PDA

View Full Version : Street Racing Syndicate video game

ALTRNTV
06-08-2003, 07:33 PM
theres a new street racing game coming out......

Street Racing Syndicate, that game looks like it will be good. i can't wait to get that. In that game, you can customize everything in your car, with licensed parts from Apexi, Greddy, etc... you have a calendar in which shows many different events (regulated races, illegal races, etc..) also, when you buy parts, it will be real time, as in, it will take a few days to get delivered, and up to one day or more for installation, depending on the part ordered. you can bet your pink slip in races, and best, you can even bet your girlfriend, haha, the models in the game are real life models (tila nguyen as an example) also, when you're racing, cops can come in and raid it, it's up to you to either outrun them, or outmaneuver them. if they catch you, theres goes your car, so it's a good idea to have an extra car, just in case, the game takes place in four cities, from my memory, LA, Miami, Chicago, and i think Philly, but i'm not sure. coming out late spring, early summer, looks like i'm not going to be driving for awhile when it comes out

can't wait

boro240
06-09-2003, 01:05 AM
sorry to burst your bubble, but the game WONT come out. 3DO just filed for Chapter 11.

ALTRNTV
06-09-2003, 01:08 AM
CHAPTER 11 :rl:

BTW, how'd you find out? i searched the web but didn't come up with anything

boro240
06-09-2003, 01:56 AM
it was on G4TV today, and i happened to be watching.

Steeles
06-09-2003, 06:43 AM
damn shame that game looked pretty good. hopefully someone will pick it up and finish it

Got Sileighty?
06-09-2003, 07:56 PM
nooooooooo!! i was really looking forward to it. even if the game was crap, at least theres all those models in it (sharon sotto, sasha singleton, tila nguyen) :cry: :cry: :cry: 3DO shouldve come to me if they needed money. i couldve donated ummmmm nevermind. i hope someone wakes up and realize that this game can make a ton of $$ and finish it up