PDA

View Full Version : Lonely New Years

speedgod^s13
12-31-2009, 01:31 PM
This year, has been a trying year for me. First off, people that I thought were good friends, turned out not to be. Then, about 6 months ago, my mom got into a car accident, in which she shattered her leg. I had to quit my 2nd job, which I was using to pay off all my debts, to take care of our pets, and her, while she was recovering. She is ok now, which is something I can be thankful for this year. Most likely, I will be spending my new years with my mom at home, while I just play COD MW2 all night long. Anyone else not expecting a very exciting/and or lonely new years?

94cc0rd
12-31-2009, 01:51 PM
hmm i'll be working... so at least i'll be around people...

but working till 2am ftl..

Drift N Dragg
12-31-2009, 01:52 PM
I will be at home on COD: MW2.. If you got a 360 lets have a NEW'S YEARS Team DeathMatch

soreballz
12-31-2009, 01:57 PM
This is my first "holiday season" in 6 years without a significant other. So, its a bit "lonely" for me.
But fuck that, I'm gonna party hardy tonight. lol

Felipe
12-31-2009, 02:00 PM
i will be at home doing nothing, beacuse im boring like that.

amdnivram
12-31-2009, 02:03 PM
sadly i'll be playing cod mw2 also, my g/f is spending time with her family and i dont want to go my friends party since i know it'll lead me to getting arrested lol.

punxva
12-31-2009, 02:04 PM
i'll be at home by myself aswell, i'll be playing cod:mw2 as well

XnTroubleX
12-31-2009, 02:09 PM
Im gonna be out doin it up since I hate just being bored, and I dont play video games.

bones321
12-31-2009, 02:16 PM
im sorry that sucks. but for me i dont like being couped up all night by myself, so im going to try and find something fun and get myself into some sort of shenanigan

niSm095
12-31-2009, 02:23 PM
Don't worry about it man. Fuck a new years eve. What does it matter? It's just another day and so is tomorrow.

zkrobs4
12-31-2009, 02:27 PM
at least youll be saving money by not going out. Im stuck working until 730 tomorrow morning.

drift freaq
12-31-2009, 02:29 PM
New Years Eve LOL aka amateurs night out. When people who should not be getting drunk do get drunk and wind up being dangerous.
Also one of the Worlds biggest Anti Climax events. Everyone one gets together parties, gets loaded and wait till midnite to shout Happy New years! A minute later its over and its just another year. LOL Everybody then either goes home or keeps on getting too drunk and dangerous.

LOL With that said staying home with your Mom this New Years is a very honorable thing to do on your part and shows family value. To many people in the world today do not appreciate their families as much as they should.

You sir are a Giant among men for doing this. Have a Happy New Year!

tt300zxFREAK
12-31-2009, 02:32 PM
I'm working as well. (I drive limo's and hearses for a living, usually for funerals) I have to go out to the burbs to pick up some people and chauffer them around Detroit. I'm invited to eat with them, so it shouldn't be to bad.

speedgod^s13
12-31-2009, 03:25 PM
Unfortunately, I play COD on my pc, not xbox. So, if anyone has the pc version, hit me up. It's not really the fact that it's new years eve that bothers me, it's the fact of everything that's happened in the past year. I used to have a pretty big group of what I thought then were friends, and now, I pretty much only have a few boys that I hang with. The feeling of betrayal, sucks. Having to quit my job, pretty much put my 240 project on hiatus, pending more income, which is also very depressing. Not having a girl friend is another issue, but i've been single for so long, i'm kind of used to it. With all that being said, i'm going to make changes in 2010, to better myself. First of all, i'm going to stop being a lazy fuck, and start going to the gym regularly. Second, i'm going to start going to back to smoking my e-cigs (not ready to quit completely, read everything that's happening above. :drama:) I'm also thinking about going back to school, and getting a criminal law degree, so that I can get into some kind of Federal law enforcement. I love my mom with all my heart, which is sad considering how many kids nowadays have no respect for their parents whatsoever. They take care of you all your life, and you can't do the same for them? Hogwash. Anyhow, whatever you decide to do this year Zilvians, be safe. Happy New Year!! :w00t:

HyperTek
12-31-2009, 03:31 PM
just gonna stay home.. still live at home and unemployed but in school, so yeah i really lack the motivation to go out. fuck it.

