PDA

View Full Version : looking for some info

RicerJ
01-15-2010, 10:42 PM
I need confirmation on what a 91 300zx non turbo automatic trans looks like from underneath. If its a square/rectangle gasket or a square/rectangle gasket with a little hump in one corner. I recently did a transmission gasket and filter change and the gasket in the kit was wrong and the right gasket came from a 90 Nissan/Datsun 4x4 truck. I was wondering if the transmissions are the same or if they are completely different or just bolt on up no mods required. Since it needs a new transmission since its starting to slip from what my step dad said

EDIT: Punctuation added computer pisses me off

DataXUnknown
01-15-2010, 11:44 PM
You need to seperate your sentences this is so annoying to read I cannot even imagine what you are talking about please put some periods in and capitalize some letters for the sake of Zilvia flaming to answer your question that little hump in the corner is for the starter I believe and would be on the manual transmission gasket that is the only part I understood from your run on sentence paragraph and then something about a 4x4 datsun truck thing I really cant distinguish what you are trying to say you probably dont need a whole new transmission but maybe just the torque converter

RicerJ
01-16-2010, 10:07 PM
Sorry, my computer has really bad lag issues sometimes. So instead of fighting with it to get the punctuation right i just got fed up with it and posted it.