PDA

View Full Version : Opeaning A New Import Shop

TeamRush42
05-24-2003, 12:33 PM
Ok - a friend of mine is opeaning a new shop in my area but here is the problem were having...Though we dont condone the whole "RICE" movement (in the new 2F&2F era :rolleyes: )we do realize that it makes lots of money so what are some good ideas of things to buy to have in inventory???

ie...
Mufflers, Stickers, Emblems, Neons, strut bars,rims

also where are good wholesale places to get this stuff at for a cheap price? You know how all the guys on ebay can sell thigs like mufflers and strut bars for so cheap?? well where do they get them from...And yes i will ask those guys too but i thought some of you may be able to give me some ideas too...well thanks...

Jeff240sx
05-24-2003, 01:47 PM
Seems like someone needs to take a businesss management class, and learn about marketing strategies. You don't need to sell rice **** to make money... look at Enjuku, CIP, ect. You also need to realize who your target market is. Selling ricey **** on a heavily anti-rice enthusiast board is not an example of this. Ebay people sell crap, and you can buy crap for cheap. Pick quality or quantity... and you can't have both.
The way to get deep discounts is to sell a lot of an item. That's about all the help I'll give you.
-Jeff
BTW: People frown on business people spelling poorly. Buy a dictionary. "Opeaning" is not a word. Opening is.

mrmephistopheles
05-24-2003, 05:29 PM
Let's see... you want to start a business, and you want us to do all the work for you? I think that's the wrong attitude to have. Get out your phone book, and start calling suppliers and do the footwork yourself!