new places.

i just got 6 new falken tires for my car. think i might buy a new steering wheel for this no good holiday. sux being single and not liking any of my ex gf's

like i said wretched day!

D.Adams
02-08-2010, 03:58 PM
you went out for a month?! oh no hunnay... that's way too soon to be doin all that. sounds like your trying to squeeze two years in a day. if i were you, you'd let her call you bro. and you sound young!

never had a relationship last under a month. the shortest relationship i have had was 7 moths. and for a special girl ill let her call me whatever she wants. im 26 dont know if that young.

240sxxs
02-08-2010, 03:58 PM

well her phone broke..she message me last night on facebook..said something wrong with her phone.....lol....i did ask her to make sure and confirm i asked her straight up...and she said yes she want be with me...is not that im like sqeezing 2 years in one day but come on now...is valentine.of course u got give her something...and pretty much she a very pretty beautiful girl but she has been in alot of abusive releationship and pretty much she trust me..but she still holding her back to me..because she want to see if im a different from the other guys..trust me i know how to think and so far i have open her eye with everysingle things or say ....she can clearly see that i treat her different from different guys..but come on now..now u making me think twice to celebrate and give her the stuff come on !...im 22 turning 23 this feb 13

xpertsnowcarver
02-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Five years with my gf and the most I've spent on V-day was $5 for Iron-On paper and a white t-shirt.

This is basically what the t-shirt looks like.
| I <3 my |
|Valentine|
|Her name|
And I walk around the day like that.

The chocolates don't count because I eat most of them. All she gets to do is open it, haha.
I also reuse the shirt each year.

The only day I may spoil her is her bday.

240sxxs
02-08-2010, 04:02 PM
never had a relationship last under a month. the shortest relationship i have had was 7 moths. and for a special girl ill let her call me whatever she wants. im 26 dont know if that young.

lol he was talking to me

DALAZ_68
02-08-2010, 04:04 PM

LOL ^^ making me laugh so much...lol

marveezee be my valentine?! LOL

DUFFM4N = hero with his response...:wavey:

1st ex has a kid
2nd ex has a kid
3rd ex currently preggers with twins!

common between all of them
me
me being there last BF before they fucked themselves over
me being the one bailing out of the relationship...

none are mine...
so im SOL on the ex gf catagory....

Kwonza Says
02-08-2010, 06:04 PM
you're a fucking tool
Thanks -___- any other better ideas? I just met her and didnt want to do anything big just a lil something..

240sxxs
02-08-2010, 07:22 PM
i just met her too..lol so yea try do little something for appriciation

240XTC
02-08-2010, 08:08 PM
COWW-CHO you have it on lock man! lol........ Where is that lake if you dont mind me asking?

JayDee M Rolly
02-08-2010, 08:14 PM
wait what single awareness day?

drift_limo
02-08-2010, 08:16 PM
wtf!? double post??
can a mod delete this one please srry about that.

drift_limo
02-08-2010, 08:18 PM
i just met her too..lol so yea try do little something for appriciation

shouldnt it be the other way around?
just sayin.

im single this year. so it works out perfect for me.
bars and clubs here i come.

Future240
02-08-2010, 09:20 PM
^You can delete your own posts.

DUFFM4N
02-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Thanks -___- any other better ideas? I just met her and didnt want to do anything big just a lil something..

Save the mushy lovey dovey shit for when you're trying to do something like, propose

you don't wanna bust out any of that stuff too early ESPECIALLY when you say you just met her, because you do either one of two things (maybe both)...either you'll overwhelm her and scare her away, OR your gonna condition her to always expect something romantic around valentines day/anniversaries/bdays/xmas

you can't go wrong with getting someone something that they can use, and this goes for all types of the gifts listed above...the last thing you wanna do is waste money on something that's gonna: die, get eaten, sit on a shelf an collect dust

I HAVE SPOKEN....

Kwonza Says
02-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Save the mushy lovey dovey shit for when you're trying to do something like, propose

you don't wanna bust out any of that stuff too early ESPECIALLY when you say you just met her, because you do either one of two things (maybe both)...either you'll overwhelm her and scare her away, OR your gonna condition her to always expect something romantic around valentines day/anniversaries/bdays/xmas

you can't go wrong with getting someone something that they can use, and this goes for all types of the gifts listed above...the last thing you wanna do is waste money on something that's gonna: die, get eaten, sit on a shelf an collect dust

I HAVE SPOKEN....

