PDA

View Full Version : a drink that doesnt smell like alcohol

zspturbo
05-15-2003, 08:16 PM
whats a drink I can mix that doesnt smell of alcohol? the only alcoholic stuff I got is rum and some vodka. so what could I mix?

silnv
05-15-2003, 08:18 PM
coke and rum or a skrewdriver or give it to me and I will drink it straight

mrmephistopheles
05-15-2003, 08:44 PM
This is your final warning. Anymore posts about alcohol, or you consuming it, and I'll whack you with my banstick.

Seriously, though: You're a kid and I'm not going to let Zilvia get in trouble for you talking about drinking alcohol and getting away with it. I honestly don't have a problem with underage drinking. I drank when I was 20, and nobody got hurt. I do however, stress the use of common sense while drinking, which for some reason, you lack.
We don't care that you're getting drunk. Big deal. Most Americans drank underage at some point, and it's not like you're going to be breaking new ground. It's like you want to tell us about your drinking to seem mature, but what you fail to realize, is that adults don't run around saying 'look at me!! I'm drunkn! w00t!'. Not mature adults, anyway.

Either way, my opinion is that it's improper of you to drink under 18. It certainly doesn't make you any smarter and it definitely doesn't make you more of a man.
Now, please don't take these words personally - they're not an attack. I'm just trying to impart what little wisdom I've gained in the extra 7 or so years I have on you.

POST LOCKED. FINAL WARNING.