PDA

View Full Version : Fast Five AKA The Fast And The Furious 5 Is Coming In 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3

TwelveAM
02-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Universal revs up another 'Fast and Furious'

Diesel, Walker will return for fifth installment

Universal Pictures is hitting the accelerator on a fifth installment of "Fast and Furious," currently being referred to as "Fast Five."Studio has closed deals with Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, director Justin Lin and producer Neal Moritz to return to the franchise, which has become one of the studio's most lucrative.
Diesel and Walker sat out the third chapter in the series but returned for last year's fourth installment, which was the highest-grossing "Fast and Furious" film and Universal's top grosser of 2009. Its box office haul was more than $350 million worldwide.
Chris Morgan is writing "Fast Five," marking the third time he and Lin have teamed for a "Fast and Furious" film. The story finds protags Dom (Diesel) and Brian (Walker) as fugitives being pursued by relentless lawmen.
Lensing will begin later this year for a 2011 release.
Original Films' Moritz has produced every film in the series, beginning in 2001 with the "The Fast and the Furious."
Universal's Jeff Kirschenbaum and Franklin Leonard will oversee the project for the studio.

Should be entertaining to watch, just like the first four. Not good movies but, entertaining to watch.

mr_eh
02-04-2010, 09:21 AM
a new wave of wanna be car modders, awesom!

SUPERSTAR
02-04-2010, 09:30 AM
yaaaaaay. can't wait.

charlie321
02-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Alright! I can't wait for this one haha. Midnight Launch, here I come! xD

mattsauto95
02-04-2010, 09:44 AM
First Paul Walker is a cop, then a criminal, then a cop, then a criminal. PICK ONE GODDAMNIT!

tricky_ab
02-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Lots of people are quick to hate on the series, yet are in line for the midnight showings...I'm planning to watch it first day...

ericcastro
02-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Sometimes the studios are so dumb.
Three was a real movie.
It was good.
It brought the name back fro the mud.

So when people saw 4, the went cause they expected the same.
After what s stupid and shitty movie that was, people left very disapointed and wanting their money back.

So they think that 5 is gonna be even more of a block buster, but its gonna be a fucking money pit.
They better hope for a real dead opening MONTH at the box office.
Any compition in the teen/young adult market will leave this movie with pocket change.

Marc240
02-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Personally the movise are entertaining. Just to get a little bit of Lulz from, but as far as the story line and acting goes...haha terrible

sr20sean
02-04-2010, 10:01 AM
First Paul Walker is a cop, then a criminal, then a cop, then a criminal. PICK ONE GODDAMNIT!
lmfao i had to quote this

Three was a real movie.
It was good.

After what s stupid and shitty movie that was, people left very disapointed and wanting their money back.

So they think that 5 is gonna be even more of a block buster, but its gonna be a fucking money pit.
Any compition in the teen/young adult market will leave this movie with pocket change.

i heard the last twilight comes out in 2011(from my gf) so if its at the same time... theyre fucked cause i went like 3 weeks after it came out in theaters and it was packed. it was one of those times where to get seats next to each other you had to find the youngest kid and tell them to move his and his little twilight shirt wearing friends asses over because they think its funny to say no when you ask them to move over...damn kids. but paid off cause they would make noises throughout the movie and i would look over and they would stop

LeftNutOfGowd
02-04-2010, 10:18 AM
V-tec for life

DALAZ_68
02-04-2010, 10:31 AM
im gonna watch it...just because i watch the others...thankfully i havent payed to watch em...dont plan to either

enkei2k
02-04-2010, 10:40 AM
come on IMAX edition!!

charlie321
02-04-2010, 10:44 AM
im gonna watch it...just because i watch the others...thankfully i havent payed to watch em...dont plan to either

So we gonna watch the four previous movies before midnight or what? LOL

661s13
02-04-2010, 10:49 AM
F&f ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keiglo
02-04-2010, 10:56 AM
i heard the last twilight comes out in 2011(from my gf) so if its at the same time... theyre fucked cause i went like 3 weeks after it came out in theaters and it was packed. it was one of those times where to get seats next to each other you had to find the youngest kid and tell them to move his and his little twilight shirt wearing friends asses over because they think its funny to say no when you ask them to move over...damn kids. but paid off cause they would make noises throughout the movie and i would look over and they would stop

i know exactly what you're talking about. I took my gf at the time, and right next to us were these year girls that were seriously 13 or something, and they were screaming even before the movie started. 5 minutes in, and they were still yelling at everything. gf tried to ask them to be quiet but they didnt listen, i make one look over... end of noise. :hahano:

but back on topic. ill be going to watch it first day. fun movies to watch!

isimon91
02-04-2010, 10:57 AM
i still havent seen the one thats after tokyo drift

sorta lost interest from that

ronmcdon
02-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Three was a real movie.
It was good.

I'd like to see the glass half full.

None of the F&F series was an example of great cinema.
3 was just the most well made of the lot, & it raised the bar somewhat.

Then again, the F&F series were meant to be $$$ making popcorn-fare
(which I totally respect & support).
F&F 4 might not have been a critical success,
but it did well commercially and imho served it's purpose well.
4 made a good deal more $$$ than 3.

To be fair, it was far from the worst studio film of '09.

Box office

On its first day of release the movie grossed $30.5 million, and peaked at the top spot of the weekend box office with $70,950,500, which is more than Tokyo Drift earned in its entire domestic run.[17] The film had the sixth biggest opening weekend of 2009 and was double what most industry observers expected.[18] It also holds the title for the highest-grossing opening weekend in April[19] and of any car-oriented film, the record having been previously held by Cars, which grossed $60.1 million. It's worldwide gross in it's opening weekend stands at $102.6 million [20] with $7.2 million coming from the U.K., $8.6 million from Russia, $6 million in France and $3 million from Germany.[21] As of July 19, 2009 the film has grossed a total of $155,064,265 domestically and $359,264,265 worldwide (making it the most successful film in the franchise) and is the second highest-grossing film in the car genre, behind Cars.[22]

Fast & Furious - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_&_Furious)

Star power has it's merit.
Admittedly, I try not to miss any film with Vin Diesel.

http://www.funmunch.com/celebrities/actors/vin_diesel/enlarge/vin_diesel_1.jpg

DALAZ_68
02-04-2010, 11:04 AM
i still havent seen the one thats after tokyo drift

sorta lost interest from that

the way I see the storyline going is...

fast and the furious(1st movie)
fast and furious (4th movie)
2fast2furious (2nd movie)
fast five (<5th...the one thats coming out)
fast and the furious Tokyo drift (3rd movie, because torreto is in JP in the end)

did i get it right?

or is it suppose to play as :
fast and furious (4th movie) (< brian becomes a cop again and abandon's his bOi Rome)
fast and the furious Tokyo drift (3rd movie) (< torreto is in JP in the end)

ZenkiKid
02-04-2010, 11:06 AM
I actually liked the 4th one because it was more of an action movie rather than a street racing one..but thats just me.

oh yeah and Jordana Brewster. That is all.

MTalon
02-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Then again, the F&F series were meant to be $$$ making popcorn-fare
(which I totally respect & support).
F&F 5 might not have been a critical success,
but it did well commercially and imho served it's purpose well.
5 made a good deal more $$$ than 4.

Wait what.. there was 5?... no no no....

Im willing to bet this one will come out in 3D and have crazy exhaust flames shooting their way into reality

ronmcdon
02-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Ah shit, I messed up.
let me edit that, sorry.

ericcastro
02-04-2010, 11:33 AM
I'd like to see the glass half full.

None of the F&F series was an example of great cinema.
3 was just the most well made of the lot, & it raised the bar somewhat.

