PDA

View Full Version : what a bitch!!

majuljo
01-22-2010, 08:26 PM
this was taken from my friend thats a girl

Login | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=270176052341&comments)

then i went to her myspace and her blogs are even more stupid.

MySpace - $ MATERIAL GIRL$$ - 20 - Female - Hemet, California - myspace.com/socal_hunny951 (http://www.myspace.com/socal_hunny951)

are there really girls/people like this out in the world? im sorry but when i see people act like her it gets me so angry. we need mroe people to stand up to retards like her.

just for laughs
YouTube - Karen Bridezilla hates poor people LOL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khxQDWDPmIU)

GSXRJJordan
01-22-2010, 08:44 PM
this was taken from my friend thats a girl

Login | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=270176052341&comments)

then i went to her myspace and her blogs are even more stupid.

MySpace - $ MATERIAL GIRL$$ - 20 - Female - Hemet, California - myspace.com/socal_hunny951 (http://www.myspace.com/socal_hunny951)

are there really girls/people like this out in the world? im sorry but when i see people act like her it gets me so angry. we need mroe people to stand up to retards like her.

just for laughs
YouTube - Karen Bridezilla hates poor people LOL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khxQDWDPmIU)

I want my 5mins back.

I used to find myself hanging out with girls like this all the time, just because I enjoyed being the guy they'd go out with even though I didn't suck up to them or buy them shit (I did have a very DGAF attitude and ride literbikes, that helped). Anyway, I found that I really despised everything about them, except the conquest... making the mental adjustment to surround myself with good people has made me much happier.

/offtopic.

I LUV MY S13
01-22-2010, 08:49 PM
shes stupid

I LUV MY S13
01-22-2010, 08:51 PM

i would sock that bitch in her mouth if she spoke to me like that

majuljo
01-22-2010, 08:52 PM
to make it easier and faster this is what she said

""ok omg im getting soo annoyed probably people i talk to most on myspace will probably pick up on this and know who im talking about.....DUDE WTF this chubby,freckeld face,insecure,fat, annoying,little girl cant pick up on her fashion sense and has to steal mine. OK its not my fault shes obssesed with me and has to copy my fashion sense cause she has none and omg not to mention she has to TRY to copy meand fyi all my clothes are from nice classy stores and she has to try to imitate that with with cheap rags from the salvation army thrift store cause that the only thing she can afford and she obviously cant keep up with abercrombie and has to try to pull off my nice expensive look with some cheap dirty rag from wal mart cause she obviously cant afford something woth more class. Adn omg it looks horrbile on her shes too chubby with flabby arms and her sloppy ass self cant tone up her body and at least look somewhat desecent. OMG not to mention her hair and floppy self is pathetic what a shame if i was her i would try to find my true self and stop trying to be like someone that is obviously soo out of my league. And btw all the the guys shes dated are broke ass guys with no game and the only game they get is with her and her poor, unsecure, fatt self. so if she ever gets a bf ill b sure to let all the girls know so they wont date theat poor, broke gyuy with no game just like her cause she has no standards when it comes to guys sh dates the guy that will give her his least bit of attention yeah thats how sad this girl is. ANd omg she looks like a guy ok omg she has broad shoulders and is not classy int he way she looks, acts and carries herself. YEAH so im planning on paying someone to do something embarrassing to this girl lol i just think it would be funny and entertaning yeah someone give her a reality check YOU ARE OFF THE MARKET YOU BROKE ASS, FATT, CHUBBY, STUPID BITCH and dont try to copy me its sooo annyoing god no wonder I would get soo annyoed with you.""

HyperTek
01-22-2010, 09:12 PM
shes 20, still holding on to her teens.. and shes from the inland empire, girls are like this.

She says all these things on her page, but would probably give it up to a loser dude in a raised Bro truck lol. Probably get knocked up in 2 years, and become huge.

But you gotta see it that girls "She act stuck up to weed out the fuck ups" -Little Brother lol

ManoNegra
01-22-2010, 10:45 PM
shes 20, still holding on to her teens.. and shes from the inland empire, girls are like this.

