PDA

View Full Version : SPL clearance sale - Tomei, Nismo, Blitz, GoPro!

01-15-2010, 09:18 AM
http://www.splparts.com/images/Tomei740cc.jpg

Tomei 740cc injectors (set of 4) $599 SHIPPED!!!
Add injector o-rings and insulators +$10

http://www.splparts.com/images/Ebay/TomeiValveGuideSet.jpg

Tomei bronze valve guide set SR20DET S14/S15 $249 SHIPPED!!!

http://www.splparts.com/images/Ebay/NismoSubframeBushings.jpg

Nismo subframe bushings for 240SX $179 SHIPPED!!!

http://www.splparts.com/main4/parts/Universal/Turbo/BoostControl/BlitzSBCiD.jpg

Blitz SBC-iD Spec-R BLACK $499 SHIPPED!!!

http://www.splparts.com/main4/parts/Universal/Electrical/Gauges/GoPro/GoProWide.jpg

GoPro Motorsports HERO WIDE $139 SHIPPED!!!
Note: This is not the new HD version.

I have just one of each item available, call 1-866-SPLPART to order!

Got13oost
01-15-2010, 04:01 PM
Hi,
Are the 740Cc side feed or top?
Also Your valve guides are only for S14-s15, right?

Tks
Mark

01-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Hi,
Are the 740Cc side feed or top?
Also Your valve guides are only for S14-s15, right?

Tks
Mark

The 740cc injectors are side feed, bolt-in style for SR20 and KA24.

The valve guides are for the S14/S15 SR20DET only.

240sxdriftin
01-31-2010, 11:30 PM
can you get the HD motorsports hero?? and if so how much

02-01-2010, 09:58 AM
can you get the HD motorsports hero?? and if so how much

I can get the HD Motorsports Hero, price is $259. It is not part of this clearance sale...

reccakun08
02-01-2010, 07:30 PM
you guys never have your arms for sale. lol

M11's
02-01-2010, 08:08 PM
title says spl clearance where are the arms

02-03-2010, 08:50 AM
you guys never have your arms for sale. lol

We have had our arms on sale before, but we have to keep that to a minimum because honestly we do not have the margins to discount them significantly, it is alot more expensive to manufacture in the US, and to use quality materials and finishes. Also we have to keep our dealers happy, they have no reason to stock our products if we put up sales that would wipe out their margins.

I will have some scratch/blem arms available soon, just need to inventory them.

bornslippy73
02-03-2010, 04:18 PM
I was hoping to see front and rear lower control arms for sale. I do not see even one SPL item posted let alone on sale.

Only when someone brings up the fact do you state you have SPL parts for sale, but its a scratch/blemish parts. Not even new parts.

Deceiving. Please be honest with your post.

02-04-2010, 08:24 AM
Only when someone brings up the fact do you state you have SPL parts for sale, but its a scratch/blemish parts. Not even new parts.

I am sorry about the misunderstanding, but there is no intention to deceive... this is a SPL PARTS sale, we retail other products in addition to our own suspension products, and I tried to list what was on sale specifically in the title. Also I had placed this ad listed under "Misc & Accessories" section instead of "Suspension".

I do understand that increasingly "SPL" is just getting associated with just our suspension products instead of our entire retail business. In fact, this clearance is part of my effort to reduce our other retail business and focus more on our suspension products. I apologize for the confusion, I will try to word our ads more carefully in the future.

reccakun08
02-04-2010, 02:35 PM
We have had our arms on sale before, but we have to keep that to a minimum because honestly we do not have the margins to discount them significantly, it is alot more expensive to manufacture in the US, and to use quality materials and finishes. Also we have to keep our dealers happy, they have no reason to stock our products if we put up sales that would wipe out their margins.

I will have some scratch/blem arms available soon, just need to inventory them.

let me know kuah. I am looking for s13 ruca and toe rods.

xdumbxguyx
02-05-2010, 11:40 PM
price on a blemished ruca? s13
thanks

s15specR
02-06-2010, 08:14 AM
You have a Blitz Power Meter

Eyemfaster
03-20-2010, 01:22 PM
I was hoping to see front and rear lower control arms for sale. I do not see even one SPL item posted let alone on sale.

There isn't anything dishonest about this post. Don't be upset because you spent an entire 10 seconds looking at the ad. It's not like the post says front and lower control arm sale, come on in. I'll vouch for SPL all the way. top notch quality, and customer support. I wouldn't consider running anything else, and props on the great prices, even though there isn't anything here I can use.

FaLKoN240
03-23-2010, 10:08 AM

A clearance and or sale does not have to have brand new parts.

Sales are up to the distributer and they're allowed to discount/put up for sale whatever they'd like.

Not to mention his company's name is SPL Parts. So it technically is an SPL parts sale.

SR240Z84
05-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Falkon . . . seriously . . . ur a little hottie! ;) (Sorry to go off topic)

hOngsterr
05-25-2010, 04:02 PM
he is a guy.

so homo.

SR240Z84
05-26-2010, 08:15 AM
well his avatar is very misleading . . . HAHA

240sxorty
05-27-2010, 09:21 AM
Thanks very much Kuah. I never gave you any feedback. Your a business man that I can trust, and will be steering as much of my business your way for the rest of my project.

05-28-2010, 09:20 AM
Thanks very much Kuah. I never gave you any feedback. Your a business man that I can trust, and will be steering as much of my business your way for the rest of my project.

Its always great to get positive feedback from customers! Thank you!