But as far as Cinematography goes, 3 was by far the best.
The rest of them look like a flat lit episode of Rosanne :)

I know I probably wont waste money on the new one in the theater.
Unless there is a vampire in the cast.
Then the studio would really make some money, lol.

3 was a better "movie" compared to 4.
But 4 did make more money.

I would like to see Uni actually figure out some new ideas instead of beating a dead horse for every cent its worth.
The series isn't as bad as a Rambo or American Pie series, but this next one may do that.

PANGES
02-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Why does Michelle Rodriguez die in most of her movies? lol.

Ricky Ricer
02-04-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm not going to lie, I can't wait for this movie! As some have said before, they aren't cinematic genius, just entertaining. I don't mind spending a few bucks to go see it.

fckillerbee
02-04-2010, 12:00 PM
saw the first one.....started the series....kinda cool...it was different
saw the second one....epic fail....so sad. (evo fail)
saw the 3rd one...actually surprised me it was a FandF movie...seen it many times. (main charecter should have been given a cooler car (another evo)
saw the 4th one...reminded me how bad the 2nd one sucked.

ericcastro
02-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Why does Michelle Rodriguez die in most of her movies? lol.
Because she has to go to a bunch of court and treatment for all her DUI, :bowrofl:

fckillerbee
02-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Because she has to go to a bunch of court and treatment for all her DUI, :bowrofl:

you only know that cause you were in the car with her. lol:2f2f:

ericcastro
02-04-2010, 12:29 PM
you only know that cause you were in the car with her. lol:2f2f:
lol,
I only wish I was in the car with her, lol.:w00t:
I was shooting a red carpet event where she was, and watched the poparzzi start yelling questions about her DUI stuff.
She ran off, lol.

XnTroubleX
02-04-2010, 12:34 PM
None the less they were entertaining,, But ive noticed that there has not been many "good" car enthusiast movies out in a while. F&F and Gone in 60 sec are the only two that come to mind that were worth watching.

napaKAliboog
02-04-2010, 01:19 PM
as soon as I saw the ktown race scene after the driving range (btw i frequent) I threw up on my self and my gf...

swiftdrift
02-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Imax?? 3d????

tricky_ab
02-04-2010, 03:16 PM
God I hope it's not in 3-D....

ravinaziankid
02-04-2010, 03:20 PM
I wonder what they will think of now..maybe something like wangan midnight or something.

ryguy
02-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Any word on what the main car is going to be?

I bet 370z.

ericcastro
02-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Any word on what the main car is going to be?

I bet 370z.

Well, lets see.
Prolly some TC shit all done up.
something really lame in RWD

and Rat Rods are the rage of 4 years ago, so prolly some chopped up 30 something ford on bags and rusty?

i mean, they could blow our minds and get the new toyota, but thats not gonna happen..........

240sxvaj
02-04-2010, 04:10 PM
i didnt really like the movie because they were too much domestics involved. the first part was mainly about imports but then the rest was like domestics. but just MO

HyperTek
02-04-2010, 04:31 PM
they need to go to europe so they can burn the euro scene hahah jk

Yeah i used to hate on the movies, but now I just take them as what they are, entertainment.. I close my logic mind of thought off when i watch them. The people who get influenced by them, are dumbasses anyways.

ryguy
02-04-2010, 04:43 PM
i didnt really like the movie because they were too much domestics involved. the first part was mainly about imports but then the rest was like domestics. but just MO

As much as it makes me sick to argue the plots of FNF movies, if you remember Dom was always about american muscle from the first movie.

240sxvaj
02-04-2010, 05:03 PM
As much as it makes me sick to argue the plots of FNF movies, if you remember Dom was always about american muscle from the first movie.

yea true but im not a big fan of domestic. again this is MO

ronmcdon
02-04-2010, 05:09 PM
as long as they're not using bad cgi (f&f2),
I'm pretty open whatever the hell they drive.

Would also be welcome if they introduced some better driving stunts.
The same driving sequences are more or less rehashed.

I actually prefer a cleaner muscle car over some riced out import.
the cars from 4 were the most clean looking imo.
even the r34 gtr in the start had a more stock look.

Xbroke_kidX
02-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Cant wait for this to come out.
Midnight showing 60 people deep again Charlie?
Lol.

A18
02-04-2010, 07:47 PM
As bad as the movies are, I'm excited to see it. I thought the fourth one kinda sucked, mainly because it had an actual plot, whereas the other movies were just "Hey look! Fast cars and hot girls!"

Bubbles
02-04-2010, 08:38 PM
4 reasons to watch the F&F series:

http://st2.kinopoisk.ru/im/kadr/7/2/3/kinopoisk.ru-Nathalie-Kelley-723146.jpg

God I love dark hair.

RB24_S14
02-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Damn I wasnt expecting all the negative responce for F&F. I actually liked all of them. I liked Tokyo Drift more and the last movie. I hope the next one involves Drifting too.

napaKAliboog
02-04-2010, 09:42 PM
I bet you anything one of the characters will have a ruckus

tricky_ab
02-04-2010, 09:49 PM
I wonder what they will think of now..maybe something like wangan midnight or something.

That's the only thing I could think of myself...

WIKID S4TEEN
02-04-2010, 09:50 PM

Fits right in to LAPD
lol
I Kidd, I Kidd

Kamburrito
02-04-2010, 10:04 PM
down for another 626 caravan to the showing. shit was dope last year even though the movie was pretty lame.

ericcastro
02-04-2010, 10:21 PM
As bad as the movies are, I'm excited to see it. I thought the fourth one kinda sucked, mainly because it had an actual plot, whereas the other movies were just "Hey look! Fast cars and hot girls!"

What do you mean??

Tokyo Drift was basically the Karate Kid.
Except Miagi was a younger asian man.

ayuaddict
02-04-2010, 11:21 PM
God I love dark hair.

and broad shoulders?

har har har.

Bubbles
02-05-2010, 07:54 AM
I'm a man, not a chance their wider than mine.

But seriously, how many of those pictures are showing up.

What the fuck is going on with my posts, I fucking hate this site.

DriftPanda
02-05-2010, 09:55 AM
I think they should show the real life of a "street racer" work all day, get all giddy when a part comes in, post in on zilvia and install. Deal with a bitchy gf that says you spend more time with the car than her. And just repeat for 2 hours...lol

ericcastro
02-05-2010, 10:38 AM
I think they should show the real life of a "street racer" work all day, get all giddy when a part comes in, post in on zilvia and install. Deal with a bitchy gf that says you spend more time with the car than her. And just repeat for 2 hours...lol
lol, imagine if movies were real, lol

Like in the movie Falling Down.
Instead of getting out of the car and going on a city wide rampage, he just stayed in traffic and went to work, lol.
Or what if in horror movies, people were like, "fuck this house, its haunted, lets move", lol

DALAZ_68
02-05-2010, 11:01 AM
down for another 626 caravan to the showing. shit was dope last year even though the movie was pretty lame.

im down
yes it was...

we got to see neiko get freaky with toes though...lol

lol, imagine if movies were real, lol

Like in the movie Falling Down.
Instead of getting out of the car and going on a city wide rampage, he just stayed in traffic and went to work, lol.
Or what if in horror movies, people were like, "fuck this house, its haunted, lets move", lol

lol...so true...

Flicktitty
02-05-2010, 11:15 AM
i will see the new one when it comes out, i have seen the other ones so why not.

There entertainment it's not going to be overly realistic.

when FNF 4 went to the theaters me and a few friends went (3 240sx's Modded 07 Viper, Modded 01 NSX and a few other cars) pretty cool.

chinabean
02-05-2010, 12:05 PM
should have just made tokyo drift 2 >_<"

SimpleSexy180
02-05-2010, 12:45 PM
I honestly thought 4 wasn't that bad. It gave a brief story as to why Hahn went to japan, and seemed like a solid movie overall. Tokyo drift is by far the best one.

I'm guessing the story line is TheFNF, FNF, F5, 2F2F, then tokyo drift. Or they are just saying FUCK 2f2f and putting it behind them.

BustedS13
02-05-2010, 02:10 PM
can't wait.
theater's going to be packed with 13 year olds jerking off and 30 year olds who say they hate the franchise.

BustedS13
02-05-2010, 02:11 PM
I honestly thought 4 wasn't that bad. It gave a brief story as to why Hahn went to japan, and seemed like a solid movie overall. Tokyo drift is by far the best one.

I'm guessing the story line is TheFNF, FNF, F5, 2F2F, then tokyo drift. Or they are just saying FUCK 2f2f and putting it behind them.

it goes 1, 2, 4, 3. how did you get 2fast at the end?

DALAZ_68
02-05-2010, 02:56 PM
it goes 1, 2, 4, 3. how did you get 2fast at the end?

or it could also be...

the way I see the storyline going is...

fast and furious (4th movie)
fast and the furious Tokyo drift (3rd movie, because torreto is in JP in the end)

since in 4 he help jail break torreto, and Han was already heading to JP...Han gets killed within that time of his sentencing (I.E. tokyo drift) and then torretto heads out to JP, spilner heads out to Miami and in the end has a shop with rome...

I know i know..i put to much thought into this...but it makes sense

TheWolf
02-05-2010, 04:54 PM
This definitely needs to involve a porsche... and have some 3d action!

BustedS13
02-06-2010, 12:41 AM
or it could also be...

since in 4 he help jail break torreto, and Han was already heading to JP...Han gets killed within that time of his sentencing (I.E. tokyo drift) and then torretto heads out to JP, spilner heads out to Miami and in the end has a shop with rome...

I know i know..i put to much thought into this...but it makes sense

4 can't be ahead of 2. that doesn't make sense. Brian flees to Florida after helping Dom escape in the first one. this is covered in a short film on the 2fast dvd.

Pblesh85
02-06-2010, 07:31 AM
I feel like such a dork everytime I watch one of the movies. Especially since part 3 fucked up the general publics conseption of what drifting is and what a "moddified import" really is.... oh well im sure I will end up watching this one too:eek3d:

So have they said what the plot is ?

Maybe paul walker will save the world drifting an LS7 powered ford fiesta....:snoop:

RNGWLD
02-06-2010, 09:12 AM
What the hell is wrong with Hollywood.

First, shit like SAW is already up to what, its 6th or 7th film? really?
then this. Yet another lame and ricestastic fast and furious...
as if that wasnt enough, all hollywood is doing now is coming up with remakes about everything, and lame ass "comedys" (meet the spartans???? epic movie???)

Hell, use that money to bring Sergio Leone back from the grave, give him half the budget of what a summer blockbuster costs, and he will make a movie that will kick all sorts of ass and make people realize that movies like the ones mentioned above result in shrinkage and loss of manliness

RacerX1
02-06-2010, 09:16 AM
1-was the best of them all, easily.
2-nice cars, but shitty acting & story line
4-nice cars, stupid ass story line
3-too much story line & not enough action
5-Universal will continue to make movies that continue to make money, its as simple as that. It doesnt matter if they are stupid as fuck or not, its all about the benjamins

I put them in the order I beleive the story line follows...I think.

J90lude
02-06-2010, 05:07 PM

as if that wasnt enough, all hollywood is doing now is coming up with remakes about everything, and lame ass "comedys" (meet the spartans???? epic movie???)

Hell, use that money to bring Sergio Leone back from the grave, give him half the budget of what a summer blockbuster costs, and he will make a movie that will kick all sorts of ass and make people realize that movies like the ones mentioned above result in shrinkage and loss of manliness

h:rofl: lls

ericcastro
02-06-2010, 05:32 PM

Its the viewers.
Whatever you spend your money on they will make more of.
There are so many people on this forum that say they just want specil effects and explosions and zombies.

So awesome movies like Moon dont make shit for money because people cant be bothered to actually use their brain and get mentally involved in a movie/script.
so they just give people visual fodder.

Look at the dialog from movies like back to the future and jaws.
Almost everyline and conversation has something to do with the plot and will be important later on.(this is called bookending. something said early on will be wrapped up).

now days, the dialog is just a bunch of talking that has nothing to do with anything, then they will blow some shit up in 3D and everyone is stoked.

so sad.
That movie Idiocracy really is our future :(

ronmcdon
02-06-2010, 06:05 PM
good movies aren't necessarily the most profitable.

Here's a fun article I read recently.
Even absolute SHIT films like "G.I. Joe" (worst studio film of the year imo) will get the studios around 150 million.
Good films will get you maybe 50 million, if you're lucky.

2009 Movie Studio Report Card - Metacritic (http://features.metacritic.com/features/2010/metacritics-first-annual-movie-studio-report-card/)

About Hollywood films,
It is what it is.
You only set yourself up for dissapointment if you're expecting high levels of sophistication.
The general public aren't particularly cultured and/or intelligent.
You make a film they can't relate to, they're not going spend their money watching your film.
Business is business.

That said, some Hollywood flicks are more enjoyable than others.

I LUV MY S13
02-06-2010, 06:40 PM
omg, when will these end

drift_maniac
02-06-2010, 07:13 PM
i think gone in 60 seconds is the only CAR movie i like.

hmmm but going to F&F openning night is always a blast.. there so many ricers outside. then cops. lol.

but i did like the 1st F&F though. if u say you dont. your lying. lol

240XTC
02-06-2010, 08:34 PM
I bought a civic after the first fast and furious. Then I started drifting after Tokyo drift.

SimpleSexy180
02-07-2010, 03:27 AM
i think gone in 60 seconds is the only CAR movie i like.

hmmm but going to F&F openning night is always a blast.. there so many ricers outside. then cops. lol.

but i did like the 1st F&F though. if u say you dont. your lying. lol

That's because gone is 60 had a decent story line.

napaKAliboog
02-07-2010, 03:48 AM
gone in 60 seconds isn't the ONLY good car movie. You guys are crazy you need to see MOUNTAIN KING, CALIFORNIA KID, and a bunch of other I can't think off

ericcastro
02-07-2010, 08:55 AM
gone in 60 seconds isn't the ONLY good car movie. You guys are crazy you need to see MOUNTAIN KING, CALIFORNIA KID, and a bunch of other I can't think off

There was a whole thread about good car movies awhile back.
think Yuri started it.

drift_maniac
02-07-2010, 11:33 AM

damn i never even heard those movies.... mosdef ima check emout. =]

JayDee M Rolly
02-07-2010, 10:55 PM
i bought a civic after the first fast and furious. Then i started drifting after tokyo drift.
lolololololololololololololol

Tearlessj
02-08-2010, 02:33 AM
I enjoy watching the F&F movies. I'm sure most of you guys do too.

Geno750
02-08-2010, 03:37 AM
The movies are entertaining for sure, but like others have said, I kinda have to turn my brain off if I want to be able to watch them.

However, I don't see how any of you can hate on these movies. They have been excellent at keeping the value of our cars slightly higher. And while I'm not sure how it is everywhere, at least in my area, cops don't fuck with tastefully modified cars for no reason. So really, just the posers who have been influenced by the movies get to enjoy the higher prices on 13~22 year old 240's as we move onto bigger and better things. Additionally, they usually make it easy for a true enthusiast to spot and avoid them anyway.

proj240sx
02-08-2010, 08:22 AM
meh the movies like most people say are entertaining. its the idiots who watch them and then try to drive retarded out of the movies and run over someones kid on the sidewalk..that is the problem. since stuff like that happens out in my wonderful area, the cops to harass pretty much any modded import lol.

reaxion
02-08-2010, 11:21 AM
I dont care, Im watching this when it comes out. its about nostalgia for me, and yes I enjoyed the previous films (minus the 2nd, wtf were they thinking seriously.)

DALAZ_68
02-08-2010, 11:24 AM
I bought a civic after the first fast and furious. Then I started drifting after Tokyo drift.

wow...lol...wow...

Ceepo
02-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Hells ya!!! Class A entertainment here i can wait!!! KEEP THEM COMMING!!! I want a fast and furious move ever 2-3 years till i die!!!

The Chad
02-08-2010, 11:56 AM
"I bet some Nissan SR20 motors would pull apremium 1 week before Race Wars"
Ha my Wife loves them all. We just watched number 1 last night for fun.

We'll be there to watch it in the theatres like all the other people looking for a movie with poor acting and cool cars.

...Maybe they should increase the amount of random hot girls in raves this time. That would make it a much more fun movie to me :).

MikeisNissan
02-08-2010, 12:29 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/S14Kouki240sx/Fast5.jpg

DALAZ_68
02-08-2010, 12:36 PM
I was shooting a red carpet event where she was, and watched the poparzzi start yelling questions about her DUI stuff.
She ran off, lol.

wasnt all the court DUI shit the reason she got booted from the OG cast of Lost...?

BustedS13
02-08-2010, 01:09 PM
So awesome movies like Moon dont make shit for money because people cant be bothered to actually use their brain and get mentally involved in a movie/script.
so they just give people visual fodder.

Moon being on Sony Picture Classics definitely didn't help. great movie!

dolphin
02-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Jeez I'm not going to lie, I read each and every comment from every one of you guys and that took my mind off of being bored, esp 240xtc.... that shit is going to be stuck in my head for a long time.

240XTC
02-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Jeez I'm not going to lie, I read each and every comment from every one of you guys and that took my mind off of being bored, esp 240xtc.... that shit is going to be stuck in my head for a long time.

Lol. Yeah dude. Its true right? After F&F 1 all these guys with new camaros, stangs, srt's, civics....etc. All fresh off the lot into a death trap on the street. Lots of ants for the real drag guys to step on though.

Then after Tokyo drift. Everyone knew what drifting was. It still cracks me up when some FF guys claim they used to drift with their cars "back in the day". At least with drifting you can recognize the genuine people versus the ones that talk to much.

I do love every car movie though. Just wish there wasnt the tag along groupie wanna be's that come with it. Its a free world and you choose your faith. lol

dolphin
02-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Lol. Yeah dude. Its true right? After F&F 1 all these guys with new camaros, stangs, srt's, civics....etc. All fresh off the lot into a death trap on the street. Lots of ants for the real drag guys to step on though.

Then after Tokyo drift. Everyone knew what drifting was. It still cracks me up when some FF guys claim they used to drift with their cars "back in the day". At least with drifting you can recognize the genuine people versus the ones that talk to much.

I do love every car movie though. Just wish there wasnt the tag along groupie wanna be's that come with it. Its a free world and you choose your faith. lol

I hear it all the time about the FF drifting stories at work... I just ignore it and tell them that's cool, don't feel like putting them on blast, haha. I can't wait for Fast Five, Fast and Furious movies are comedy to me, thats how i see those movies.

D.Adams
02-08-2010, 04:31 PM

lmao that kid is a joke. lol what the world is coming to. if this kid is what we have to look forward i dont think the drift world will last long.

also not to change things up but did you ever find another 240 athina is running strong

Mi Beardo es Loco
02-08-2010, 04:38 PM
i don't think they're actually aiming for the American viewer. They've made it so in America it does eh....so-so....but worldwide is where they get their numbers. Especially since it's being filmed in Brazil, it shows the indicator that they're aiming for world wide.

It's probably going to be another "Vin and Brian running from the law. A drug cartel guy gets involved again and they get him caught while strengthening their relationship as life long friends."

While this is all fine and dandy, I want to see some god damn cars! I thought f&f 1 was cool because each character was associated with a car. It was kinda like Pokemon, just with cars. It's like Vin's pokemon (rx7) evolved into a Charger and Brian's pokemon (eclipse) evolved into a supra. I thought that is what was cool with the first one. Starting with the second one the cars kinda took a backseat with the characters and shitty story trying to take the lead.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Fast and Furious is this generations' Easy Rider.

ronmcdon
02-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Moon being on Sony Picture Classics definitely didn't help. great movie!

idk about that.
Sony Picture Classics usually release fairly solid films.
Sure beats junk from say 'Lion's Gate'
Also not a huge fan of 'IFC Films' (stuff is a bit too dry imo)

ericcastro
02-08-2010, 07:08 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Fast and Furious is this generations' Easy Rider.
Dude, come on now.

What Easy Rider was and what fast and furious was, are two completely different things.

From Wikipedia.
"A landmark counterculture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterculture_of_the_1960s) film,[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easy_Rider#cite_note-boingboing-1) and a "touchstone for a generation" that "captured the national imagination",[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easy_Rider#cite_note-post-dispatch-2) Easy Rider explores the societal landscape, issues, and tensions in the United States during the 1960s, such as the rise and fall of the hippie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippie) movement, drug use (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_use), and communal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commune_%28intentional_community%29) lifestyle."

Easy Rider is on EVERY top 100 movie list.
Its on the same list as Lawrence OF Arabia, Wizard Of Oz, Citezen Cane, Taxi Driver, Patton,Dr Strange Love, Pulp Fiction, Casablanca, God Father, Starwars, Gone With The Wind.

Fast And Furious Franchise doesnt belong anywhere on those list.
It has done for the Urban Youth Car Culture what the Saw series has done for Horror fans.

It has made no social statements, changed cinema, or broken new ground in anyway.

PLEASE dont ever say that again.

Thanks.

spooled240
02-08-2010, 08:00 PM
F & F is kinda corny and funny but c'mon it's an action movie for the younger generation..don't expect to see a movie like A Beautiful Mind with race cars in it lol

I'm probably gonna watch it on the first day like the 4th one cuz i'm a ricer

240XTC
02-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Did you see this one?
http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/jessicaalba1/dwav4h.jpg

Iron_Zenki
02-08-2010, 09:41 PM
True these movies brought many ricers but Hondas needed a home you know :]

mattsauto95
03-10-2010, 09:33 AM
I'm not going to lie, I got into tuners because of FnF. Before that, I was all about muscle cars and euros. Now, these movies are just a fun plot hole with cars.

WanganRunner
03-10-2010, 10:02 AM
I still haven't seen the fourth one.

tricky_ab
03-10-2010, 10:37 AM
I still haven't seen the fourth one.

If you've got TMN, check it out...It's not the best of the series, but I was entertained...

ayuaddict
03-10-2010, 11:24 AM
fourth one sucks balls.

the first one is still one of the greatest things ever to be bestowed upon mankind.

satal95
03-10-2010, 01:16 PM
fourth one sucks balls.

the first one is still one of the greatest things ever to be bestowed upon mankind.