She says all these things on her page, but would probably give it up to a loser dude in a raised Bro truck lol. Probably get knocked up in 2 years, and become huge.

But you gotta see it that girls "She act stuck up to weed out the fuck ups" -Little Brother lol

dude, you realize you sound just like her?

Taniguchi_Is_#1
01-23-2010, 12:11 AM
pfff. who cares if the girl cares about money only. throw some bills at her and put it in her butt. get fucking serious.

ILoveMyRHS13
01-23-2010, 12:13 AM
Is it me, or is this the worst thread ever?

DataXUnknown
01-23-2010, 12:19 AM

I second that

I just scimmed through half of this stuff...the chicks myspace alone pisses me off. I hate when people grab shitty layouts from those stupid websites, then post billions of pictures and moving gifs and sparkly shit everywhere. What ever happened to clean, classy, artistic normal looking profiles and such?

majuljo
01-23-2010, 12:25 AM
i tend to do this hence the low post count

Wake
01-23-2010, 12:41 AM
All I have to say is last time I went to hemet, my buddy that lived there told me not to fuck any chicks there because the whole town had herpes.

and the chick in the OP is froooooom, Hemet.

S13SilviaGirl
01-23-2010, 12:54 AM
She lives in Hemet and is most likely a BroHo. She probably wishes she lived in Temecula and drove a black Tahoe. Any girl that lives in Hemet and talks like that is a looser...The only reason her family can afford the "classy clothes" is because they live in tract housing that they probably paid over 300K for in a piece of shit area...End of story.

bl3ujay07
01-23-2010, 01:38 AM
i would have my sister bitch-smack that stuck-up rich-bitch in the video if i saw a girl like that. yeah i said it.

fliprayzin240sx
01-23-2010, 08:38 AM
She lives in Hemet and is most likely a BroHo. She probably wishes she lived in Temecula and drove a black Tahoe. Any girl that lives in Hemet and talks like that is a looser...The only reason her family can afford the "classy clothes" is because they live in tract housing that they probably paid over 300K for in a piece of shit area...End of story.

Dont that sound like you before you joined the Navy?!?! :tardrim:

ILLES13
01-23-2010, 09:34 AM
throw some bills at her and put it in her butt.

She's not even cute, i'd rather turbo my KA.

innovation
01-23-2010, 10:00 AM
I'd Hit it.

Touge Noob S13
01-23-2010, 10:49 AM
Judging by her top friends, she seems more chola than broho. Nothing but the classiest people in the inland empire lol.

Knuckles
01-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Judging by her top friends, she seems more chola than broho. Nothing but the classiest people in the inland empire lol.

thats the first thing i noticed lol...She wants to lean with a cholo :ddog:

!Zar!
01-23-2010, 12:54 PM
Who fucking cares?

theicecreamdan
01-23-2010, 01:52 PM
I like my boys to be attractive with money

markapple0507
01-23-2010, 02:15 PM
wow just wow to the bridezilla f*ck her

SR240DET
01-23-2010, 02:51 PM
Who fucking cares?

agree, don't acknowledge her existence.

SlideWell
01-23-2010, 03:10 PM
weird, she looks like she doesnt have any money. bare walls in her room. thats all the time ill spend looking at this. but yeah, who cares.

DALAZ_68
01-23-2010, 04:12 PM
I found that I really despised everything about them, except the conquest...

agreed, but this dumb bitch isnt even worth the effort, i wouldnt punish my penis with that ass... :wiggle:

HyperTek
01-23-2010, 05:19 PM
this thread is gay, judging people by their myspace lol
thats like taking an E-thug seriously lol

hOngsterr
01-23-2010, 08:22 PM
OP wants to be a post whore.

sked707
01-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Eh stupid ass bitches. Exactly the type of chicks you wanna steer clear of..fucken lame

Bubbles
01-24-2010, 02:17 AM
I like my boys to be attractive with money

Same here.

YoungGun
01-24-2010, 10:08 AM
I just added her, thanks OP.

CrimsonRockett
01-24-2010, 10:30 AM
Waste of time.