PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: 97-98 240sx se/le 5spd

osgaccord
06-04-2003, 12:23 AM
I am looking for and READY TO BUY a 97-98 240SX SE or LE, 5spd only. (Color must be Black, Blue, or White) Car must be in excellent condition with low mileage. I am located in either Northern or Southern Cali. I am a true 240 enthusiast who will take great care of the car. If you have the car, or know anyone that has one, please let them know I am searching. Willing to go out of state for the right car. Will be paying cash ;-) Thanks

handiman15
06-12-2003, 05:19 PM
Hi, I know your looking for a 5speed but take a look at my car. I am asking 15,5 or best offer............

This car has won first place at the Nopi Nationals for asian Sport Compact J270 Class and is one of the cleanest daily drivers you will ever see, truly a show car. This car is like new, garaged winters. Well over 40,000.00 is in vested into this. My loss is your gain. Sunroof, bose audio, leather interior, modified automatic, power steering and brakes, ABS. Probuilt stage III Nissan KA24de that has been turbocharged and intercooled, Less than 8k miles on the engine. External Oil cooler and transmission cooler. The automatic Transmission valvebody was modified by level 10 for 500 HP. Tien HA coilover struts and camber plates, 300ZX TT brakes in the front. Battery was moved to trunk for space and weight balance. Bomex front bumpeer. JDM trial spoiler. Four point racing harnesses, Gauges include fuel pressure, oil pressure, fuel/air ratio and a boost gauge. See website for more pictures: http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~tmerrick/new/kyle.htm . No damage history, clear and clean title.

Vehicle Condition

Chassis: 1998 240sx LE / Pearl white with factory sunroof

Engine: KA24DET Custom built stage III by Top End Performance, No. Hollywood, CA Micropolished and knife balanced crankshaft, JE forged pistons with total seal rings, race prepped rods (shot peened, magnifluxed), ported and polished Head, block bored .040 over, turbonetics t3/t4e 57 Stage V 63 ar Plain bearing turbo, HKS manual wastegage, HKS racing blowoff valve, spearco intercooler, 50lb. MSD injectors, Jim Wolf Technologies fuel rail, Jim Wolf Technologies custom programmed ECU, ford mustang cobra MAF, HKS 200 CM air filter, All piping freshly powdercoated black with valve cover to match, Fmax turbo exhaust manifold and downpipe custom high temp coatings, HKS EVEC IV electronic boost controller, Apexi GT all stainless exhaust system cat back. B & M external Oil cooler with aeroquip hoses, remote oil filter for secondary filtering, NGK 7C11 cold heat platinum spark plugs, vortech SMFU variable rate fuel pressure regulator, manual fuel pressure guage, DC sports polished oil cap, manual fan and schroud removed (electric fan in place), custom 3 core high volume radiator, Morroso remote battery box and cableing (to right had rear of trunk) Redline 10w40 oil.

Transmission: Automatic, Level 10 valvebody upgrade, Limited slip differential, external transmission oil cooler.

Suspension: Tein HA coilover system with adjustable dampers, Tein front adjustable camber plates and pillow, Tein rear pillow mounts, trust adjustable front strut tower bar, Cusco rear upper camber adjustable arms.

Brakes: Nissan 300ZX turbo brake conversion calipers and rotors, Porterfield R4S compound pads, Stainless brake lines, speed bleeders.

Wheels & Tires: Borbet Type M 17”x8” rims with carbon fiber inserts, Sumitomo HZR II 225r45ZR 17 tires front, Sumitomo HZR II 255r40ZR 17 Tires in rear, 5mm spacers on the fronts.

Body Parts: Nissan factory side rails, Bomex front spoiler bumper, Bomex Type 2 Center Grill, Bomex grill mesh kits, Trial adjustable rear spoiler, Nissan JDM S14 turn signal lens assemblies, Nissan mid side turn signals, white lenses, amber bulbs, re-badged Nissan Silvia Logos and hood badge, Nissan K/S side badges, custom hood lift struts, Catz fog lights.

Audio: Nissan cd/cassette/fm/am/double din unit made by bose with 6 speakers, Clifford IQ800 Alarm system with proximity sensor, Bell 855 Radar Detector.

Interior: Stock Nissan gray leather interior, carbon fiber dash and wraparound kit, Levoc white shift lever with overdrive button, autometer oil pressure gauge, autometer fuel pressure gauge, autometer boost gauge, autometer fuel/air raio meter, autometer gauge pod, four point seat belts and harness.

Exterior is completely STICKER FREE

And, I have a rear GP sports type R bumper and sideskirts brand new, the rear bumper is fited, side skirts still sitting here, both are included with the car.

I am selling this car because I am in the midst of starting my own business and i'm a this car is not practical for me to have at all. I am also looking at getting a house. I hope you understand. This 240sx is one of the best in the country. All modifications have been made by an aircraft certified mechanic and are all done with the highest quality and craftsmanship possible. It is actually better than what you could ever think it could look like. You wont be disappointed.

If you have any more questions you can e-mail me at [email protected], or my home number is 574-294-5376 thanks........

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~tmerrick/new/kyle.htm (http://)