I think this is how its rated
tokyo drift
the fast and the furious(lol just bought this on blue ray)
fast and furious
2 fast 2 furious(worse one i think)

thestreetzking
03-10-2010, 01:44 PM
i liked tokyo drift because there wasnt any cgi and it was all pro drifters doing the stunts, I liked that better than the stupid ass fake races from all the others

wangan_cruiser
03-10-2010, 05:04 PM

cough cough....fanboy....cough cough

jk

haha

Mi Beardo es Loco
03-10-2010, 05:20 PM
cough cough....fanboy....cough cough

jk

haha
I actually bought a Del Sol because there was a white one that I thought looked pretty nice, but I used mine for work, not for racing. Nearly 200 miles a day would have been a mess on a 69 Camaro.

fckillerbee
03-10-2010, 05:24 PM
i liked tokyo drift because there wasnt any cgi and it was all pro drifters doing the stunts, I liked that better than the stupid ass fake races from all the others

please tell me you are being sarcastic.:mepoke:

ayuaddict
03-10-2010, 08:04 PM
i liked the first one because of the absolute accuracy and lack of danger to my manifold.

ALTRNTV
03-10-2010, 11:32 PM
I bet you Walker and Toretto are gonna have a steamy sex scene together in this one.

Quail
03-11-2010, 06:40 AM
I can't even laugh at these films now. I can just about watch parts of FnF1 for the infamous quotes, but after watching Tokyo Drift on DVD, I vowed never to waste my time/money with any FF films again!

ESmorz
03-11-2010, 03:32 PM
fourth one sucks balls.

This.

The first one is legend.

It is something to watch when you feel like the car world still has some good in it.

Kinda like giving yourself a handy in a hotel room and reading the good book afterwards.

Gnnr
06-03-2010, 06:14 AM
Updates

Movie is scheduled for June 10, 2011

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is rumored to be joining the cast.

The Rock Considering A Role In Fast Five (http://www.cinemablend.com/new/The-Rock-Considering-A-Role-In-Fast-Five-18479.html)
Dwayne Johnson Joining Next Fast and Furious? - ComingSoon.net (http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=65811)

And filming is set for July through August in Puerto Rico (even though the plot is in Brazil).

Fast Five Filming Update - ComingSoon.net (http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=66422)

You would think that the director, Diesel, and Walker would push to film in Brazil. Hello, hot Brazilian women everywhere!

drag113
06-03-2010, 06:25 AM
Lots of people are quick to hate on the series, yet are in line for the midnight showings...I'm planning to watch it first day...

Some of them were gay. Like the 3rd one. Garbage. But Fast and Furious def made a comeback. Looking forward to this one.

murda-c
06-03-2010, 07:04 AM
Some of them were gay. Like the 3rd one. Garbage. But Fast and Furious def made a comeback. Looking forward to this one.

3rd one was awesome!!!

simmode1
06-03-2010, 07:08 AM
You would think that the director, Diesel, and Walker would push to film in Brazil. Hello, hot Brazilian women everywhere!

As much as I love Brasil and its hot women... there's plenty of hot chicks in Puerto Rico too, and they're packed into a smaller area so it's like more hot chick per square mile... haha

Plus, Puerto Rico is probably a safer place to film. The favelas in Brasil don't fucking play with your silly ass. Easy to end up dead down there.

Backwoodsboy
06-03-2010, 09:04 AM
i wish i had a 240sx with illegal mod to drive to the showing :/...but i only live my life a quarter mile at a time so im not sure what ill be doing...

ddf2006
06-03-2010, 01:22 PM
^^^ WOW LOL
but seriously, everyone knows these movies r corny and have a habit of pushing cars to the side (exact opposite of wat i would rather see) but thats my OPINION.
Everyone talks bad about the movies but seriously who hasn't seen the first and third one more then 3 times....lol

zylvia213
06-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Im there to watch... They do suck but very much intertaining.

Future240
06-03-2010, 07:06 PM
I will see it but not in theaters. They are entertaining but not enough to warrant the 9.50 movie price. I saw the last one in theaters only because the GF demanded it.

This will not happen again.

tricky_ab
06-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Everytime I hear an update on the new movie, I cringe a bit. I have no clue where they are taking this movie...More like the fist, less like it is now...

Tantwoforty
06-03-2010, 09:50 PM
i liked the first one because of the absolute accuracy and lack of danger to my manifold.
Couple of sr-20's should pull a premium next week at race wars

s13-ghost
06-03-2010, 11:16 PM
i like the 1st one cuz of its famous quotes "ur lucky u didnt blow the welds in the intake" lol its funny how we all make fun of the movie but we all kno its famous lines lol we all kno we like them f&f it entertains us n i love the rice out cars too!!! lmfao

ALTRNTV
07-29-2010, 11:11 PM
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/fast_five_cast.jpg

Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) is on set to star in the fifth installment, but he wasn't pictured
since he's on the "good" side of the law.

Gnnr
07-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Wait, is that Ludacris and Tyrese?

ALTRNTV
07-29-2010, 11:53 PM
Wait, is that Ludacris and Tyrese?
Yes, and Han as well.

wh0aitznic0
07-29-2010, 11:58 PM
Don't forget Tego and Don Omar...

Gnnr
07-30-2010, 12:00 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WXezaq54mxk/Sh1icHtzhcI/AAAAAAAAAjM/QEJkpJeoUUg/s400/oh+no...+not+this+shit+again.jpg

methodofpayment
07-30-2010, 12:01 AM
being shot @ pr = hot girls, soccer, and vuvuzelas :werd:

satal95
07-30-2010, 12:16 AM
So this is before tokyo drift just like fast and furious:confused:

ALTRNTV
07-30-2010, 12:17 AM
So this is before tokyo drift just like fast and furious:confused:
Yeah, it's another prequel to Tokyo Drift.

40cal
07-30-2010, 02:39 AM
i dont think for any of us it will be the best car movie but for the general public that doesnt know much about cars it should be entertaining. as long as the script is well written not like the dumb shit they had on the first one.

boobs13
07-30-2010, 02:52 AM
And the other two are Don Omar and Tego Calderon that's if you guys don't hear latin reggeaton.

tricky_ab
07-30-2010, 08:51 AM
The lack of info on the cars being used for this version has my worried... :(

ZenkiKid
07-30-2010, 01:52 PM
I have faith in the Director. Justin Lin filmed this and the previous 2. If you noticed he likes to use recurring characters in his movies, just need to really look for them

DALAZ_68
07-30-2010, 02:40 PM
i dont think for any of us it will be the best car movie but for the general public that doesnt know much about cars it should be entertaining. as long as the script is well written not like the dumb shit they had on the first one.

wow...did you break a blood vessel comming up with that statement... :rolleyes:

Future240
07-30-2010, 04:41 PM
wow...did you break a blood vessel comming up with that statement... :rolleyes:

I broke one trying to decipher it.

佩恩_
07-30-2010, 04:59 PM
hoping it is good

BoostSlideWayz
09-13-2010, 06:42 PM
dont know if its a repost, didnt look at every page but it looks like paul is stepping it up. YouTube - Fast and Furious 5: The Movie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3H-Ppov1AA)

MitchellBade
09-13-2010, 06:57 PM
I like that Han is in it. He's a cool character. That'd be funny if they never film the story after Tokyo Drift. But I kind of want to see Vin Diesel in Tokyo. I just don't care too much about that kid who was the main character in Tokyo Drift though.

Dirty Habit
09-14-2010, 07:44 AM
Saw Ludacris in detroit. Tyrese showed up on stage for a quick second. I guess they were filming transformers 3 there at the same time.
It was Ludacris birthday and tyrese sang for him. lol.

conrad_s13.5
09-14-2010, 09:09 AM
aww,.. how cute

consouler
09-14-2010, 10:02 AM
first paul walker is a cop, then a criminal, then a cop, then a criminal. Pick one goddamnit!

hahahaha +1

WheelWhore
09-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Luda! Definately alittle more stoked now.

FRpilot
09-14-2010, 10:16 AM
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/fast_five_cast.jpg

there's going to be a big gunfight in the next fnf movie?

Dirty Habit
09-14-2010, 11:48 AM
there's going to be a big gunfight in the next fnf movie?

Oh great.

125 mins of:

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWZZZZZZ!"

BOOM.

"You still owe me a 4 second car!"

:bite:

drift213
09-14-2010, 11:57 AM
OHHH NOOOO a bunch of hondas owners burning out at movies again and making the cops wanna stop any lowered car grrrrrrr dumb honda owners

drift213
09-14-2010, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=AkademikONE;3565251]http://moviesblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/fast_five_cast.jpg
didnt that asian guy on the purple shirt died on tokyo drift?:wtf:

Gnnr
09-14-2010, 12:12 PM
didnt that asian guy on the purple shirt died on tokyo drift?:wtf:

Yes, this sequel is before Tokyo Drift in the story arch.

conrad_s13.5
09-14-2010, 12:17 PM
but wasnt the last movie before it too....or around the same time or someshit

and in the last, didnt they say the last time 'Brian' and 'Dom' saw each other was after first movie?

now their gonna be in a gun fight apparently

wtf!?

aziankingz
09-14-2010, 12:19 PM
this is probably after the 4th F&F and before tokyo drift.. right?

DenkiMan!
09-14-2010, 04:09 PM
ill see it...but i will certainly not be standing in a line for it lol

and wth???? so this movie is taking place in between 3 and 4?

TougeLove
09-14-2010, 11:11 PM
im watching it for entertainment purposes ONLY. lol

murda-c
09-14-2010, 11:21 PM
im watching it for entertainment purposes ONLY. lol

when you figure out another reason to go to the movies let me know.

other than a lame date.

2_slow_40
09-15-2010, 12:31 AM
ill see it...but i will certainly not be standing in a line for it lol

and wth???? so this movie is taking place in between 3 and 4?
Nooooo... It's taking place in between 4 and 3!!! I love watching these stupid movies... :eek3d:

BustedS13
09-15-2010, 12:39 AM
(comment about why FATF franchise is embarrassing to "the scene"/doesn't accurately represent "import culture"/contains factual errors)
(silly quote (that was typed verbatim, from memory) from FATF 1, 3, or 4 backing above comment)
(comment about still seeing it "just to see what the fucked up this time"/"it's so dumb it's funny"/"i want to see who else goes to these"/"i'll probably get dragged to it by my silly tuner friends who aren't as authentic as me")

SimpleSexy180
09-15-2010, 01:50 PM
We are all going to watch the movie. So hooray for supporting the movie industry........................

mrflip69
09-15-2010, 10:38 PM

other than a lame date.

Critique

Support

Education

Curiosity

ESmorz
09-16-2010, 12:08 AM
If you don't love The Fast and the Furious franchise you're a washed up old fucker, or a wannabe hipster.

Come at me bro.

itwillboost
09-21-2010, 09:39 PM
They are fake movies who tell lies about the import builds but I love them and will continue to watch it regardless lol. Can't wait till they come out atleast it always has some good scenes.

dat411kid
09-22-2010, 08:44 AM
While its attempt might be poor in capturing the street scene....Its hollywood, you cant really expect a documentary lol....Its still fun to go and have a laugh at with some friends, and enjoy the crazy parking lot antics from the ricers all trying to make thier paul walker exit..

Gnnr
11-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Release date is slotted for April 29, 2011.

BustedS13
11-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Release date is slotted for April 29, 2011.

i just came so hard. and i will again. on april 29, 2011.

nathanong87
11-27-2010, 05:34 AM
1 and 3 were pretty good/hilarious/funny/whatever. how i know? i can't remember a single line from 2 or 4.

a couple sr20 motors can pull can pull a premium before racewars?

tricky_ab
11-27-2010, 07:14 AM
I'll be watching this one, but MORE CARS PLEASE! Please???

TougeLove
11-27-2010, 09:15 AM

other than a lame date.

late response buttttttttt, lol i just know a bunch of gear heads that watch them and they come back talking about how unrealistic it is and a car would do this or the engine would do that :blah: they dont watch it for just entertainment purposes, its like they think its documentary based in real time or something. i dont know :gives:

anyone else going to stock up on late model LS's and GS's and infinitis than sell them to all the nut huggers after the movie?? :D

1on1
11-27-2010, 10:00 AM
the only line that i thought was funny from 4 was "aye nutsack, domestics beat imports any day!"

cant wait to watch this.

simmode1
11-27-2010, 12:46 PM
1 and 3 were pretty good/hilarious/funny/whatever. how i know? i can't remember a single line from 2 or 4.

Word. 4 is a little more memorable than 2 though, IMO...
-"98 Nissan 240 with illegal mods" (which was really an S15... lol)
-Brian breaking that other FBI guy's nose... lol
-Toretto and Brian's fight scene. Not great, but a little cool to see Brian using BJJ.
-Han just generally being cool.
-Scramble boost on th V-Spec GTR instead of nitrous.

Aside from that, it was a generic action movie. Part 1's unintentionally hilarious one liners will keep it on top, but part 3 had the coolest cars and races to me...

Devius
11-27-2010, 01:32 PM
I didnt like fast and furious simple because it was rice heavy and packed with too many fuckin hondas, Tokyo Drift pissed me off because i hate when Hollywood hops on the bandwagon with new trends and makes it utterly stupid, Like 2 people having a calm conversation while drifting down a mountain side, easily heard because clearly their tires and motors have silencers so the redneck can hit on the hot chick. GTFO. I was almost expecting Fast and the Furious: Gymkhana Grid, Where Paul Walker goes against his Rival Ken Block who's secretly smuggling drugs across the border in Ford Fiestas. The latest Fast and Furious was very redeeming in my book tho. They toned down the rice, Had a bunch of hot chicks, and included alot of my favorite cars, both import and muscle. Im hoping the follow Fast and Furious' route when it comes to the 5th movie. Cuz if i see another civic with street glow sliding under big rigs, and Mustangs with RB swaps, ima friggen lose it and buy a hybrid car!

simmode1
11-27-2010, 01:54 PM
I honestly didn't undrstand why the FWD Civic crowd latched on to the FNF franchise so hard... All the cool cars in the series hav ALWAYS been RWD or AWD. In the first movie, th black Civics are only used as cheap/throw away cars for thir capers. But the cars they really took pride in were the FD, the Charger, Supra, S2k & Letty's S14. Even Leon had an R33! The FWD cars in the movie all got shitted on! Same for that crappy Eclipse in part 2...

ZenkiKid
11-27-2010, 02:51 PM
the 4th one had to be my favorite, then again it was basically an action movie that had little to do with cars. Tokyo drift had the coolest car scenes with them manji-ing through traffic, I thought that shit was amazing.

Lets face it, the people who talk shit about the movie in this thread are gonna end up watching it like the rest of us.

mrflip69
11-29-2010, 06:25 PM
"Only pussies run nitro-methane"

ayuaddict
11-30-2010, 02:25 AM
so what do i have to do for my car/myself to be an extra in the next one?

