PDA

View Full Version : Erupt323 (Genex)

kafanylovesme
01-28-2010, 12:03 PM
I started a thread on him a few months back, but I deleted it because he said he would pay me that weekend. Since he never sent me crap I'm posting this again until he sends me my money.

So, anyone that talks to him tell him to reply to the stuff I send him. Or at least let him know I want the $80 he's owed me since May 2009. I sold him my spot at an event for less than what I paid and I told him it was cool to pay me after the event so he could buy tires and whatnot. Turns out, he hasn't payed me to this day.

I sent a PM here for something he was selling and I guess he didn't know it was me so he replied right away. I then asked him for the money and he never replied again. I've called him, sent him multiple texts and PMs and never get a reply...

I thought he was a legit person because we used to chill at meets and whatnot, guess I was wrong.

I know there's lots of people that know him on here and that probably see him often, but nothing seems to happen. If someone could please help me get my money back I'd appreciate it.