Gotcha that's what kind of ideas I need. I get what you're sayin thx for the input DUFFM4N:bow:

coww-cho!!!!!
02-08-2010, 10:24 PM
COWW-CHO you have it on lock man! lol........ Where is that lake if you dont mind me asking?

Lol well there are two lakes that i know of that do this im sure other Recreational/Regional parks have this
just search up in your area but the two i know of are prado and echo but my gf probably wont like echo because its sorta ghetto

Prado Regional Park
Parking is about $5
Address: 16700 S. Euclid Ave., Chino, CA 91708
Telephone: (909) 597-4260
Prado (http://www.sbcounty.gov/parks/prado.htm)

Echo Park
751 Echo Park Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90026 - (213) 847-8524
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/travel/tg/lp/94/500x500_949cd8be42108f94cd7b8fdb54370eb6.jpg

Also newport beach offers this
http://kijubi.com/Details.aspx?detailsID=225#view_price_details

as well as Irvine lake
Irvine Lake
4621 Santiago Canyon Road
Silverado, CA 92676
(714) 649-9111
Daily 6 am – 4 pm

http://www.irvineparkrailroad.com/content/bikes--paddle-boats

makes me wanna go fish now

wh0aitznic0
02-08-2010, 10:55 PM
This Valentine's Day, I plan on asking this girl I really like to be my Valentine against my GF's will.

Gosh, I feel like a kid in high school all over again.

marveezee
02-09-2010, 01:43 AM
lol he was talking to me

i am a girl.

I HAVE SPOKEN....

YAY EDDIE! I miss you guys btw

marveezee
02-09-2010, 01:48 AM

a simple dinner date. done

projekt_s13
02-09-2010, 02:07 AM
I got my girl some aftermarket tail lights for her S13, dont really have anything planned tho. I fail at that stuff.

lucky7
02-09-2010, 06:37 AM
i dont have anything planned. after some thinking, im not going to put any sort of emphasis on it. who the hell knows what the future brings, but instead i'll take her somewhere on friday night or saturday. im finding that the simplest stuff yields the best results. take her to the zoo, take her to the park and fly a kite. i did that this summer. i got some cheap kites from wally world. a barbie one, and the other was iron man. took her to the park with a big blanket and some fruit i chopped up. as corny as it was, it was very successful. pretty much any situation, if you go into it with an open mind and the intent to have fun, you will be successful.

im trying to find something different to do. currently looking at all the Imax theaters in the area. i see potential in that. :)

90hatchie
02-09-2010, 06:42 AM
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl: Thanks for the laugh!

:-) anytime
but seriously im gonna find me some lovin out their lmao

airhead
02-09-2010, 06:54 AM
effortless is key

when is valentines day anyways?

SochBAT
02-09-2010, 07:09 AM
I'm thinking of doing a nice early picnic. Or breakfast in bed, if she's sleeping over on the 13th.

Then, uninspired, Santa Monica pier? I dnno. I think the other things sound cooler, the lake paddleboat idea sounds awesome. Getting her wet in more ways than one.

Kamburrito
02-09-2010, 07:12 AM
takin my lady out to a nice hole in the wall italian restaurant that we always love to eat at, then back home for a nice relaxin day in away from all of the date madness. Watch a movie, and pwn.

SochBAT
02-09-2010, 07:17 AM
Oh, and get her a ring. We've lightly talked about the probability of being together for a "extended period of time."

Jokingly, but a tad serious, I'm getting her a Ring Pop.

juve_240sx
02-09-2010, 07:31 AM
am gonna take my girfriend to the NBA allstar game, she wanted to see a movie and dinner but she accepted to go to the game

90hatchie
02-09-2010, 09:01 AM
takin my lady out to a nice hole in the wall

glory hole?

Antihero983
02-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Before I got married, I made sure the wife and I agreed on 2 things....

1. No Kids.
2. I am in no way shape or form obligated to get her a damned thing on V-day (or VD as I call it) and neither is she.

Granted she gets me a card every year, but I've held my end of the bargain.

DALAZ_68
02-09-2010, 09:39 AM

I HAVE SPOKEN....

QFTMFT

a simple dinner date. done

^simple but shows yah care...she's got a point...

:-) anytime
but seriously im gonna find me some lovin out their lmao

staying away from you...:mepoke:

S13SilviaGirl
02-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Oh, and get her a ring. We've lightly talked about the probability of being together for a "extended period of time."

NO NO NO. Don't do that, and ESPECIALLY don't put it in a real jewelery box either....you surely wont be getting any lovins that night. :nono:

xpertsnowcarver
02-09-2010, 01:16 PM

That would be pretty funny. My girl would laugh.

Mister.E
02-09-2010, 04:49 PM
me and the wife dont have anything planned. there isnt much to do here anyways. i might take her out to dinner if the baby isnt being too fussy.

tricky_ab
02-09-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm taking her out to dinner and she mentioned a movie that she wanted to see, so I guess I'm taking her to that as well. Add some cinnamon hearts, and I'm good to go...

SHARKERIOcoupe
02-09-2010, 08:12 PM
picnic with free food :)
and some hanky panky.

marveezee
02-09-2010, 11:02 PM
picnic with free food :)
and some hanky panky.

food and sex. everyone please have great sex on valentines day! be safe with da pill! or if anyone still uses condoms! don't do it with strangers!

" what happens in vegas, stays in vegas. except for herpes, that shit will come back with you."

DataXUnknown
02-10-2010, 01:11 AM
I'm getting a hotel for my girlfriend and I to spend the day together in watch some movies, just relax most of the day stay local. Hopefully I will get one with a kitchen in it. I wanted to cook her a nice candle lit dinner, along with the classic chocolates and roses/flowers with a hand made card. All on saturday, then sunday she has something planned for me. We both agreed to not spend so much money (mainly because she started school and stopped work, I'm the kinda guy who likes to spoil a girl)

It will be nice to finally stay the night somewhere where I don't just "crash" at a friends house on the floor/couch, and the fact that I can actually shower will be nice.

dpak
02-10-2010, 01:24 AM
I got my girl some aftermarket tail lights for her S13, dont really have anything planned tho. I fail at that stuff.

best answer so far! well...depending on the lights that is.. :/

adrians_s13
02-10-2010, 03:00 AM
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/images/dicksinboxes.jpg

mehsilvia
02-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Well Valentines day happens to be my wifes Birthday! Soooooo, im always doing it big.

Originaly had planned to spend the week (last week) on a Mexican Riviera Cruise.

Work fucked that plan right up, and i ended up in Chicago on business last week instead. Cruise has been rescheduled.

So, that leaves the coming weekend and some quick planning to do!

Quickly got some reservations in order, and will now be spending this Valentines weekend in San Diego!

Booked a Marriott downtown GasLamp Quarter.
Dinner Sat at a cool mexi-joint
Dinner Sunday at the Coronado Boathouse

https://images.anidori.com/xl/252_2761.jpg

Was gonna do SeaWorld, but none of the cool shows are going on this time of year :(

juve_240sx
02-10-2010, 09:51 AM
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/images/dicksinboxes.jpg

that video is hilarious

Weedm
02-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Valentines Day is on the same day as Chinese New Years this year. What to do what to do...

coww-cho!!!!!
02-10-2010, 12:12 PM

My bro proposed to his wife by getting a huge box that had bricks in it and basically when she opened it there was another big box inside and inside that was another and so on until it came to this small box with a few of those quarter machine prize thingies and in one of them was a real ring while the others had plastic ones http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0918/toys.jpg

Valentines Day is on the same day as Chinese New Years this year. What to do what to do...

The best thing is when i get money from my gf's parents in these envelopes
http://blog.joystudio.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/redpocket.jpg

SmogSUX
02-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Faillll....my lady always gets upset cuz I don't really do shit. No reservations, last minute planning, etc hahaha. Only difference from the last 2 years and this year is that I'm broke and unemployed hahaha

S13SilviaGirl
02-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Well Valentines day happens to be my wifes Birthday! Soooooo, im always doing it big.

Originaly had planned to spend the week (last week) on a Mexican Riviera Cruise.

Work fucked that plan right up, and i ended up in Chicago on business last week instead. Cruise has been rescheduled.

