PDA

View Full Version : [email protected]

onefst240
02-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Recently bought a Exedy clutch stage 1 for my sr20 from edgar and what can i say great service. He answered all my questions. Great pricing also. I will buy more products from him. Keep up the good work Edgar.

JK2005
02-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Yeah He is the MAN! The Prices were so good, I had to Order More!!

HS13KLS
03-03-2010, 05:51 PM
this guy is legit. he gets his orders out on time all the time. id trust him with my baby.. if i had one

180sxqc
04-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Awesome service, awesome prices, awesome mullet (you can see it in the picture!!). I had a great shopping experience and would buy from Edgar anytime again!

Thanks!!

JK2005
04-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Yeah. Edgar is pretty much the first person i contact when i need parts. He's always got the best prices and i get them quick!

TerminalSamurai
06-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Recently bought a Mishimoto Radiator/Fan/Shroud/Hoses, prompt reply, and service! Definitely will do business with again in the future. Thanks Edgar!

TheS14project
06-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Ive ordered several things off of Edgar @ Swapped and have always been super happy with price and shipping time.

CamryOnBronze
06-17-2010, 08:59 AM
Just got a Mishimoto heat wrap kit from Edgar yesterday- great price, service, and shipping as always! He's a super good guy!

240Zfunahollic
06-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Another cheers for Edgar! Bought an oil pan and some brake pads. Great pricing and fast shipping. Even got a few goodies with the order.

yellowxhoodie
08-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Anybody ordered anything from Swapped or been in contact with them lately?

punxva
08-12-2010, 12:02 PM
yup just did last week and got my stuff last night edgar is legit

slideslidegnarslide
08-12-2010, 12:04 PM
i dont believe he is associated with swapped anymore im not 100% maybe he can chime in i did see a thread where he says hes not with them and he is moving on to new projects

Edgar where are youuuuu!!!!

yellowxhoodie
08-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Well i sent money for a buddy club seat rail on the 27th last month.
I was sent an email on the 28th to verify that my shipping address was correct. (It was signed [email protected])
I didnt check my email until the the 2nd of this month and replied that that is the correct address.
Emailed him again on the 5th because i was curious if there was any way i could track my order, an automated email i got said i could online, but i didnt see any way to do it on their website.
It is now the 12th, i still havent heard shit from anyone.
I tried calling 3 times today on my lunch break and each time it said that everyone was busy and my call would be answered soon, so i waited...then it goes to Edgars voicemail.

i understand that things happen, maybe its back ordered or whatever, im not really pissed about how long its taking, im pissed about the lack of communication and customer service that i was expecting. Ive heard nothing but good things about Swapped and now im starting to think i should have just drove down the street and got the rail from TF.

Funny thing is, i asked Edgar several questions via email prior to placing the order and he alwasy answered them the same day. Then once they got my money...all communication was lost.

I didnt really want to post this because i dont want to call Edgar or Swapped out and make them seem like a bad company but i know it doesnt take 5 business days to reply to a simple email and id just like some info.

enkei2k
08-12-2010, 02:19 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/336907-swappedhq-l-pause.html

might want to read this...and edgar can't post in this thread...it's against forum rules.

yellowxhoodie
08-12-2010, 02:31 PM
damn, didnt see that. Thanks
im gonna PM Edgar since thats the only way i havent tried contacting him yet.

yellowxhoodie
08-13-2010, 10:58 AM
Edgar replied to my PM, the seat bracket is back ordered or whatever, so its all good for now.

yellowxhoodie
10-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Just wanted to say that i just got my seat bracket.
2 months later but at least i got it.
Not Edgar's fault, it was backordered and he kept up communication the whole time.
good people.