PDA

View Full Version : Sexbots are finally here

HyperTek
01-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Video: Meet Roxxxy: The World's First Sex Robot! (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhP85lDYZ92p4tL695)

damm.. i thought Japan would be the first to come out with these lol.
lmao at the announcer being a middle aged balding fat guy

spoolandslide
01-14-2010, 10:29 PM
hahahaha

I wonder if it will scream if you slap it in the face.

I can only imagine how humanlike these things might one day be. I'd think that with the modifications of a heartbeat, warm skin, moving eyes.... creepy.....:hide:

udon!
01-14-2010, 10:33 PM
Video: Meet Roxxxy: The World's First Sex Robot! (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhP85lDYZ92p4tL695)

damm.. i thought Japan would be the first to come out with these lol.
lmao at the announcer being a middle aged balding fat guy

japan was. i saw the video when i was 8 or 9.

i cant post it tho ill probably get permabanned lol.

EDIT: woops, nevermind japan made the motorized sex chair.

ronmcdon
01-15-2010, 12:17 AM
idk if you can even call that a robot.
it just senses touch and makes noises.
i also don't see any orifices either, so this is really dissapointing.
even one of those elmo dolls are more sophisticated.

HyperTek
01-15-2010, 12:30 AM
they should team up with this guy lol
YouTube - aibot21's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/aibot21)

honestly ive looked at this b4, considering he made that all by himself, is pretty impressive for not being $$$$ backed.

I LUV MY S13
01-15-2010, 01:12 AM
idk if you can even call that a robot.
it just senses touch and makes noises.
i also don't see any orifices either, so this is really dissapointing.
even one of those elmo dolls are more sophisticated.

agree

mdfsdsvbsw

s14_driver
01-15-2010, 02:04 AM
hahahaha

I wonder if it will scream if you slap it in the face.

I can only imagine how humanlike these things might one day be. I'd think that with the modifications of a heartbeat, warm skin, moving eyes.... creepy.....:hide:
that would be creepy

zylvia213
01-15-2010, 10:07 PM
I know thats not even a robot... doesnt even move or anything. I thinks its wack

flip3d
01-15-2010, 10:08 PM
What's the MSRP on this thing? :P

wh0aitznic0
01-16-2010, 12:53 AM
In the newspaper article I read, it was about $6-7k.

NismoDriverS13
01-16-2010, 01:09 AM
i don't care how cool/awesome that sounds or looks.

i think that's just fucking weird!!!

Robobitch!?!? Robosluts?!?! what is the world coming to? i understand that those who can't get laid normally would need this, but come on really? we gonna go this far and make a sex robot?

u all know whats gonna happen.......we gonna see ppl get married to these things. HAHAHA!

zylvia213
01-16-2010, 01:17 AM

Robobitch!?!? Robosluts?!?! what is the world coming to? i understand that those who can't get laid normally would need this, but come on really? we gonna go this far and make a sex robot?

u all know whats gonna happen.......we gonna see ppl get married to these things. HAHAHA!

I know huh... fucken weird as people and their weird relationships :barfkiss:

BustedS13
01-16-2010, 01:36 AM

you need to fuck, so you plow your sexbot, right. then you clean it off and throw it under your bed and go about your life. no shopping, no date night bullshit, no shaving daily with a razor, use the tv all fucking day and not once have to stop and watch TMZ or whatever stupid shit, drive a 240sx and not catch crap for it, be pro choice or anti choice or for obama or mccain or say "sarah palin is a dumb cunt but i'd still hit it" out loud and it doesn't matter, because guess what? your sexbot isn't going to withhold sex until you agree with it, because it doesn't have a stupid opinion. its mouth is just another fuck hole.

mrpeepers
01-16-2010, 08:40 AM
you need to fuck, so you plow your sexbot, right. then you clean it off and throw it under your bed and go about your life. no shopping, no date night bullshit, no shaving daily with a razor, use the tv all fucking day and not once have to stop and watch TMZ or whatever stupid shit, drive a 240sx and not catch crap for it, be pro choice or anti choice or for obama or mccain or say "sarah palin is a dumb cunt but i'd still hit it" out loud and it doesn't matter, because guess what? your sexbot isn't going to withhold sex until you agree with it, because it doesn't have a stupid opinion. its mouth is just another fuck hole.

....ughhh....so.....i think you like the sex bot

ronmcdon
01-16-2010, 10:02 AM
bieng for single for too long (& staying on zilvia) does strange things to ppl

Akiros
01-22-2010, 04:30 PM
"she has different personalities"

WOW. that is so lifelike it's scary.

sw20>>s14
01-22-2010, 04:42 PM

or find a [better] girlfriend...

id be too freaked out to touch it...seriously, how hard is it to find a lay now a days? girls are so slutty, dont waste your $5-6K...

erik05v
01-22-2010, 05:27 PM
yeah it must be sad that some1 would be that damn lonely and unable to pick up a chick to have to go buy that they need to just :jerkit:

ronmcdon
01-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Well when you are old, fat, bald, & ugly perhaps you will have more insight, lol.
The 'announcer' is possibly the target demographic.

Akiros
01-22-2010, 07:40 PM

Jesus I miss the rep system.

Good quality post, +1

RacerX1
01-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Stupid, if you wanna bust a nut then find another consenting adult or rub one out in front of your computer.

Who the hell wants to have sex with a cold peice of metal?

DreamN
01-26-2010, 11:26 PM
lol shit is hilarious.

Busted is already on their mailing list :rofl:

keistyle
02-08-2010, 02:38 AM
ipod compatible?

Tom25666
02-08-2010, 04:15 AM
i saw that on aots or something. for people that fantasize about girls with down syndrome

"sarah palin is a dumb cunt but i'd still hit it"

rotflmao

DALAZ_68
02-08-2010, 10:01 AM
id be too freaked out to touch it...seriously, how hard is it to find a lay now a days? girls are so slutty, dont waste your $5-6K...

i think he sees the 4 digit investment batter than the seemingly ensless 5 digit to 6 digit investment...lol

+1 busted...hilarious post...

ipod compatible?

thatll be the updated service...with facebook and twitter availability aswell...

this shit sounds like Demolition Man stuff...soon sex will no longer be wat we know it as...ohh wait...to late...

keistyle
02-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Well, i'd say this is great for people that 'fantasize' about weird things.

Like dressing it up like a hamster, or speaking to it in spanish, beating it, then making sex to it.

Oh, this is perfect for those guys that stare at you in the fresh produce isle. .

Pactin
02-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Well, i'd say this is great for people that 'fantasize' about weird things.

Like dressing it up like a hamster, or speaking to it in spanish, beating it, then making sex to it.

Oh, this is perfect for those guys that stare at you in the fresh produce isle. .

hahahaha, what? I guess those who can only speak spanish fantasize about weird stuff, huh?