PDA

View Full Version : Have you looked in your closet lately?

fastpace
06-10-2003, 04:45 PM
Well I just looked at my closet and all I see is old clothes. One of my shirts had the year 2000 on the back. I haven't bought clothes in 2 years. I looked at the car and realize that I have been spending all of my extra money on my car on basic maintainance and a couple of mods here and there. Has anybody else notice something of this nature?

hookedup240
06-10-2003, 06:17 PM
Yea i notice the same thing especially the last month and a half since i got out of school I've been working full time and every check i have gotten has already been spent that night ordering stuff for my car. I am glad that i don't have a credit card only a bank card, i would be in so much debt.

Car=Money pit

AKADriver
06-10-2003, 07:11 PM
Most of what's in my closet, I've had since high school. That was 6-10 years ago.

Notable exception would be.... my racing helmet.

-E-
06-10-2003, 07:24 PM
I have shirts and pants from 2 or 3 years ago and they are still new :eek:

AceInHole
06-10-2003, 08:07 PM
i would look in my closet but the stack of car parts might fall out.

TheTimanator
06-10-2003, 08:25 PM
I don't have a closet!

Steeles
06-11-2003, 07:42 AM
closet.. no theres nothing in there.. all my clean clothes are stacked in the laundry basket at th efoot of my bed.. I've been lazy about putting them up...but yeah I still have some stuff from high school.. thats over ten years old. mostly shirts I bought big at the time that still fit. and a jacket. the rest is still packed from moving.. I'm trying not tto unpack cause I wanna move again ASAP

Phlip
06-11-2003, 07:58 AM
I have clothes from 2 years ago too, but I worked in a clothing store for almost 3, so none of them are worn out and my closet is packed to the gills as it is. I try to keep my shoes up to par, and get new clothes from time to time, but I have found that the car greatly reduces my purchases of clothings.

Steeles
06-11-2003, 08:08 AM
yeah I been talkin about needing new kicks for how long now phlip? I need some new work shirts too. I was told I looked preppy last night by a stripper.. I was like HUH??

Phlip
06-11-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Steeles
yeah I been talkin about needing new kicks for how long now phlip? I need some new work shirts too. I was told I looked preppy last night by a stripper.. I was like HUH??
Dude, stop at concord mills on your way to atlanta next week and get kicks, I got like 4 pairs and some clothes when I went down last time, like 2 weeks before we went to ATL and still came out not having spent much. Either there or SRI shoe warehouse on HP road, they are only open weekends though. I got a pair of shelltoes there for like 40 bucks. I don't know what to tell you about the preppy thing, something about my constantly wearing plain t-shirts, shelltoes, coupled with hair down past shoulder length and an unmaintained beard would simply suggest that isn't a problem I have.

Steeles
06-11-2003, 08:18 AM
theres a spot down there I forgot the name... theeres one in ATL too dad got me those tims down there.. have to ask him the name. although jarman up in the mall had those Wu Wallabes for like 40 need to go see if they still got um.

and thats the first time I've EVER been called preppy... even when I worked in the bank and was constantly in khakis and button downs or polos

West
06-11-2003, 09:25 AM
Same here, I have a few new cheap clothes I get every year or so, otherwise its all crap from High School days 7-8 years ago. Makes me wish I was still living with my parents making good money and spending it on my car :)

Dousan_PG
06-11-2003, 09:30 AM
roflmao
i wish i was living w/ the parents
free room and board (maybe a tad help out..like 200 bucks a month for food and such or something)
then CAR CAR CAR

parents have GREAT delicious food, i'd probably be a good 20 lbs heavier

cons: yard work :(
nagging parents
forced to go to church

haha

oh well.

my closet is mostly old clothes. but everytime i go to Hong Kong i buy SOOO MANY new clothes they are really about a 6 months old right now..even got the blign bling suit now :)

Steeles
06-11-2003, 09:34 AM
dude Im currently at home while I look for a spot (hence he not wanting to unpack) it sux.. my parents are the most annoying creatures ever.. they are out of town this week on vacation and im STILL avoiding the house :bash:

Phlip
06-11-2003, 09:52 AM
they are out of town this week on vacation and im STILL avoiding the house :bash:
THEY ARE?!!?!?! Hell with hooters, party at your crib bish!!!

Steeles
06-11-2003, 10:13 AM
dude you KNEW that they been out since Sat. bring chixors if your comin by :)

Phlip
06-11-2003, 10:15 AM
dude you KNEW that they been out since Sat. bring chixors if your comin by :) My boy is having a cookout at his crib friday and saturday nights, there should be chicks there from my job, plus any other random chicks that they bump into around during the week.

negular
06-11-2003, 11:05 AM
All I see is old clothes and illegal **** that keeps on growing out of nowhere... :cool:

turtlepower240
06-11-2003, 11:19 AM
yea my closet's full of clothes and shoes...
in this day and age unemployment does not hand me enough money for a bunch of car stuff...