90white240
11-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Have a super redicuous looking car with tons of stickers and your pretty much in.^^^^^

pahaf
11-30-2010, 02:26 PM
I honestly didn't undrstand why the FWD Civic crowd latched on to the FNF franchise so hard... All the cool cars in the series hav ALWAYS been RWD or AWD. In the first movie, th black Civics are only used as cheap/throw away cars for thir capers. But the cars they really took pride in were the FD, the Charger, Supra, S2k & Letty's S14. Even Leon had an R33! The FWD cars in the movie all got shitted on! Same for that crappy Eclipse in part 2...
hey, the maxima in the first one was pretty bad ass i think.

Devius
11-30-2010, 06:17 PM

i didnt realize there was a R33 til i saw this post and went back to watch it

1on1
11-30-2010, 06:23 PM
if you have like showtime, hbo, starz, or whatever movie channels, they've been showing FATF movies for awhile, besides tokyo drift i think?

simmode1
11-30-2010, 06:39 PM
hey, the maxima in the first one was pretty bad ass i think.
Well, I do <3 turbo VQ30's... but only in RWD layout, so no.:2c:

Pactin
11-30-2010, 06:55 PM
I was almost expecting Fast and the Furious: Gymkhana Grid, Where Paul Walker goes against his Rival Ken Block who's secretly smuggling drugs across the border in Ford Fiestas.
ROFL, you win.

Have a super redicuous looking car with tons of stickers and your pretty much in.^^^^^
Which qualifies, what? Half of zilvia.

HyperTek
11-30-2010, 09:35 PM
wonder if hellaflush cars will be in the next one, roof racks, stretched tires, clothing decals and fixies. =)

Late 30 year old Brian Oconner and Torreto riding fixies. hell yeah!

i can see it now..
Brian running after some typical asian guy, or maybe a mexican . Running in a alley and theres a kid on a fixie, guy knocks him off and jumps on the fixie.. Brian also sees a fixie and jumps on it. Camera milks the scene and makes attention to zoom in on the fixie to let the audience know its a badass thousand dollar fixie, in the middle of the fucking ghetto. They both jump down a flight of stares, Brian does a bar spin while in the air cuz hes an expert. Then they start skid sliding down the street through traffic.

J3123MY
11-30-2010, 11:35 PM
^^

LOL! It will probably be like that.

Gnnr
12-01-2010, 12:49 AM
wonder if hellaflush cars will be in the next one, roof racks, stretched tires, clothing decals and fixies. =)

Late 30 year old Brian Oconner and Torreto riding fixies. hell yeah!

i can see it now..
Brian running after some typical asian guy, or maybe a mexican . Running in a alley and theres a kid on a fixie, guy knocks him off and jumps on the fixie.. Brian also sees a fixie and jumps on it. Camera milks the scene and makes attention to zoom in on the fixie to let the audience know its a badass thousand dollar fixie, in the middle of the fucking ghetto. They both jump down a flight of stares, Brian does a bar spin while in the air cuz hes an expert. Then they start skid sliding down the street through traffic.

:rofl: I hope they put something like that in there for the fun of it

jdm240sx122
12-01-2010, 01:22 AM
I just hope it has some classy cars featured this time around....Mabe a couple 240s, but they better not show some ricey assbody kits on them and make us look bad.

tricky_ab
12-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Which qualifies, what? Half of zilvia.

Shots fired!

Dirty Habit
12-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Mooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnniiicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Devius
12-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Mooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnniiicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

ROOOOFFFLLL!!!!!! XD!!

this is me and my dads favorite part. he had this as his ringtone for text messages on his cell phone for years lol

revcyanide
12-02-2010, 06:38 AM
I'm excited as hell and im in no way afraid to admit it.

Fearell
12-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Swat came into my house disrespected my whole family.

tootall4la
12-04-2010, 04:18 PM
The REAL question is WHEN IS F&F 3D coming out???
Lmfao

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

BustedS13
12-05-2010, 01:02 AM
The REAL question is WHEN IS F&F 3D coming out???
Lmfao

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

hey can you tell me what program specifically you used to make this post, and also what model of cell phone you have?
oh you already did, thanks for the thread-relevant information

Cheesy Doriftos
12-14-2010, 02:26 PM
new trailer.

uSDNZeRX_1Y

moocowmoo
12-14-2010, 02:30 PM
lol if thats the truck i think it is at 12 seconds. this movie should be ok. lol

BustedS13
12-14-2010, 02:37 PM
other than being backwards, that was RADICAL.

Cheesy Doriftos
12-14-2010, 02:39 PM
other than being backwards, that was RADICAL.

lol fixed it.

Okinawandrifter87
12-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Now by forever does he mean forever or does he mean see you in the 6th installment? hee hee hee. lol.

EhrikETFG
12-14-2010, 02:56 PM
silly me for expecting a fast and furious movie to be about cars and not drug money

ESmorz
12-14-2010, 03:05 PM
I will be there opening night, revvin on everybody.

Okinawandrifter87
12-14-2010, 03:06 PM
With popo campin out to see how many hondaz driftz out of the parking lots jdm sidewayz hella flush with sportmaxxxxx's hahaha.

exitspeed
12-14-2010, 03:08 PM
You re either gay or a lier if you say that doesn't look like fun.

Seriously, that looked like fun.

DALAZ_68
12-14-2010, 06:33 PM
god that women looked bonerific in that GT...

singlecamslam
12-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Dwayne Johnson. haha. And those chargers at the end must have a cummings diesel in them or something.

superbike81
12-14-2010, 07:28 PM
I've seen, and enjoyed, all of the franchise.

One thing I do wish they would do is go back to the old formula. The first movie was 75% cars, 25% action/crime movie but each successive installment has worked towards reversing that. This one looks like it's gonna be about 80% action/crime and 20% cars.

Flicktitty
12-14-2010, 07:36 PM
silly me for expecting a fast and furious movie to be about cars and not drug money Exactly what i thought too.

I will be there opening night, revvin on everybody.
:hahano: :hide: :werd:

BoostSlideWayz
12-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Looks..... typical .... ill watch...

nismobenzo
12-14-2010, 07:43 PM
silly me for expecting a fast and furious movie to be about cars and not drug money

right...fast and furious? more like fighting and driving off stuff...
all i gota say:mephfawk:

revcyanide
12-14-2010, 07:48 PM
You re either gay or a lier if you say that doesn't look like fun.

Seriously, that looked like fun.

this^^^^^^

superbike81
12-14-2010, 07:50 PM
right...fast and furious? more like fighting and driving off stuff...
all i gota say:mephfawk:

You'll still go see it. Just like everyone else in this thread.

nismobenzo
12-14-2010, 08:08 PM
ill watch it online like every other movie thats come out lately

4DOOR_LIFE
12-14-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm confused as to when this is suppose to take place.

isn't Han dead? or did tokyo drift just not happen? haha.

superbike81
12-14-2010, 08:24 PM
ill watch it online like every other movie thats come out lately

But you'll still be watching it.

I'm confused as to when this is suppose to take place.

isn't Han dead? or did tokyo drift just not happen? haha.

Pre-Tokyo Drift.

nismobenzo
12-14-2010, 08:33 PM
i also watched the pacifier..doesnt mean it didnt suck ha

superbike81
12-14-2010, 08:34 PM
I liked The Pacifier, found it decently entertaining.

driftsilvias13
12-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Probably going to be the best out of all of them but that isnt saying much. Still fun to watch though.

pahaf
12-14-2010, 10:56 PM
Probably going to be the best out of all of them but that isnt saying much. Still fun to watch though.
i think the best one was the first one....they captured the scene back then. plus they had really nice cars....240sx, R33, Maxima, RX-7, Supra....and then civics, integras, del sols. those car were pretty cool for that time...

idk...my favorite was the first one.

1quk240
12-14-2010, 11:31 PM
But you'll still be watching it.