Just make sure to get a good start for 2010 and things will pick up. Just hope all my friends stay safe and dont drink and drive. Always hear about loosing someone.

Kougeki
12-31-2009, 04:10 PM
It sucks to spend some festive days alone. For the first time,
I'll finally spend New Years with my mom. She would usually get
out late or work will 2 AM. But New Years is kinda lame. I preffer Halloween.

el ocho
12-31-2009, 04:21 PM
New Years Eve LOL aka amateurs night out. When people who should not be getting drunk do get drunk and wind up being dangerous.
Also one of the Worlds biggest Anti Climax events. Everyone one gets together parties, gets loaded and wait till midnite to shout Happy New years! A minute later its over and its just another year. LOL Everybody then either goes home or keeps on getting too drunk and dangerous.

LOL With that said staying home with your Mom this New Years is a very honorable thing to do on your part and shows family value. To many people in the world today do not appreciate their families as much as they should.

You sir are a Giant among men for doing this. Have a Happy New Year!

lol nice input grandpa

drift freaq
12-31-2009, 04:29 PM
lol nice input grandpa

LOL hardly a Grandpa, just know the cynical truth little boy. LOL J/K Have a Happy New Years man.

P.S. a Grandpa would not have a avatar who is his girlfriend. Yes my avatar is my girl.

turbo2nr
12-31-2009, 04:31 PM
i would go for a drive but its f*in snowing and my tires are bald... so ill be at home surfin teh internet.. g/f away, family going out.. dont feel like being around friends..

gona be the emo 240sx kid lol

usdm180sx
12-31-2009, 04:36 PM
This year, has been a trying year for me. First off, people that I thought were good friends, turned out not to be. Then, about 6 months ago, my mom got into a car accident, in which she shattered her leg. I had to quit my 2nd job, which I was using to pay off all my debts, to take care of our pets, and her, while she was recovering. She is ok now, which is something I can be thankful for this year. Most likely, I will be spending my new years with my mom at home, while I just play COD MW2 all night long. Anyone else not expecting a very exciting/and or lonely new years?

Fuck man, you're in paradise. Go to the beach and relax it off man.

NismoDriverS13
12-31-2009, 04:38 PM
im driving to my friends house at 11pm and taking the long route which is a canyon road. just me and the car......hopefully get there by 12am in time to PARTAY! and afterwards spending the night either at my friends or in the car. after all its my cars bday as I got it on the 1st. so im killing two birds with one stone! yay!!! oh shit, i got to get her a present then.........

Okinawandrifter87
12-31-2009, 04:53 PM
Im stuck on the opposite coast of my family.. in the barracks with my car being back home.. ill be playing COD MW2 on xbox as well.. GT okinawandrifter if you wanna add me and hit me up tonight

no slide
12-31-2009, 05:18 PM
ill be spending it with the family. either at mom and pops house or brothers house. but with the family, and the fiance of course. no partying for me.

dahveed
12-31-2009, 05:48 PM
meh. i think i will too. pretty lame. i still live with my parents, and they didn't let me go out tonight haha. oh well, their house, their rules. all i'm gonna do is play TF2 right into 2010. :| :(

speedgod^s13
12-31-2009, 06:35 PM
Fuck man, you're in paradise. Go to the beach and relax it off man.

It ain't paradise, when your job cuts your overtime, your bills are stacking, etc. Paradise can be anywhere, as long as you don't have financial worries.

slider2828
12-31-2009, 06:42 PM
Same here... Home cooking up a steak, playing some tekken 6, sf4, or fight night4... or maybe just stream some movies lol...

azndoc
12-31-2009, 06:52 PM
I do want to go out, but I spent all day building a 30 feet fence for my backyard and I am wiped out.

Gonna take a nap and see what's up.

Be safe everyone.

kouki fanatic
12-31-2009, 07:27 PM
just hangin out with friens family anf my family for new years

wangan_cruiser
12-31-2009, 08:31 PM
Same here... Home cooking up a steak, playing some tekken 6, sf4, or fight night4... or maybe just stream some movies lol...

hey add me on xbox 360 we play sf4 LOL

ill be staying home also. lol

ms!3
12-31-2009, 08:37 PM
i missed chirstmas with my family this year and ill do the same for new years.

cant even buy alcohol either. fawk

FaLKoN240
12-31-2009, 08:38 PM
LUL at everyone that's gonna be playing COD.

I'm trying to go out to get my mind off things.

Hopefully meet some girls or something I guess. :-/

speedgod^s13
12-31-2009, 09:35 PM
The thing that sucks the most, is that if my project was done, I would have been happy just to drive around. That's what I used to do before, just drive all by myself. Oh well, I really hope I can finish my car by 2011, then my zilvia thread for next new years, might not be so depressing!!!

D.Adams
12-31-2009, 09:54 PM
i will also be home tonight. the girl im dating had her ACL done and is out for the count. so im drinking heineken and playing cod MW 2 . if you want to get a new years Team Death going on xbox send me a message. GT = DIS s13phockerr

Jaketenpointo
12-31-2009, 10:07 PM
I wanted to be playing COD:MW2, BUT my roommate decided to leave with his lady....

az_240
12-31-2009, 10:35 PM
2009 was shitty for everyone it seems like.
Being unemployed really fucked me over...

There were good times too though. I did get to stay in a sick ass house for a couple months and get all the v I wanted... sadly those days are over and friends were lost in the process.

So I'll be playing codmw2 on 360....

flip3d
12-31-2009, 10:50 PM
I'll be at home, browsing Zilvia.

I don't even have COD:MW2.

edit: 1337 post.

shift_jin
12-31-2009, 10:51 PM
well most of my old friends didn't end up being a real friend either, so i keep to myself and family most of the time also. hope you can get a positive outlook out of this anyway. i always used to say that atleast i didn't waist anymore time with people who i thought were friends.

udon!
12-31-2009, 11:02 PM
im just sitting here fucking blasting dubstep.

implayaz9
12-31-2009, 11:31 PM
staying home and chillin with bro

Agamemnon
01-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Currently staying home with girlfriend getting drunk. 2 Bottle of champers down and sipping on Sangria. Saving the last bottle of veuve clicquot for midnight.

We decided to stay home because we didn't ant to put our lives in the hands of other drunk drivers. I know that sounds like I'm being over ly cuatious but I still have a great time with my girl at home playing the wii.

amdnivram
01-01-2010, 12:25 AM
i thought my night would suck, but my g/f surprised me and is over now. Good night zilvia lol:boink:

udon!
01-01-2010, 12:29 AM
i thought my night would suck, but my g/f surprised me and is over now. Good night zilvia lol:boink:

pics or it didnt happen.

D.Adams
01-01-2010, 12:34 AM
pics or it didnt happen.

+1 .......

DreamN
01-01-2010, 12:51 AM
Wanting to go friend's shindig, but guilt trip laid on by my mom about not spending any time with family blah blah blah.

Tons of food at my disposal isn't bad though :D

slider2828
01-01-2010, 01:36 AM
hey add me on xbox 360 we play sf4 LOL

ill be staying home also. lol

Its a modded XBox soooo... yeah...

He what controller do you have? The stupid stock one sucks. Can't even fireball on that POS.... PS controllers are good..

Let me know!

DALAZ_68
01-01-2010, 01:39 AM
im on...some one invite to play lol cod mw2

TravisSW
01-01-2010, 01:43 AM
Wasn't in the mood to go out to the yearly party my friend's relatives throw.

So I decided to stay home, play some Borderlands, maybe some Demons Soul and MW2. And trying to get laid atm. lol

*i'm hungry too* =x

brndck
01-01-2010, 03:15 AM
kristi/vmp and i went to the redbull/pastrana jump in lbc. suuuuuuuper rad. we were standing with these really funny british dudes who shared their whiskey with us. then 4th st lbc for some pub food and the countdown (and also making fun of the billions of hipsters) made it home by 1 and then the girl i took home last new years hit me up.

off to a good start.

ps. soreballz is ghey.

LimeLite Racing
01-01-2010, 04:05 AM
Happyn NEw years Zilvia! I am drunk. As funck.

FaLKoN240
01-01-2010, 09:40 AM
I went out...

I should've just stuck to the plan of MW2.

