PDA

View Full Version : All kinds of things....

speedgod^s13
01-17-2010, 05:03 PM
First of all, all parts that you offer me, have to be in new or almost new condition. Secondly, no ebay items. Finally, I live in Hawaii, so consider that into the shipping cost. Here we go, with my list of items.

1. Top mount turbo set-up. Looking for a Peakboost, or any other high quality top mount manifold for SR. I'm also in the market for a gt35R or similar sized turbo. Must be ball bearing. If you also have a waste gate to go with it, great.

2. 86.5 - 87 mm pistons 9 to 1 compression. Any brand, except for Wiseco.

3. Defi BF gauges. White faced 60 mm. Oil pressure, EGT, and fuel pressure. If you have Blitz BLM gauges, I may be interested in those as well. But, if you have the Bltz BLM gauges, i'm looking for boost, water temp, oil pressure, fuel pressure, egt.

4. Greddy Type R BOV. Self explanatory.

I understand that I can buy these parts brand new, but I know a lot of advertisers check this section of the boards, so if that is you, hit me up and break me off a good deal on these items. Items that I have to trade are a Greddy catch can, which I have listed for sale and a Synchronice BOV, with the HKS flange adapter. Both items are brand new. I will post up more parts that I need, as I think of them. Thanks for reading.

SDS13COUPE
01-18-2010, 12:01 AM
I know your looking for Defi/blitz gauges, but I got some brand new Apexi gauges. Oil temp, and oil pressure, both are white faced, and 60mm. Just throwing it out there.

speedgod^s13
01-19-2010, 02:08 PM
I know your looking for Defi/blitz gauges, but I got some brand new Apexi gauges. Oil temp, and oil pressure, both are white faced, and 60mm. Just throwing it out there.

Thanks for the offer, but I already have some Defi gauges, and just want to finish up the set. Still pretty much looking for everything listed. Bump.

speedgod^s13
01-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Still in the market for everything listed.

01-21-2010, 02:12 PM
I have Defi BF Gauge white, but I only have EXT meter.

If you have interest, pm me.

thanks

jdmlivin
01-21-2010, 03:16 PM
I have Arias pistons mew in box 86.5mm 8to5 comp tho and i also have Eagle H beam rods new in box

speedgod^s13
01-23-2010, 12:35 AM
PM's sent out to those above me.

bearback
01-23-2010, 05:02 PM
ive got a brand new garrett t3/t4 63 exh 57 comp