PDA

View Full Version : Works Aero

xdabsx
02-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Long story short.I gave Works Aero $1900 for 2 bodykits and 6 seats close to a year ago now.a few months after not receiving anything he refunded me $500 and said he will be getting body kits soon.been throwing me excuses for like 6 months now and i see other people are not receiving there stuff either.im still owed $1400 and i highly doubt im going to get it back so i figured id put this out there.

BEWARE

E-Mail: [email protected] ([email protected])
PayPal: [email protected] ([email protected])

sidewaysil80
02-06-2010, 04:56 PM
hmmm, i ordered a wheel, it showed up and it had a shitty finish. i called him and sent it back and as promised a better version showed up. he had GREAT customer service so thats surprising to hear that from you dude. sorry man, that sucks

xdabsx
02-06-2010, 05:12 PM
i had a couple transactions previous to this one that were fine thats why i trusted him for the groupbuy but now im out $1400

ayuaddict
02-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Ive also had nothing but good experiences dealing with WORKS AERO.

i hope everything gets taken care of for you.

nissansrbetter16
02-06-2010, 05:40 PM
I ordered 2 steering wheels from him months ago and have not heard anything from him in weeks last I heard they were shipped out ( which was 4 weeks ago) and I have not received a tracking number or the wheels yet so I asked for a refund and still no response

Teknolust72
02-06-2010, 07:35 PM
WOW!! I hope you guys know that he's scammed a bunch of people before

phantomfoot
02-08-2010, 05:39 PM
i pre - ordered a IG body kits ( $325 down ) from him 4 months ago and i have not receiving it yet.

turtl631
02-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Oh wow, that sucks. I bought a hood from him and he dropped it off in person since he was in town and even gave me a good price on it. Fitment was pretty ehhh, but these are cheap knockoff 240SX body parts we're talking about. Seemed like a pretty nice guy, but you never know.

phantomfoot
02-09-2010, 01:27 PM
He just paypal me refund, but money still on hold.

zaquanh
02-09-2010, 02:05 PM
is this the same company and issue like all those hoods on drifting.com a long time ago?

and isnt daymio and works aero 2 diffrent people now , just so no one is confused

isnt aone or sumthin with works aero and taka is daymio botique now

i thought the steering wheels are from taka

sorry for mspelling

Knuckles
02-09-2010, 02:11 PM
he had posted in this thread this morning...looks like it got deleted.

xdabsx
02-09-2010, 02:20 PM
i gave my money to taka and its funny you got a refund and i havent

xdabsx
02-09-2010, 02:21 PM

what did it say?

S14DB
02-09-2010, 02:46 PM

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/83802-important-regarding-format-reviews.html

Knuckles
02-09-2010, 02:50 PM
it said something along the words of everyone who wanted out got their refunds and that hes working on your refund.
dabs he said since your a local and hes dealt with you before hes not just not gunna give you a refund so i guess he working on it

he also showed pics of the steering wheels he did not want to send out
the nardi knock offs and the mounting holes were horrible and the wood grain one....
crazy it was up then maybe 10min later was gone..not only that but all of his other threads were deleted outta no where,also looks like he is not a Zilvia.net Advertiser anymore.

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/83802-important-regarding-format-reviews.html

oic

nissansrbetter16
02-09-2010, 03:29 PM
I just received my refund for my steering wheels this morning, he contacted me last night I told him I wanted one and it happened

Teknolust72
02-09-2010, 03:38 PM
is this the same company and issue like all those hoods on drifting.com a long time ago?

and isnt daymio and works aero 2 diffrent people now , just so no one is confused

isnt aone or sumthin with works aero and taka is daymio botique now

i thought the steering wheels are from taka

sorry for mspelling

No both companies Daimyo and Works Aero are both "run" by Taka. There may be some people who might be "satisfied" with his service, but there is a HIGH percentage of people who are definitely not happy.

Amongst other things, he sells fake D Max and Supermade products as authentic.

turbointl
02-09-2010, 04:33 PM
thats actually not true at all tekno, works aero is a different company owned by a guy named marc and his father, Taka worked for them or something, I dont know if its even still in operation though. but anyway on here is still his screen name. I worked at Daimyo and weve never sold anything as Dmax or Supermade unless it was authentic.
Daimyo's product comes from the same factory as supermade/dmax so sometimes they would throw stuff in to make up the cost on previous orders that may had been broken etc... and we would end up with Dmax stuff. but weve never sold copy pieces as such. Im pretty sure people know when you say SM style it means its a fake.

Anyway, I dont work there anymore so I cant say whats up for sure but I know hes not trying to screw anyone.
XDabsX not sure if you remember me, i met you when we dropped off your hood and kit at TF.
im pretty sure you have his number right? just call him.

xdabsx
02-09-2010, 06:00 PM
yea i remember you.i talked to him on the phone and texted him for about 6 months.i thought if i put it out there for people to see he might issue my refund but he seen the thread and i havent received a pm or a text or a phone call.apparently other people are starting to get there refunds so this thread helped some people but still nothing for me.ill keep this updated.

phantomfoot
02-12-2010, 10:57 AM
The refund was decline. WTF

Knuckles
02-12-2010, 11:14 AM
same here.

