PDA

View Full Version : CT 1993 Nissan 240SX Hatchback Turbo

maddan88
12-09-2009, 02:32 PM
I am selling a 1993 Nissan 240SX Hatchback SE. Please e-mail me for pics. This car is far from stock. The engine in the car is a fully built turbo KA24DE. I bought the car a while ago with a clean body and blown motor. Since then, I took the old motor out, and put in a new KA24DE motor. Before putting the motor in the car, I sent the block to the machine shop and had forged pistons and rods installed, as well as an entirely new set of bearings and piston rings. The head is stock with stock cams, but was cleaned before I put it on the block using ARP head studs. The turbo is a Garrett T3/T4 that produces plenty of boost. The car is currently running 12psi of boost but can handle around 25psi. The ECU is JWT, Jim Wolf Technology, tuned for the 50lb injectors I have on the fuel rail. I did not cheap out at all when building this car, and bought only top of the line parts. The clutch is a Spec Stage 3 plus and a Spec lightweight aluminum flywheel. Other parts include, Tial 38mm wastegate, Apexi GT Spec catback exhaust, HKS SSQV blow off valve, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Blitz FMIC, Aluminum Koyo Radiator and Flex-a-Lite Dual Electric Cooling Fans. For a complete parts list please email me at [email protected]

The engine compartment is very clean and was painted black when I had the motor out of the car. The intake manifold was sanded own and polished and looks very nice. The wheels on the car are 17" Sportmax 006 Gunmetal with brand new rear tires. The rear tires are Toyo Proxies T1-Rs, a very good street tire.

The car is very fast and defintly has the potential to be a lot faster with the boost turned up. The engine in the car is very reliable and will last many years with the proper maintenance. The car has some body damage on the passenger side, but nothing that cant be fixed. Since the time I bought the car, I have invested about $14k into it. I know there's no way I'm going to sell it for what I put into it, but the car is very valuable to me because of all the time and hard work I've put into it. I am selling it for 8k neg. or the best offer and not looking to trade. Please contact me at [email protected] with any questions. Thanks for looking, Dan