PDA

View Full Version : Moving to ORLANDO,FL

95~240sx~213
01-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Im moving to Orlando on the 8th from Los Angeles and im taking my (95)240sx....so im driving down ther lol...so excited:hyper:...any tip's???...im going to take the :2f2f:10-15-40-55-10! (frw)...just cuz i dont want to take the 10 and pass tru mexico lol...i hERd cRaZy shit down ther bin happeing lol:bite:

also is ther meet's @orlando???...and any good places to purchace stuff for my car???...and also let me know about any job offering down ther!! lol

ThAks!:boink:

SlideWell
01-29-2010, 02:12 PM
i drove from Seattle, WA to Tampa, FL last September in my RHD s14 and....AWESOME drive! my tip for you is to stop at The Big Texan, home of the 72oz steak challenge, and seek out other nice places to stop. there are some ok places to buy stuff for your car here, none that i have so far tho. i stick to Zilvia and the internet for great deals since im not a direct part of a shop any more like i was in Seattle. theres always meets down here in Florida. RB240Mike on zilvia lives in the orlando area, so watch for him. as far as jobs go, good freakin luck. it woul dbe best to try and line something up before you move here. ive been down here since Sept. 13th and just got a job offer for a Shift Managers position. granted, my background checks dont come back clean. make sure your cruise control works (my car doesnt have it) cuz your heel will start hurting real bad. oh, say goodbye to cali emissions because we dont have them here, and say hello to 93 octane!

S14_Kouki
01-29-2010, 02:16 PM
You will be by enjuku racing they somewhere by orlando. You will also be by hot girls lol even tho im sure there r alot in LA. Im sure the air will be alot better down here in FL also :)

SlideWell
01-29-2010, 02:21 PM
You will be by enjuku racing they somewhere by orlando. You will also be by hot girls lol even tho im sure there r alot in LA. Im sure the air will be alot better down here in FL also :)

yeah, but L.A. girls dont put out like Trampa hoes :snoop:
Mazworkz is here too, they build crazy motors.

fortezza
01-29-2010, 02:55 PM
you know you could have just gotten a job at disney land in aneheim you don't have to go to orlando

flip3d
01-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Stay in Cali. We don't need you in Orlando. It's crowded enough :P

95~240sx~213
01-29-2010, 04:05 PM
i drove from Seattle, WA to Tampa, FL last September in my RHD s14 and....AWESOME drive! my tip for you is to stop at The Big Texan, home of the 72oz steak challenge, and seek out other nice places to stop. there are some ok places to buy stuff for your car here, none that i have so far tho. i stick to Zilvia and the internet for great deals since im not a direct part of a shop any more like i was in Seattle. theres always meets down here in Florida. RB240Mike on zilvia lives in the orlando area, so watch for him. as far as jobs go, good freakin luck. it woul dbe best to try and line something up before you move here. ive been down here since Sept. 13th and just got a job offer for a Shift Managers position. granted, my background checks dont come back clean. make sure your cruise control works (my car doesnt have it) cuz your heel will start hurting real bad. oh, say goodbye to cali emissions because we dont have them here, and say hello to 93 octane!

Big TexAn sounds like a good place to stop at!..yea i did have cruise control but i put a new steering wheel so i had to uninstall the cruise control(dam) lol...hmm i will try to MIcky Mouse it lol...hmmm 95 octane lol sound excitin :hyper:...Good luck on your job offer!!!..and let my luck start

95~240sx~213
01-29-2010, 04:08 PM

oOooOo kOool!! enjuku racing interesting hehe...haha yup hot slutty girls every were lol...just dnt get sprung whit those tye of girls lol...i bet the air IS going 2b better lol

95~240sx~213
01-29-2010, 04:09 PM
you know you could have just gotten a job at disney land in aneheim you don't have to go to orlando
cant me and micky have a bad history hehee:ddog::ddog:

95~240sx~213
01-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Stay in Cali. We don't need you in Orlando. It's crowded enough :P
lol one more person, wont hurt lol:wiggle::hug:

driftsilvias13
01-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Shouldnt this be in the regional section?

Choku_Dorian
01-29-2010, 04:39 PM
they got gatorland.

S14_Kouki
01-29-2010, 04:39 PM
just dnt get sprung whit those tye of girls lol

This part is the truth lol. I did forget mazworx is there too thats deff something to check out. Theres alot of awesome stuff in whorelando buttttttt it will never bet tampa :)

AWDJosh
01-29-2010, 04:42 PM
your gonna love it in florida man...personally i want move out of this state because i hate it everywhere else and ive traveled the country a couple times around.

btw not only is Mazworks but also TitanMotorsports and central florida turbos

ThatGuy
01-29-2010, 06:24 PM
There is a Regional Section for a reason.

:lockd: