PDA

View Full Version : Kevin D. Searfoss (Midnight Ryderz)

OBEEWON
11-10-2009, 08:49 AM
I dont know if he is even on here. If not, just a warning for others.

I sent payment to this man Kevin D. Searfoss on October 15th, 2009 via paypal to [email protected] for a welded differential with 4.33 gears. He lives in either Dickson City, PA (near Scranton) so it shouldn't have taken long.
He responded to my WTB add:
TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88923)

A week goes by and no package so I call him and he tells me the diff was in his friends house and his friend was in the hospital.
Another week goes by and he tells me his friend died and he can't touch the stuff till the will is read.
Another week goes by and he tells me he shipped the item and I should have gotten it.
Another week goes by and he says he may not have written the zip correctly and the package was lost. I asked him 3 times for a USPS delivery confirmation number, each time he said he would call me back and give it to me.
Its now the 11th and he stopped answering the phone, emails, texts etc.

Kevin D. Searfoss.
If you are reading this, it would be in your best interest to refund my money. I don't even want the diff anymore.I've already found threads of other people who you jerked.
Scranton isn't that far from Philly. If you need me to come pick up the cash I can do that.
Maybe someone on here knows him and can talk some sense into him.
Do not release personal info

I just got off the phone with Kevin. He informed me that he has been in N.J. for the past few days without internet access. His phone has been out of commission.
He has initiated a refund in paypal and I'm just waiting for it to clear. Apparently the diff is still lost in the mail.

mentordrift
01-06-2012, 06:22 AM
Rise thread, from the dead.....

This is troubling because he texted me saying he wants to buy my car...what ever came of this?

OBEEWON
01-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Don't do it.

Straight scam steeze.