PDA

View Full Version : Another Amazing Dyno Event at Wings PERformance

msladypaula
01-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Hey everyone! Whats up?
As many of you know, I helped to organize a dyno event in the fall. And to help us all get ready for the new car season, I'd like to set up another one again in the spring.
$50 for 3 pulls. crazy right?

But anyway, I'm looking at a few dates to do this and i need some help picking out a date.
We are looking at either march 27
or april 10th or april 17th or april 24th.
So feel free to hit me with some feedback about what dates you think are more functional.

And, while we are at it, you may have heard through the grapevine that Wings Performance is running a sponsorship program. I'm here to set the record straight!
the rumor is true!
in fact there are two programs running at the same time.
the beginner program entitles you to discounted dyno runs any time you want during your membership, discounts on getting your friends to sign up, discounts on participating car show and events, and up to 30% off labor and parts combined. plus we cacn go as a group to various meets and gatherings, and we ususally have a few private BBQ just for the members.
But, for alittle more, you can sign in to the elite program which lasts twice as long (giving you more time to add more things to your car, using your discounts, saving you more money over time) refering a friend earns you twice as much in house credit, Free dyno sessions during your membership, up to 50% off combined off labor and parts. thats not a typ-o. i said up to 50% off.
and a free gift. :)

I'll be there today after 2pm till closing for anyone who wants a walk through of the shop and a more indetail presentation of the programs.
i'll be in and out of the shop during the week in the afternoons as well.

Or you can always check it out on the dyno event. Bring friends!
But like i said, I need your help picking a date for the dyno event. suggestions????

formeRiceR
01-24-2010, 08:00 PM
I think someone forgot to pay the server bill at Wings. I just got a bounceback. This is normally not a good sign...

msladypaula
01-25-2010, 12:32 PM
I think someone forgot to pay the server bill at Wings. I just got a bounceback. This is normally not a good sign...

what are you talking about?