PDA

View Full Version : So what do yall plan to do in life?

fastpace
06-10-2003, 08:55 PM
Well I did a thread like this last year. Seeing that we have a ton more people I guess it is time to see what everybody is planning to do or has already done in their lives.

I guess I will start it off: Well I am a senior civil for now, but mechanical engineering major at the end of the summer semester at Texas A&M University. I still have a good two years there. I am taking all of the bs engineering course and this past year started taking japanese. I will continue to take japanese when I am out of school to get accustom to the language. After I graduate I plan to work for either nissan, honda, toyota, subaru, and so on you can get my drift. Well that is all that I have right now.

:bow:

nocomedown
06-10-2003, 10:16 PM
well, im going into my senior year of high school now, and after i graduate im planning to go to Purdue University and double major in Political Science and Economics. I'll probably do some summer internships for places like Fox News or National Review if i can. After that, who knows? I just want to have a large garage :D :D

Mustangs Suck
06-11-2003, 12:00 AM
I am starting my 1st year of College this fall, and I am planning to major in Criminal Justice. I don't know if I want to be a lawyer, criminal psychologist, or a CSI yet, but I'll be able to decide after getting a better feel for it all in college.

M.S.

Warwick5s
06-11-2003, 12:06 AM
i'm going to start my first senior year of college as a music and history major at UW-Madison in the fall, and after i graduate i will probably continue working where i am right now (UW Dept of Info Technology) on a full time basis, keep playing gigs, probably pick up about 15 hours of teaching bass lessons - should be great :D

ideally though, one of my bands will hit the road before or after i graduate. :)

MorganS13
06-11-2003, 12:46 AM
I'm going into my 4th year at Ohio State this fall. i was originally a Mechanical Engineering major but i decided to switch to Welding Engineering for various reasons. i should be out of here in about 2 years and since the job market is supposed to be real good for my major, hopefully gettin a job once i graduate. i've learned that things rarely go as planned in life so for the most part i'm just taking things as they come and hoping i don't get screwed too bad in the long run..

Phlip
06-11-2003, 07:09 AM
I'm finishing my last summer semester of college now, when I finish, I will be a liscensed airframe and powerplant aircraft technician... With that, I plan and will try to get on with an aircraft MFG building/repairing/inspecting planes. Going down to atlanta next weekend for a job fair. If that doesn't pan out, I plan to become a male prostitute to the stars, I'll do rich women with a lot of money for a living. I may even find a MILF to support me so I can get more stuff done to the car.

Dousan_PG
06-11-2003, 07:11 AM
what do i want to do with my life?

I WANNA ROCK!!!

kandyflip445
06-11-2003, 07:23 AM
Build a really fast, reliable 240.....oh....you mean besides cars....what is there besides cars?:confused:

TheTimanator
06-11-2003, 07:47 AM
I graduate from Full Sail in December and will either try to get a job at Chosen Sound and Lighting here in town or I'm gonna gonna go on tour. It depends on whether I'm still single when I graduate :D

Steeles
06-11-2003, 08:20 AM
well Im too evil to die.. so umm I dunno....

Phlip
06-11-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Steeles
well Im too evil to die.. so umm I dunno....
Too evil to die my ass... You have front row seats and a job lined up in hell. You are just waiting on a chance to go there.

Dousan_PG
06-11-2003, 08:33 AM
what do i plan to do in life?

bang hot chicks.

Steeles
06-11-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by PHLIP
Too evil to die my ass... You have front row seats and a job lined up in hell. You are just waiting on a chance to go there.

Bish like you aint coming with me :axe:

although I like dousans plan... I could get with that...

Phlip
06-11-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Steeles
Bish like you aint coming with me :axe:

although I like dousans plan... I could get with that...
I gather that my hellbound ways will ease up as I approach old age, but dousan's plan does sound really good about now, I have one that I passed on last week that I may have to go back and handle now that you mention it...

the head
06-11-2003, 09:21 AM
International Business / Marketing major
I will probably be broke and jobless after school

ruf
06-11-2003, 09:23 AM
Live until I die.

the head
06-11-2003, 09:30 AM
International Business / Marketing major
I will probably be broke and jobless after school

Titan
06-11-2003, 11:24 AM
Going into Computer Science Co-Op at the University of Waterloo in the fall.

So you're next version of windows that always crashes and kicks you in the *** may be written by me. :D

negular
06-11-2003, 11:35 AM
Culinary Arts at AI in Chicago... and an indoor grower for the rest of my life, so I can use the mj for cooking. :drool:

240_keyy
06-11-2003, 12:39 PM
well, uhh, I dunno. Maybe now that my car is almost done we can find an S14a for my wife and hook it up...

Then I can die relatively happy :)

AKADriver
06-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by dousan36
what do i want to do with my life?

I WANNA ROCK!!!

Is that a TWISTED SISTER PIN on your UNIFORM? :mad:

When I was in college I knew what I wanted to do, but now that I've been doing it for two years I don't want to do it anymore.

ruf
06-11-2003, 01:32 PM
Try doing it for 3+ years and you'll really hate it. I try to fill the void of "what I want to do" with "who I want to do". :p

Bbandit
06-11-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by 240_keyy
well, uhh, I dunno. Maybe now that my car is almost done we can find an S14a for my wife and hook it up...

Then I can die relatively happy :)

keith! i know its you.. hahahaha.. is it?
its about time you join zilvia and share your knowledge :D

anyways..
my major is mechanical engineering .
i still have a good 2 years to go :(
after i graduate.. i want to start my own business..
i'll start with a small performance shop and see how it goes from there..

camppain
06-12-2003, 09:33 AM
Already joined the best branch in the military (Marine Corps) working on ch-53's, get college schooling (at least associates) MArried on june 18th 2004, Find out if I want to re-enlist in 2007, If not will have house and maybe 1 kid. go to school and get bachelors wether still active or civilian. Die old and happy while making sweet hot nasty love to wife.

Yours truely,
Campalonious Monk the 3rd:bowdown:

Thurazor
06-13-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by TheTimanator
I graduate from Full Sail in December and will either try to get a job at Chosen Sound and Lighting here in town or I'm gonna gonna go on tour. It depends on whether I'm still single when I graduate :D

Tim, that's awesome man. I'm going to Full Sail in October. You got AIM or something? I'd like to hear what you thought of the school.