So, that leaves the coming weekend and some quick planning to do!

Quickly got some reservations in order, and will now be spending this Valentines weekend in San Diego!

Booked a Marriott downtown GasLamp Quarter.
Dinner Sat at a cool mexi-joint
Dinner Sunday at the Coronado Boathouse

https://images.anidori.com/xl/252_2761.jpg

Was gonna do SeaWorld, but none of the cool shows are going on this time of year :(

Damn.... Coronado boat house is nice....you should have booked a room at the hotel del to complete the package :D Seriously though, that is an awesome day right there.

mehsilvia
02-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Damn.... Coronado boat house is nice....you should have booked a room at the hotel del to complete the package :D Seriously though, that is an awesome day right there.

Your right about that, but i booked the Marriott for a few reasons:

1) The cruise was rescheduled, not cancelled. So i still got a few grand dropped on that one
2) We both love downtown SD and the Gaslamp Quarter. So having a hotel within walking distance is a plus
3) Wife loves the Marriott. And why i had enough points to cover our stay for the weekend :wiggle:

Hotel Del is something I will be planning for the next trip south.

ronmcdon
02-11-2010, 10:37 AM

use the red pocket $ for dinner.
have lunch with the family & dinner with the so

S13SilviaGirl
02-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Your right about that, but i booked the Marriott for a few reasons:

1) The cruise was rescheduled, not cancelled. So i still got a few grand dropped on that one
2) We both love downtown SD and the Gaslamp Quarter. So having a hotel within walking distance is a plus
3) Wife loves the Marriott. And why i had enough points to cover our stay for the weekend :wiggle:

Hotel Del is something I will be planning for the next trip south.

hehe lucky wifey!!!! ;) I know, the Del is expensive!!!! But OMG so nice!:eek2:

DALAZ_68
02-11-2010, 11:00 AM
so i got hit up by an old friend who asked me out for Vday...LOL...
here's the convo pretty much
Me:sup
her: hey you, i was wondering if you wanted to go out for vday
me: what kind of go out...
her: on a friend date
me: nope im good **click**
calls again
Her:why did you have to be a dick about it
me: honestly not looking to do anything for vday, especially not a friend date...
her: well if you wanna go on a real date lmk, im good for it, im kinda curious how you are on a real date
me: really? is that so...huh...ill consider it
her: why would you have to consider it...have you forgotten how good i look
me: thats the reason, that lil fucking smug attitude you carry urself with...i have to consider wether its worth putting up with during dinner and bed
her: bed?!
me: did i stutter?
her: no...interesting...well im down...
me: k ill let you know...night
her: k, nite nite
*click*

frankly im not down to put up with her BS even if it's a given im getting some...some girls arent worth that fucking hassle...i think ill just spend the weekend (including vday) tryin to get the car ready...

ericcastro
02-11-2010, 12:17 PM
so i got hit up by an old friend who asked me out for Vday...LOL...
here's the convo pretty much
Me:sup
her: hey you, i was wondering if you wanted to go out for vday
me: what kind of go out...
her: on a friend date
me: nope im good **click**
calls again
Her:why did you have to be a dick about it
me: honestly not looking to do anything for vday, especially not a friend date...
her: well if you wanna go on a real date lmk, im good for it, im kinda curious how you are on a real date
me: really? is that so...huh...ill consider it
her: why would you have to consider it...have you forgotten how good i look
me: thats the reason, that lil fucking smug attitude you carry urself with...i have to consider wether its worth putting up with during dinner and bed
her: bed?!
me: did i stutter?
her: no...interesting...well im down...
me: k ill let you know...night
her: k, nite nite
*click*

frankly im not down to put up with her BS even if it's a given im getting some...some girls arent worth that fucking hassle...i think ill just spend the weekend (including vday) tryin to get the car ready...

Cover your ears Lisa and Marvee...........

Love you Steve, but your being a EMO pussy!
Apparently you forgot that their is a huge difference between fucking and jackin off.
You also forgot that getting laid when not in a relationship takes effort.
It sounds like she already agreed to whats happening at the end of the night.
And she doesnt sound like a problem at all.
A little stuck up, but its all show.
She obviously doesnt believe it, cause as soon as you threaten her self esteem she backs down on the whole tough persona so that she doesnt feel abandoned.

