PDA

View Full Version : Wings Performance... NY

formeRiceR
01-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Searching the internet for info on a shop called Wing Performance in NYC

I've seen one or two posts about them, could the people with first hand experience please chime in on their quality, pricing, and customer service.

And yes I have seen the the BS thread. I just want to see all the info before I make a decision.

Thanks.

j20accord00
01-24-2010, 07:09 PM
back in the day when i didnt know too much, I brought them up my super clean s13 hatch and they took awesome care of the car, did an sr swap, cut the front bumper for the front mount, installed exhaust/downpipe did all the wiring and got the car running amazing. great drive back to jersey!

this was back in 2003 and i believe he charged me for motor, parts, install and even painted my engine bay 4,000 even. black top sr, blitz front mount, downpipe/exhaust, koyo rad, blitz boost gauge, nismo motor and trans mount..some other stuff too..i sold the car but it was a great swap, never had any problems with the car or wings performance

msladypaula
01-25-2010, 11:55 AM
shop is amamzing. and while famous for their nissans, they have other guys that go there too.
And btw, the guy who made the bs thread... i was told he brings his other cars in to get work done too even after that thread was made.
and he forgets to mention that wing paid out of pocket to correct the error made by another shop. i heard the Car was sold months after in working condition.
So go figure!
Funny how people take the time to say bad things but forget to take the time to say nice things. ::shrugs::
I use the shop as does my BF and We have no problems!