PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a clean S13

hacknik
11-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Hey everyone, I know this should be posted in the WTB section, however, I felt this thread was a bit more specific. I'm looking to grab a clean S13, coupe or hatch, 91+ (no zenki's/pignoses), with none or light mods (wheels/susp/interior jazz/KA ONLY) but I'm unsure of where to actually look, (Kijiji and Autotrader didin't really help.)

Sometime in the next month or so, I plan on taking a road trip from Toronto, Canada, all the way to where ever in south west that I can find a clean chassis.

Too much snow + salt down here = rusty frames if the cars aren't taken care of, and because of this I had to get rid of my hatch (previous owner winter drove it without rust proofing :rant2:)

Anyways, thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out with either reffering some sites, or sending me a PM if they've got one FS, and mods, you can move this to wherever you feel neccessary.

drift freaq
11-22-2009, 05:19 PM
I will have a very clean Grey 91 S13 Fastback with a KA with a head thats been gone through. a stage 2 clutch. VLSD, JIC coilovers, HKS hi power exhaust, K&N intake, Tanabe strut braces, Tanabe rear swaybar. clean interior, uncracked dash, manual seatbelts, 130k on the chassis. no rust. Clean title it has a Uras style body kit on it. $4500 with wheels $4000 without.

hacknik
11-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Sounds really good, and I'm interested. Got any pics of the car? (i'll PM you)

If there is anyone else with anything for sale and/or other info, please post up! Thanks again.

DataXUnknown
11-22-2009, 10:14 PM
I will have a very clean Grey 91 S13 Fastback with a KA with a head thats been gone through. a stage 2 clutch. VLSD, JIC coilovers, HKS hi power exhaust, K&N intake, Tanabe strut braces, Tanabe rear swaybar. clean interior, uncracked dash, manual seatbelts, 130k on the chassis. no rust. Clean title it has a Uras style body kit on it. $4500 with wheels $4000 without.

Sounds like a good setup. What do you mean a head thats been "gone through", do you mean decked and cleaned with new valve springs and whatnot? This sounds like something I would be interested in as well haha, but I'm not planning to buy until around May 2010

s13boy89
11-23-2009, 03:12 AM
i have a hatch its a 89 with a dual cam welded diff and tokiko blue with eibach springs lmk 1500

RxJunky
11-23-2009, 01:45 PM
I know you're looking for 240 but I just thought I'd offer
You get you're self a car thats already turbo'd with out having to swap a 240 or pay a ridiculous amount for one thats already swapped
just offering
thanks
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/291268-fs-87-rx7-fc-turbo-so-cal.html