PDA

View Full Version : Series on USA network

ThatGuy
11-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Who else watches these?

I have really come to enjoy a couple of their original series.

Burn Notice - Just fun to watch, and Bruce Campbell = Instant Win! (I can't wait for the new season to start!!!!!)
Psych - Funny and entertaining. Shawn and Gus are a great pair.
Monk - It's in the final season, but it's been a great series.
White Collar - New series and already captivating.

These are the 4 I watch whenever I can. Burn Notice is my favorite series, ranks right up there with House. USA only has the re-runs of House though.

Discuss...

turbobrick
11-13-2009, 10:21 AM
I watch watch the first three most of the time, havent seen white collar yet.

omgRWDgoodness!
11-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Saw a couple episodes of Burn Notice, and I think it's an interesting show.

Don't watch any of the other ones though. I'm not a big TV watcher. 90% of my TV intake is [adult swim] programming, mostly consisting of Family Guy.

Andrew Bohan
11-13-2009, 10:49 AM
i don't even have a tv at home.

i have one at my shop but it's only hooked up to the ps2. haha

Daniel.
11-13-2009, 11:11 AM
I usually watch shows on basic cable, but I've watched Burn Notice and Monk before which are excellent. If I didn't have so many shows on my plate already, I'd be watching them more consistently.

I'm sure I'll be renting the DVD's for all the previous seasons though as soon as all my regular shows go on their holiday season hiatus.

drift freaq
11-13-2009, 11:47 AM
Burn Notice, watched Monk before but l like Burn Notice better. I am a big House fan.

Damn you Fox, why did you have to put House up against Heroes on monday night? Oh and damn both of you Fox and NBC for moving these shows to 8 when they were originally at 9. I.E. right in the way of the end of monday night football. LOL fuckers.

Daniel.
11-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Burn Notice, watched Monk before but l like Burn Notice better. I am a big House fan.

Damn you Fox, why did you have to put House up against Heroes on monday night? Oh and damn both of you Fox and NBC for moving these shows to 8 when they were originally at 9. I.E. right in the way of the end of monday night football. LOL fuckers.

Yeah I know. It annoys the living crap outta me.

I can only record two shows at a time on my DVR so Monday nights are a pain in my ass.

If only my area got uverse.

S14DB
11-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Ugh, I hate USA's lighting style. Do they have a director of photography/cinematography for the whole network? I like the plot lines. Just the hyper real look of everything is annoying.

nismo 240sx
11-14-2009, 01:02 PM
burn notice is good watch when i can...