PDA

View Full Version : FL 98 240sx SE KA-T, 101k, Lots of extras

John_R
11-10-2009, 10:23 AM
PRICE UPDATE: $4500 W 6 piece body kit. Offers for the rest of the stuff. Might just sell the OEM parts, extra motors, etc later.

I've finally broke down and am trying to break free from my debts. This car has always been a project car and is my first performance modified vehicle. With that said, you have to realize that the mods weren't done professionally and were always kept low budget. I'll do my best to list all the mods. I've owned this car for longer than I can remember (5-6 years?).

Engine:
Stock KA24DE (completely stock original motor)
Bottom Mount T25/T28 Manifold (XS sport I beleive)
S15 GT28R Turbocharger (Doesn't smoke, looked nearly new when installed about 5000 miles ago) It is oil and water cooled. The water lines are installed using some adapters. Oil lines are from JGS Tools.
370cc SR20 Injectors
N60 MAF
Generic (XS Sport?) Intercooler (Huge like 32 x 12 x 3 or something)
Enthalpy ECU(N60,370,T28) with S13 to S14 Adapter harness
Apexi SAFC II AFR Controller
ACT 6 Puck Clutch Sprung disk (resurfaced stock flywheel)
Generic Ebay 3" exhaust with test pipe. Megan Racing Downpipe with flexpipe pre-installed.

PC680 Battery in OEM location. (It's gotten weaker over the past year or so and sometimes needs a jump to start the car)

Suspension:
Megan Racing Street Coilovers (Some of the black coating on the springs is flaking off a bit)
Megan Complete Tie Rods

Wheels:
Motegi Touge 18 x 9 (front), Motegi 18 x 10 (rear)
265/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza (run flats on rear)
225/40/18 Birgdestone Potenza (front) (Tires off ebay, not 100% sure on size. Will update later)

Interior:
Stock other than 2 Prosport gauges on A-pillar (Boost with recall, and oil pressure) Oil pressure sender is messed up on it. I've already replaced one of these. Wish I would have went with a better company for gauges.

Overall the car is in decent shape, but does need some work. Mechanically I feel the engine is strong as well as the transmission. All the accessories work (A/C needs charged up since I never did that after dropping motor back in) The fenders are "wavy" due to crappy rolling/pulling skills. Slight rear end accident, but the fenders aren't damaged at all. Trunk latch needs a realign, but otherwise, just cosmetic. The carpet was a few worn spots and the seats have a couple stains. Just typical for a car this old. The clear coat is starting to bubble and flake. It needs a repaint desperately, but never got around to it because I have a body kit I never got around to installing.

Extras:
4 Piece Version Select V1 bodykit (knock off, but I was happy with the test fit. Needs some trimming and minor repairing as all fiberglass bodykits due. Only paid $400 for it)
20mm wider front fenders that are much better quality, but I didn't ever fool with them. The stock pull was fine until I had money for paint/bodywork.
AEM Wideband gauge (never installed it, just sitting in box)
Tons of intercooler piping from misc kits, input and outlet adapters for stock T25/T28s, 480cc S15 Injectors, Boost controllers (manual XSsport style) and boost switches (just the cheaper on/off style), Stock suspension front and rear, stock SE aluminum wheels with crappy tires, all stock airbox parts hoses, emmissions, etc. basically everything to make the car stock again. I've even got a couple extra KA24DE motors and a 5-spd transmission laying around. I'd include it ALL with the car if interested.

I'm located in North Florida, near Panama City, Florida. I'm not even sure what to ask for the car, so I'm taking offers. Anything stupid low will get 100% ignored.

PICTURES: 98 240sx For Sale - a set on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157622651681237/)
Some of these pictures were taken through the years I've worked on this car so you can see what parts are where. Still scavenging pictures will be updating the flickr set as much as I can.

VIDEO: Will take video this week of it running, driving, and drive by's. Just need to wait for the rain to quit for a bit.

Please send me a private message with offers or e-mail me at [email protected]

jza240sx
11-10-2009, 05:12 PM
very clean nice kouki :D

RalliartRsX
11-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Price??.......

John_R
11-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Price... I've been taking offers... So many trades with very little money. The most I've been offered is $3,000 in payments (Ugh). I've been offered bikes + cash, etc. Just looking for a reasonable offer without payments, or trades. At this point I'm pretty desperate to pay off some of these credit cards, but not desperate enough to just give it away. Just a fair offer would be fine with me.

tibbyluv
11-11-2009, 12:03 AM
01 60th Anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee. Daily Driver, mint conditon, 146,XXX miles, mint conditon, fully loaded and if trade worked out id be able to transport car and pick up with no charge. Id also be able to throww in 1200 in cash. PM back

zz_kouki_zz
11-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Hey would you be willing to sell your turbo charged set-up separately? Lemme know please. And how much>>>>>>>>>>>

John_R
11-11-2009, 12:30 PM
I would entertain the idea of selling the "turbo kit".

I would assume it would be the following parts:
S15 GT28R Turbo w Inlet & Outlet (super clean, low mile looking. No smoke at all)
JGStools Oil lines with t-fittings
T25/T28 Water line adapters with fittings and T's ( These are aluminum banjo bolts. Not cheap as they sound. I used the heater core lines for in and out)
S15 OEM Turbo Elbow
Bottom Mount T2 Manifold
Megan Racing Downpipe with Flex pipe
FMIC With piping (Bov attached to hotpipe)
370cc SR20 Injectors
N60 MAF
Enthalpy Tuned ECU with S14 Harness Adapter

That should be everything you'd need to have it running just like mine. I don't even have the Apexi SAFC2 modifying any settings right now since I moved the BOV to the hotpipe and recirculate it (did have it set for decel air). I'd be willing to sell the SAFC2, Boost Gauge, and Oil pressure gauge all with it too. They are made by ProSport.

Send me a private message or e-mail me to [email protected] with an offer.

Mazzone
11-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Hey ur near panama city?? I'm from Navarre. My brother works at the Ebro greyhound poker room.

John_R
11-13-2009, 08:50 AM
PRICE UPDATE: I've had a number of offers. Surprisingly nothing crazy lowball. I accepted an offer of $4500 for the car and the body kit, but haven't got a call back from the guy since. So, that looks like that's pretty much the asking price right now.

Yeah, I'm between Tallahassee and Panama City. Was in Panama City yesterday picking up my Frontier actually.

John_R
11-14-2009, 01:57 AM
Just a bump for the weekend. Some interest, but no one lives near me! Ugh

John_R
11-19-2009, 09:36 PM
UPDATE: SALE PENDING for $4500 - Have a buyer coming to look at it tomorrow. Will post if it sells or not.

danez240
11-20-2009, 09:26 AM
let me know if it sells cause ima buy it pm me with your info

John_R
11-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Car was sold today for asking price. Hope the new seller loves her just as much as I did. She treated me well.