It couldnt be easier,
So take advantage.
Tell her you guys are going out as friends, and ending as friends with benifits.
Tell her this way you can both relax and just have fun, and this way you can both have some needs met at the end of the night.
Have fun, stop being so scared of a possable good time.

For me and the Girl.
We are budgeting adn poor and all that.
So prolly get here the blackberry she has been wanting but we just cant afford.
Prolly go to the griffith park observatory at night.
Prolly sushi from trader Joes and Sake and a old romatic movie.
Candles, sinatra, I will clean the house since she works that day.
Prolly start out romatic, and end like porn.

DALAZ_68
02-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Cover your ears Lisa and Marvee...........

Love you Steve, but your being a EMO pussy!
Apparently you forgot that their is a huge difference between fucking and jackin off.
You also forgot that getting laid when not in a relationship takes effort.
It sounds like she already agreed to whats happening at the end of the night.
And she doesnt sound like a problem at all.
A little stuck up, but its all show.
She obviously doesnt believe it, cause as soon as you threaten her self esteem she backs down on the whole tough persona so that she doesnt feel abandoned.

It couldnt be easier,
So take advantage.
Tell her you guys are going out as friends, and ending as friends with benifits.
Tell her this way you can both relax and just have fun, and this way you can both have some needs met at the end of the night.
Have fun, stop being so scared of a possable good time.

damn, i said id consider it...lol

i need to prioritize my funds...lol

Skyn
02-11-2010, 02:15 PM
its a v day weekend for my girl friday night dinner and relax at home saturday is the drift event here in town then sunday is paintball and dinner and whatever else lol

BustedS13
02-11-2010, 02:16 PM
i'll be not getting laid at my favorite bar's "valentines day sucks" party

DataXUnknown
02-12-2010, 02:26 AM
What the hell should I cook for my gf for dinner? She likes every kind of food. (Please keep dirty comments to yourself on this one:)). Oh and this is a candle lit nice dinner too. I was thinking quesadillas? I don't really know how to make much...hahaha

Future240
02-12-2010, 08:25 AM
i'll be not getting laid at my favorite bar's "valentines day sucks" party

Isn't that counterproductive? I kind of figured that is the point of a party like that.

ericcastro
02-12-2010, 09:16 AM
What the hell should I cook for my gf for dinner? She likes every kind of food. (Please keep dirty comments to yourself on this one:)). Oh and this is a candle lit nice dinner too. I was thinking quesadillas? I don't really know how to make much...hahaha

Why dont you make something with her.
Like after dinner, have her help you make cupcakes or something?
that is if shes into sweets.
Or cc cookies are easy to make from scratch.

Spagetti is easy.
Add some diced black olives to the sauce and some freshly diced mushrooms to make it taste home made.
Get the italian garlic bread stuff from the grocery store. It comes in the metalic bag and has the spread on it already.

SHARKERIOcoupe
02-12-2010, 09:47 AM

yeah thats cool my lady is viet, so we'll prob head over to saigon for the festival.

i wanna pop some bricks, and throw some twenties on the dice game!!

...and eat spring rolls on our picinic < that's how i say picnic...sike!

hOngsterr
02-12-2010, 12:09 PM
bolsa's hell dude.

DataXUnknown
02-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Why dont you make something with her.
Like after dinner, have her help you make cupcakes or something?
that is if shes into sweets.
Or cc cookies are easy to make from scratch.

Spagetti is easy.
Add some diced black olives to the sauce and some freshly diced mushrooms to make it taste home made.
Get the italian garlic bread stuff from the grocery store. It comes in the metalic bag and has the spread on it already.

She loves mushrooms, I don't know about the olives though. I may try spagetti, I make it at home every once in awhile so I should be ok with this. As for the garlic bread, brilliant idea I never thought of garlic bread haha. That sounds great with some apple cider in fancy glasses and candle light. Don't want to cook any cupcakes or cookies, I'm just looking at dinner. Thanks Eric!

And as to the viets going to bolsa and such for the festival, "chuc mung nam moi!". I miss going to the festival, and going with my viet friends to their grandparents house to get little red envelopes of money even though I don't know any of them, but because I'm white and I can speak a little viet they love it hahaha