Knuckles
02-16-2010, 08:40 PM
any updates?

JeremyR
04-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Works Aero aka Taka has screwed me over as well.

He ran a group by for a replica 326 power wing:
http://zilvia.net/f/group-buys/266753-326-power-style-manriki-wing-group-buy.html

My deposit of $150.00 was sent to him on 07-19-2009
After months, and months, and months of waiting, I sent him the remainder balance of $214.00 on 01-26-2010, along with a zilvia PM that the amount due had been sent.

I then get a reply on 2-03-2010:
Jeremy.
soooo sorry for the late reply, just saw that you had made a payment today, my apologies. ill get the wing out to you asap.

So after not hearing back, or getting a tracking number, i sent him another PM on 02-16-2010: hey whats up, just wondering when i should expect the wing or if you have a trackign number or anythign for it, thanks!

and he replied back on 02-18-2010: Hey Jeremy, my fault man I hadnt shipped it yet, but it will go out before the weekend. I changed bank accts and it put a hold on everything except 400 dollars til the 22nd. so i havent been able to get stuff out like i need to.

ps, my number is 317.654.7600
if you need to get ahold of me feel free to call or text, its probably easier then through PM.

literally a month passes and still no word from taka, or a wing on my doorstep, so i PM him again on 03-17-2010: Hey I haven't heard back from you, or received anything in the mail, so im assuming you havent shipped anything out. My cars going into paint next week and since I obviously don't have the wing, my car will be painted without it. So in that case, I would like you to refund my paypal. I no longer have a use for the wing, and was not anticipating having to wait this long to have it shipped out. my paypal address is [email protected] So please just refund both payments that I had made. Thank you.

I get a reply back on 03-19-2010: yo Jeremy, I HAD shipped the wing, I had assumed that you received it since i never heard anything back. Ill see if i can find your tracking number because im pretty sure we never got it back or anything.

at this point i've been pretty calm in my replies to him, but i'm starting to get really pissed off, i sent him back another reply on 03-20-2010: I haven't received a thing from you, nor do I understand how you would loose the tracking number. You can contact the shipping agency and give them your info and they can supply the number if it is indeed lost. But given the visitor messages i've read on your profile, i'm not the only person having this issue with you. If you cannot resolve this issue by end of business day on monday, i WILL take up a dispute with paypal. When my moneys involved i'm not one to sit around and take things lightly.

and than received a reply from him on 03-24-2010: Hey Jeremy, I didnt lose the tracking number I just wasnt the person who personally sent it so it had to be tracked down, but i believe you are correct, i cant find your paypal print out which is how we know whos orders went where.
but for the record you ARE the only one having this issue with me, everything else had to do with steering wheels that had to be refunded.
I dont screw people over, if there is an issue ill take care of it.

which i replied to on 03-25-2010: Than resolve this issue and either send me the wing WITH a tracking number, or issue me a refund. Any miscommunication between yourself and your employee's is not my concern. Contact your shipping provider and have them get the number for you. I'm trying to be calm and reasonable, but most of this is just common sense. It's not rocket science. I don't want to have to escalate this further, but I will if I have to.

which replied to on 03-30-2010: Jeremy, your wing will be reshipped tomorrow. we figured out the issue, I apologize for the delay.

i have not heard from him since. and have sent him another PM as of today, 04-15-2010: Haven't heard from you, or received anything from you in two weeks. This is rediculous. How hard is it to ship out soemthing out? At this point i'm fed up with all the bullshit you're feeding me and would rather have a full refund.

ANYONE who has full contact info for him, PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME. last name, address, any phone numbers you might have. I am contacting my attorney and the police over this matter. stealing is stealing and he has been given ample time to produce a full refund or a product. so please, any help anyone can give it would be greatly appreciated!

I have every single PM with him saved on my hard drive, and on zilvia as evidence.

Dirty Dee
04-16-2010, 12:21 PM
I was able to contact him through his telephone number and was able to get things squared away. Apparently his e-mail address has expired

Wave_s13
04-17-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm trying to contact him as well for my 326 wing.
I left him a message couple weeks ago, but no call back, gonna try him again.

Update 04/17: Just reached him, phone is probably best way to get ahold of him.

letsbattle99
05-07-2010, 08:53 PM
I'm trying to contact him as well for my 326 wing.
I left him a message couple weeks ago, but no call back, gonna try him again.

Update 04/17: Just reached him, phone is probably best way to get ahold of him.
what's his number? he owes me money too

Wave_s13
05-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Copied and pasted from darkrune's post:

my number is 317.654.7600

S14DB
05-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Last Activity: 03-31-2010 02:50 AM

Humm...

Can I get a roll call of who is outstanding with him?

Item Date ordered/expected?

xdabsx
06-07-2010, 02:11 AM
he still owes me $700.

did anyone get there refund?