PDA

View Full Version : Swapping over brembo calipers from a spec-v.

Deviousjet
12-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Hey all I have an 06 spec-v brembo package and just purchased my new to me 240sx. Now I want to take the brembo's off of the spec and put them onto the 240sx. However I have a question. I have read that is a just a direct swap over for the brembo kit onto the 240sx but I wanted to know if I could just reuse the stock calipers on my 240sx and put them on the spec-v since it's just a daily d anyways It's completely demodded and prob won't see the north side of 100 mph again or see another auto-x day. What do you all suggest? I am probably gonna get cracking on it this week. But just wanted to know heading in if this was possible going to attempt it this weekend.

projectRDM
12-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Think about your question for a second.

You know the Sentra brakes are a direct bolt on to the 240SX.

So how would the 240SX brakes not bolt on to the Sentra? Why would you even ask?

Deviousjet
12-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Yes sir well I don't know that they are a direct bolt on yet... and also what about master cylinder pressure what if the spec's master cylinder can't supply enough pressure to actually operate the 240sx calipers? I just like to cross the t's and dot the i's is all man.