Pre-Tokyo Drift.

It would have to be pre-pre Toyko Drift cuz he left for Toyko in the last one

ZeeRasta
12-14-2010, 11:33 PM
I hope it will be good, and no fifty million shifts in one scene.:duh:

simmode1
12-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Been drinking. Got home, saw that trailer and my eyeballs just came...:cj:

uLmighty
12-15-2010, 12:04 AM
ohh fuck.. another movie drug dealing/action movie. man, im starting to hate fast and furious movies now!! the movie is not even about racing anymore lol. only good ones were the first one and tokyo drift.

lawrenceyang
12-15-2010, 12:08 AM
goddamn street racers

BustedS13
12-15-2010, 12:27 AM
is this the first one in imax?
i'm gonna drop loads when i see this in imax

D.Adams
12-15-2010, 05:54 AM
YouTube - Fast Five Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf4oDjHUmkY&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

LoneStarSilvia
12-15-2010, 06:41 AM
Damn, maybe 5th time's the charm?

exitspeed
12-15-2010, 07:31 AM

Come on, the first one, at the time, was a really enjoyable movie. I don't have a problem admitting it. It came out at the perfect time as well.

Corbic
12-15-2010, 07:42 AM
YouTube - Fast Five Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf4oDjHUmkY&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

WTF does this movie have to do with the original movie.

I feel the franchise has moved away from the "car-scene" deal and into "typical action movie" genre.

tricky_ab
12-15-2010, 08:35 AM

What the hell is this shit?!:doh:

I feel the franchise has moved away from the "car-scene" deal and into "typical action movie" genre.

And this makes me sad :(

exitspeed
12-15-2010, 09:10 AM

That's fine with me. I mean the import car scene isn't what it was 10 years ago. the focus is on cars, chase scenes, and action. Those are the perfect ingredients for me.

SlideWell
12-15-2010, 09:20 AM
looks exciting. cant wait to see it and the thongs of Brazil.

driftsilvias13
12-15-2010, 09:35 AM
Come on, the first one, at the time, was a really enjoyable movie. I don't have a problem admitting it. It came out at the perfect time as well.

True it was entertaining and the one liners cant be beat. Overall I think this would be the best made though.

fcdrifter20
12-15-2010, 10:57 AM
WTF does this movie have to do with the original movie.

Its seems to be working a bit better that way so im glad it has.

oh, and Jordana Brewster is in it!! that's all i need to know:yum:

iHateMySilvia
12-15-2010, 11:08 AM
I can't take Dwayne Johnson serious LOL the rock makes me laugh

whitefedorafilms
12-15-2010, 11:11 AM
the preview just came out. its gonna be another prequel. the Japanese kid, that knew Don is a main character. it should be entertaining tho.http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/Seth_Dendy/justinkoukifunnyflat.jpg

whitefedorafilms
12-15-2010, 11:12 AM
They're righting the script for the 6th one right now.

fcdrifter20
12-15-2010, 11:21 AM
I can't take Dwayne Johnson serious LOL the rock makes me laugh

i second that.....every time he gets brought up, this is all i think....

Mr8glaM4ruM

dat411kid
12-15-2010, 01:33 PM
the preview just came out. its gonna be another prequel. the Japanese kid, that knew Don is a main character. it should be entertaining tho.http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/Seth_Dendy/justinkoukifunnyflat.jpg
rofl...:naughty:

New preview was awesome!!! Im hyped for this...

ALTRNTV
12-15-2010, 02:01 PM
There better a nude scene with Jordana Brewster.

ESmorz
12-15-2010, 02:02 PM
Not gonna happen.

Need to keep that PG-13 for the $$$.

tricky_ab
12-15-2010, 03:41 PM
i second that.....every time he gets brought up, this is all i think....

Mr8glaM4ruM

HAHAHA Same here...I'm expecting "the rock says" music whenever I see him in movies...:keke:

HyperTek
12-15-2010, 04:46 PM
yeah i think these movies are improving, who is gonna believe mid 30 year olds still street racing? lol

Matej
12-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Anyone who believes robbing banks and jumping cars off trains.

ZilviaKid
12-15-2010, 04:56 PM
oh shit that looks like its gonna be a very enjoyable movie.

imax! yes!

reaxion
12-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Im not gonna lie, I enjoy these films. Woot!

iStayBroke
12-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Not gonna happen.

Need to keep that PG-13 for the $$$.

A PG-13 movie can have nudity in it..
I think it would make more money with it in fact haha.

empir3e
12-15-2010, 06:43 PM
this is to anybody who posted that bashed any of the FAF movies.....

your gay, and you KNOW damn well that your going to watch it, and not stop talking about it or any of the other FAF movies. if they were all that bad, why you remember some many lines from them and continue talking about them as much as you do?

i say again, this was ONLY to those who are bashing the series

tricky_ab
12-16-2010, 10:45 AM
yeah i think these movies are improving, who is gonna believe mid 30 year olds still street racing? lol

Um...The 30 year olds who are street racing? duh...:o

SimpleS14
12-17-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm going to watch this and most likely get the blu-ray. These prequels are a bit confusing though. This is how I see the order:

The Fast and The Furious (FF1)
Fast Five (FF5)
2Fast 2 Furious (FF2)
Fast and Furious (FF4)
The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift (FF3)

simmode1
12-17-2010, 06:13 PM
The Fast and The Furious (FF1)
2Fast 2 Furious (FF2)
Fast and Furious (FF4)
Fast Five (FF5)
The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift (FF3)
Fixed. Brian O'Connor lost his job as a cop for letting Dom go in the first movie. He went rouge after this (see the DVD special feautures for 2F2F), then the FBI used him as a deep cover agent to bust that guy in the second movie.

Since he helped the FBI big time there, they put him on staff as a special federal agent in the fourth movie. This is where he runs into Dom again. After helping him again to get revenge for Letty's death, O'Connor is now on the same shit list as Torretto, being persued by the Feds.

Which leads us to this newest movie, where they call in their buddies, Tyrese, Ludacris and Han to pull one last job before they disappear and Han goes off to Japan to die in Tokyo Drift. The movies are all in the correct chronological order except for Tokyo Drift. It should be at the end.

Brentbohn
03-08-2011, 04:31 PM
anyone else notice the charger that was destroyed in the tunnel in the last one magically appeared with paul driving it to catch up to the prison bus... damn I want his autobody crew on my payrol... WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

KiLLeR2001
03-08-2011, 06:39 PM
GJUdxBaTJPU

ZilviaKid
03-08-2011, 07:12 PM
april 29th?

sounds good!

theronin
03-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Fixed. Brian O'Connor lost his job as a cop for letting Dom go in the first movie. He went rouge after this (see the DVD special feautures for 2F2F), then the FBI used him as a deep cover agent to bust that guy in the second movie.

Since he helped the FBI big time there, they put him on staff as a special federal agent in the fourth movie. This is where he runs into Dom again. After helping him again to get revenge for Letty's death, O'Connor is now on the same shit list as Torretto, being persued by the Feds.

Which leads us to this newest movie, where they call in their buddies, Tyrese, Ludacris and Han to pull one last job before they disappear and Han goes off to Japan to die in Tokyo Drift. The movies are all in the correct chronological order except for Tokyo Drift. It should be at the end.

this would explain how Han had so much money in Tokyo Drift. remember, them tires aint cheap.

DenkiMan!
03-08-2011, 08:21 PM
is monica in this one

BoostSlideWayz
03-08-2011, 08:34 PM
ill watch it i guess.

chinabean
03-08-2011, 08:41 PM
a prequel but the cars in here that are shown are newer cars than in FF2? wtf.