PDA

View Full Version : whitening strips

japboy06
06-12-2003, 12:54 AM
does anyone use those whitening strips for your teeth...hahaha...i jus wanna kno if they work...cuz theyre pretty expensive lol..haha...thanks for the feedback guys...smile

popey
06-12-2003, 11:36 AM
The crest one works, I don't know about the others...

nocomedown
06-12-2003, 12:29 PM
if you go to your dentist, they will probably have the crest professional ones. theyre a bit more expensive than what you get at the store, but they come with a lot more strips and theyre like twice as good as the regular ones. at least thats what my dentist told me :-/

masta
06-12-2003, 10:12 PM
I have tried to use those for about 2-3 days, then my teeth got REAL sensitive. It felt like the strips were eating away at my teeth to where it would hurt throughout the entire day. I might just have sensitive teeth or something.

I still have some of the strips leftover. Right now all I use is a whitening toothpaste and it works OK.

WhiteNissanS13
06-13-2003, 01:45 AM
DO NOT TRY TO SLEEP WITH THEM ON!!!!!!!!!!! i accidently ate them while sleeping:bash:

X-Iceman
06-13-2003, 06:47 PM
LOL... ****. i heard they can weaken teeth.

240Degrees
06-13-2003, 06:50 PM
DO NOT TRY TO SLEEP WITH THEM ON!!!!!!!!!!! i accidently ate them while sleeping

....................:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It doesnt say to sleep with it in, does it? Are they just plastic? :rofl:

Bill Roberts
06-13-2003, 09:17 PM
LMFAOROTF (laughing my effing a off rolling on the floor)

Damn cigarettes....I hate them but I smoke them. My teeth are not where they should be but I use baking soda..(it tastes good if your mouth is clean...taste bad, you need it big time) followed by some toothpaste (your choice)

I also have a true dental pick for once a week cleansing..it helps a lot. I like the ropey floss in mint...it gets down! If you learn how to use the pick, it is your friend, missuse it, you can ruin your teeth. Don't go hard like the dental office does.

But truly, sometimes I go a day without brushing and it is not a good thing...get too busy.

Words of advice.

Keep your teeth perfect. If you lose them, your food does not digest properly because you do not chew properly and it can cause serious gastrointestinal problems down the road.

Please keep your teeth in top shape. I was a dumbass, and lost about 9 teeth plus the wisdom teeth at 27 due to inattention. Cannot get that back. Then you experience bone loss where the teeth are fine but their is not enough bone to hold the root in place and the teeth loosten up and die and fall out (I am not this bad) and when that happens, if you ever had a toothache, imagine the pain of bone loss (happens in your mid 40's) and it is hell.

Wish I did not lose what I had, but I have a partial bridge (pain in the ***) for the back teeth and all my fronts are mine..(16 of them) so take care of them. It is so important for the future to do this...please?? pretty please?????

For your own good.

NZO
06-13-2003, 10:13 PM
Crest works.