PDA

View Full Version : is there such a thing

lscustoms
02-03-2010, 04:04 PM
is there such a thing as a rebelious:fawkd: car cuz if so i have one.... grrhhhh i just put a 5 speed swap on my s13 and it was driving fine for the first two day and today im taking my sister to school and it starts knocking bad made it home popped the hood and engine is certifed "D:dead:NE" two days after puting on a new tranny WTF!!!!!!!!! so it went from being my daily driver to my back yard project..... and now my nike's are my daily runners :Ownedd:oh well get me in shape for summer walking every where:faint:

iROYAL
02-03-2010, 04:14 PM
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj300/Zhusuke/CoolStoryBro.jpg

msglength

brndck
02-03-2010, 04:23 PM
yes, your car is "rebellious".
i'm so very glad that you felt it necessary to start a whole thread on this topic.
you sound very knowledgeable about automobiles. your accurate and efficient diagnosis of the condition of your engine is top notch.
i will call you and defer to your wisdom from here on out.
now please log out and return to nico.

lscustoms
02-03-2010, 04:26 PM
yes, your car is "rebellious".
i'm so very glad that you felt it necessary to start a whole thread on this topic.
you sound very knowledgeable about automobiles. your accurate and efficient diagnosis of the condition of your engine is top notch.
i will call you and defer to your wisdom from here on out.
now please log out and return to nico.

hey this is the off topic section right if ppl are posting about chicken wings and such y cant i post about a bad exprience and how my car is acting up....:goyou:

shishcabobers
02-03-2010, 04:29 PM
I'm going to direct you to tumblr.com or better yet xanga.com. Zilvia ain't a blog nor your story is even merely close enough of being an off topic to be a discussion.

MODS LOCK THIS SHIT

:lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd:: lockd::lockd:

Siphter
02-03-2010, 04:32 PM
hey this is the off topic section right if ppl are posting about chicken wings and such y cant i post about a bad exprience and how my car is acting up....:goyou:

wow wow wow, your car could never compare to the true power that is the chicken winghttp://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0912/chicken-wings-god-s-favorite-food-jesus-body-of-christ-goes-demotivational-poster-1261362102.jpg

Ricky Ricer
02-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Because Chicken wings are off topic on an AUTOMOTIVE forum maybe? Am I crazy in thinking that?

Sucks your engine decided to take a crap, but cars are mechanical. Things break.

ThatGuy
02-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Look elsewhere for a Blog, not on Zilvia, kid.

:lockd: