PDA

View Full Version : Ivebeenconverted

2Slow40
12-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Ivebeenconverted is a local nissan forum member and a member of Zilvia, this thread is about him stealing my roommates car and getting caught.

About a month ago my roommates S13 hatch was stolen from my parents driveway. Police report was filed but, like usual, nothing happened. Then a month later we get a couple tips about the car and who stole it so we staked the place out where we suspected the car to be.
After a lot of debating about what to do, we were finally able to get 100% proof it was in this garage. We called the police and the car was taken back and impounded last night.

The engine, tranny, harness, exhaust, front bumper and fenders were taken off my roommates car and put on to the thieves personal car.

I'm not sure what the deal is but he was on Zilvia around 11am and was PMing people (according to his profile.) He has scammed other people in my area and is known to be a pretty shady dude.

DONT BUY PARTS FROM HIM!! You probably wont get any parts after you pay anyways.

Maybe after this all gets settled I can make a thread with all the details about the bust but I'm not sure what all I can say. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this guy.

blueshark123
12-29-2009, 11:32 AM
+1 for u and your friend great news i hope the thief gets buttt fucked everyday in jail.

rb26man
12-29-2009, 11:47 AM
damn thats fuckin crazy...glad to hear ur buddy got his car back

Phlip
12-29-2009, 01:09 PM
If you can provide me some proof that the thief is a member here and all that jazz, I have no qualms with banning him.

2Slow40
12-29-2009, 02:19 PM
PM'd you good sir

Couped_up'd
12-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Ivebeenconverted is a local nissan forum member and a member of Zilvia, this thread is about him stealing my roommates car and getting caught.

About a month ago my roommates S13 hatch was stolen from my parents driveway. Police report was filed but, like usual, nothing happened. Then a month later we get a couple tips about the car and who stole it so we staked the place out where we suspected the car to be.
After a lot of debating about what to do, we were finally able to get 100% proof it was in this garage. We called the police and the car was taken back and impounded last night.

The engine, tranny, harness, exhaust, front bumper and fenders were taken off my roommates car and put on to the thieves personal car.

I'm not sure what the deal is but he was on Zilvia around 11am and was PMing people (according to his profile.) He has scammed other people in my area and is known to be a pretty shady dude.

DONT BUY PARTS FROM HIM!! You probably wont get any parts after you pay anyways.

Maybe after this all gets settled I can make a thread with all the details about the bust but I'm not sure what all I can say. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this guy.

Lol Hey man!

Ya keep who turned him in on the down low, intell he is busted.

I diffently 2nd everything this guy says!

2Slow40
12-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Lol Hey man!

Ya keep who turned him in on the down low, intell he is busted.

I diffently 2nd everything this guy says!

Yeah, we're not ever going telling anyone who turned him in. If they want people to know then they'll know lol

spooled240
12-29-2009, 08:03 PM
karma's a bitch

Phlip
12-31-2009, 12:19 PM
I sent him a PM, he couldn't be bothered to respond, even though he has been online.
He has now been banned from the marketplace indefinitely. As soon as I have more than "he said she said" to go on, he can be banned from the forum on the whole.