Bah.

BoostSlideWayz
01-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Yeah my new years sucked, my friends and i planned to have a big party because his birfday is on new years so we were gonna do that. but they started drinking before i got there and they wanted to drive back to l.a. with no sober driver so that was no good and i stayed home. my whole year 2009 i think was the shittiest year for me.. I had started my 240sx build for drifting. with high hopes and i had an income.. but now the car just sits for about 6 months now and that car was gonna lead me to my dreams of being able to try drifting for once.. but thats not happening so im probly gonna sell it. i think all of 2009 i sat in the house in the same chair im in right now from when i wake up till i walk about 3 feet to my bed. And the worst part is i dont really have a choice to get out cuz all the cars arent really running, i dont have a job and cant find one. i dont have friends any more. and college isnt happening because they dont offer the auto tech classes ive been wanting to take.

cumbewong
01-01-2010, 04:03 PM
COD ftw

/happynewyears

ronmcdon
01-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Was an ok night with the gf.
Went to dinner and called it a night.

Kinda miss being single.
Grass is always greener on the other side.

Bubbles
01-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Played COD(first time, I don't even own an xbox)

Was at my house.

But there was about 35 other people there.

Also played GH.

Nerding out.

BoostSlideWayz
01-01-2010, 05:33 PM
killlzone 2 FTW

dahveed
01-01-2010, 11:28 PM
LUL at everyone that's gonna be playing COD.

I'm trying to go out to get my mind off things.

Hopefully meet some girls or something I guess. :-/
HEY. I was playing Team Fortress 2. :madfawk:

Skyn
01-01-2010, 11:32 PM
im just sitting here fucking blasting dubstep.
thats what i did

I LUV MY S13
01-02-2010, 12:01 AM
damn whats with you guys playing video games on new years eve? have some fun....
anyways i went to TAO...to OP, i hope this year has a better turn out for you

dahveed
01-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Well, like I said before, it was my parents request that I stay home like a weakassssss. hahaha. Since its their house, I didn't wanna be a disrespectful little asswipe and leave anyways. So yeah. lol

NismoDriverS13
01-02-2010, 12:35 AM
fuck new year parties!!!

i was sooo wasted. its evening of the 1st already and im still feeling like shit!

im never ever drinking again............well, maybe till next party. haha.

Sileighty_DRFT89
01-02-2010, 12:54 AM
didn't think I was gonna go out but then my gf who was going to a family friends party invited me to go so I went. played rock band with some 40 + year old people, had a few beers, and played pictionary. Then we all watched dick clark on the countdown. then concluded the night with dropping off my lady and then passed out in my bed. it was a chill night.

nevertheless
01-02-2010, 12:56 AM
My mission was to get alcohol poisoning but the cops rudely interrupted the party thanks to some highschoolers, poured all our beer. No charges, but ended up being a good night. The cops missed two coolers :D

Ceepo
01-02-2010, 11:47 AM
I spent the night in the front seat of a 1996 dodge duelly with a trailer hauling a 08 M5, on and i was in a small as town in central utah(Scipio Utah) lol... Also it was about 15 degrees outside and the heater on the truck doesnt like to work very well unless the truck is driving :( ugh.... Needless to say i was cold, no booze, and hungry as hell... ha ha ha but its all worth it for a paycheck lol... i gotta go to cali monday to drop the M5 to some guys beach house...

zylvia213
01-03-2010, 10:37 PM
wow a lot of peeps on here play MW2 lol.... I am thankful to say i spend my new year with my fam and close friends.

speedgod^s13
01-05-2010, 02:51 PM
AFter going through it, honestly it wasn't that bad. Yes, thinking about eveyone else having a blast, while I was at home gaming it up, kind of got me down. But, then I went to sleep, and like someone in this thread stated, it was just another day. Hit the gym yesterday, going to start getting back into tennis, and basketball, and going to make sure this year ain't a replay of last.

Bubbles
01-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Hit the gym yesterday, going to start getting back into tennis, and basketball, and going to make sure this year ain't a replay of last.

I don't play tennis but basketball is so much more awesome than new years.

Years of good laughs and good bros > one night that you get drunk and try to score.

Every night you can get drunk and try to score. It's easy.