PDA

View Full Version : sell my jdm front end or not

91240sil80
01-11-2010, 02:12 AM
i need new suspinsion and a new ka :2f2f: but idk if i should sell my front end on my s13 tho ill post pics when i can

DJDANGER24
01-11-2010, 02:13 AM
whats wrong with your current front end ? i would go for suspension and motor before i fuck with cosmetic stuff. fast aint always pretty and pretty aint always fast, a friend of mine use to say.

dOMEmE
01-11-2010, 02:14 AM
eeeesh....uhm, just get ready for it....

DJDANGER24
01-11-2010, 02:18 AM
nevermind, just give your front end away. dont even sell it...

91240sil80
01-11-2010, 03:20 AM
nevermind, just give your front end away. dont even sell it...

ok ill just toss it in the trash thanks danger your alot of help lol...

zenki.life
01-11-2010, 04:36 AM
i need new suspinsion and a new ka :2f2f: but idk if i should sell my front end on my s13 tho ill post pics when i can

another spoon fed thread.

hey guys i need to eat, do you think i should sell my xbox to go buy some food? i mean im really hungry but i just love to go play video games.

GTFO!

91240sil80
01-11-2010, 05:08 AM
wow ok that doesnt really make sense but ok thanks for yor 2 cents bro

Xbroke_kidX
01-11-2010, 06:01 AM
This thread doesnt make sence. Why would you ask complete random strangers on the internet what to do with YOUR car. Jesus fuck people cant do anything by themselves.

91240sil80
01-11-2010, 06:09 AM
its called input and this forum is all abt learning sh!$ from ramdom strangers JeSuS FUCK go change ur tampon and im sure im gonna get abt a million of u douche bag ''i have no life so im gonna be a tough guy on the forums'' so on that note peace im hitting the snooze button

Xbroke_kidX
01-11-2010, 06:18 AM
Learn to spell your posts are fucking horrible. Yeah this is to learn technical information. Not tell you how to build your car.

91240sil80
01-11-2010, 06:23 AM
yea ok cool guy you have a great night and last time i checked this forum had no boundries but whatever im sure you can do this all day but i cant Later home slice

zenki.life
01-11-2010, 07:21 AM
this forum has no boundaries??? <----(and thats how you spell it btw.)

this forum has rules(aka "boundries" )

im gone for 2 months and why does it seem like this site is now full of even more noobs.

can anyone answer me that. plz?

tommyboi
01-11-2010, 07:29 AM

im gone for 2 months and why does it seem like this site is now full of even more noobs.

ya, 'cause your not here to regulate!

91240sil80
01-11-2010, 07:38 AM

ok guy lets get this straight u dont think me wanting to figure out whats better usdm or jdm is good enough for this forum? i have seen ppl post shit thats redonkulis ( i spelled it that way on purpose)

:gives:"grammer police"

...i have a vertex kit for usdm body style and i obviously cant use the jdm front so all i wanted to know is, if it is worth it to keep

i love how ppl think they are cool in here if they throw around "NOOB" hahahaha yea im deff a noob and ill always be one

thanks for all the attention btw i appreciate it i needed your useless help

aa87
01-11-2010, 07:43 AM
ok guy lets get this straight u dont think me wanting to figure out whats better usdm or jdm is good enough for this forum? i have seen ppl post shit thats redonkulis ( i spelled it that way on purpose)

...i have a vertex kit for usdm body style and i obviously cant use the jdm front so all i wanted to know is, if it is worth it to keep

i love how ppl think they are cool in here if they throw around "NOOB" hahahaha yea im deff a noob and ill always be one

Do what you want.

The honest answer is nobody here really cares. Reasoning for posting this up, to let the world know you have a JDM tyte front end? How many years have you been reading superstreet? If you read superstreet you'd keep the front end and get a jdm motor to match.

I hope this thread gets closed it bores me.

91240sil80
01-11-2010, 07:52 AM
i hope they close this it is going way to far bc all you cool ppl that "dont care"

C*bass
01-11-2010, 08:26 AM
Why would any of us care. It's your car, do what you want. If you think you gotta sell the front to make it drivable again fucking do it and stop wasting time.

projectRDM
01-11-2010, 08:35 AM

Don't you think mentioning you had a Vertex kit would have been paramount to the actual question? Seems like knowing that would have yielded far better answers to your pointless question.

And as far as what's better, it's YOUR CAR. Do you honestly care about anyone else's opinions? What do YOU think is better? You're the one who owns it, you'll be driving it, does it really matter what hundreds of people you'll never even meet think? Are you that sad in your life that you can't make a decision without people holding your hand?

CrimsonRockett
01-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Useless thread.