PDA

View Full Version : Best Tint

pyshin
12-23-2009, 03:30 PM
Thought I'd start a review thread in the right place

Original thread: http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/277795-best-tint.html

Just got back from Best Tint. Stand-up, personable guys that were professional but also had no problem small-talking. Got the rear three windows on my 240 tinted and they look great. Also went above and beyond, and helped me get low-pro lugs for my Project Kics spacers which saved me alot of time and trouble. Thanks again for the great service guys, I'll definitely recommend you to my friends

0ukami
05-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Just got back from them today, had tint installed all around. Like OP stated, they're real professional but were real down to earth. Great job on the tint, and their Solar Guard products is better than my last tint like night and day. Excellent job guys, I'm recommending you to all my friends as well.

pyshin
12-23-2010, 11:24 PM
Went back to Best Tint again earlier today to get my 2006 Subaru Impreza tinted. Can't say enough about their professionalism & great customer service. If you need your car tinted no matter what make/model, take it down to Stanton & let these guys show you firsthand how clean their work is. Thanks Best Tint, you never disappoint

pincheturbo
12-30-2010, 08:57 PM
^making it a yearly event i see.

i was there earlier today.
these guys are pretty damn awesome. my Girlfriend bought me HIDs for Christmas, so i went there to get them installed on Tuesday originally. but they were busy ad couldnt help me since i showed up around 530. so i was pretty bummed..but today they installed them, and even went above and beyond to repair the broken tab on my headlight. thats fuckin badass.

im definitely going back soon.

ra21lover
04-28-2011, 05:57 PM
I went there this morning Hellas kewl guys they help fix my suspension and Cy saw my wires almost cut threw my wires on my driver's side .....e :Dhooked it up and fixed it for me common problem on 240 Iam going back for wifeys tint good service!

NissanEnthus
04-29-2011, 09:47 AM
Taken three cars to him....Nothing but positive words for them their awsome and 240 enthusiasts as well....

1five10
04-29-2011, 10:27 AM
Just got a tint and alarm from these guys the other day. Awesome job like always. I've sent numerous people there and they have all been very pleased with the quality of their work. Great Job BEST TINT.

ra21lover
05-18-2011, 06:57 PM
Went back today to get my s-14 tint redone it was turning purple they did a good job was really happy with work good job guys thanks again ;)

pyshin
07-11-2013, 10:54 PM
One of the only good reasons to bump an old thread is another positive review

Took my 350z in to Best Tint earlier today & was met by the same great customer service & price that I have become accustomed to over the years

This is my 4th car tinted by these guys, thanks as always Jin!

If anyone needs more convincing, read more reviews on their Yelp profile here: Best Tint Auto Center - Stanton, CA (http://www.yelp.com/biz/best-tint-auto-center-stanton)