PDA

View Full Version : FREE TOGO sandwich TODAY from 3-5pm

coww-cho!!!!!
01-14-2010, 05:15 PM
free togos pastrami sandwich from 3 to 5pm my bro told me just a min ago gonna get some now!
TOGO'S (http://togos.com/)
wish i would've known earlier lol

adrians_s13
01-14-2010, 05:24 PM
wth! we got like 30 mins left!!!

coww-cho!!!!!
01-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Got it!
ehh its pretty small bout the size of a hamburger but its freeeeeeee
http://i46.tinypic.com/5ww1mr.jpg

SimpleS14
01-14-2010, 06:09 PM
I'm guessing Togo is a west coast thing?

coww-cho!!!!!
01-14-2010, 06:52 PM
it probably is i didnt have time to look up the locations so i just posted in offtopic rather than western
to me its not that big here
in so cal more people go to subway and quiznos

DataXUnknown
01-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Hahah, I was a manager at the Togo's in Anaheim Hills. It's in the same building as the Guppy's in Anaheim Hills. I still work there occasionally. It's a free mini, mini's are like a kids size. But our pastrami we've had so much compliments on that it's bomb. I haven't had pastrami anywhere else so I couldn't tell ya, but it really is good.

And yeah Togo's is like a socal thing, there are a few I think in norcal or maybe it's central cali. Basically it's a high class subway/quiznos without the toasting, and a lot more home-like feeling to it.

FRpilot
01-14-2010, 08:23 PM
there are plenty of togos in norcal.

when it first came out, quiznos used to be the high class sandwich shop among the the three sandwich powers (subway, togos, quiznos). they used to charge $10-12 for a large sandwich.

then subway started their $5 footlong and quiznos had to compete with that. all their sandwiches got smaller and they switched to made in china parts on their sandwiches. their menu changed to include the $2 sammies, $3 bullets, $4 torpedos, and $5 large on their cheap menu.

even back then, it was a toss up between togos and quiznos. (i prefered togos) subway always and still does put a lot of veggies in their sandwiches to the point where i'll be thinking i'm eating a salad on two pieces of bread. luckily, togos never changed and imho reigns king of the sandwiches till this day.