PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi immigrant runs over daughter for being "too westernized"

tricky_ab
10-30-2009, 02:58 PM
A 10-day manhunt ended when police arrested an Iraqi immigrant accused of running over his 20-year-old daughter to punish her for becoming "too Westernized" and rebuffing the conservative ways he valued.

Police in Peoria, Ariz., said Faleh Almaleki fled after intentionally running over his daughter and her boyfriend's mother.

His daugher Noor Faleh Almaleki, 20, remains hospitalized in critical condition after her father hit the young woman and her boyfriend's mother with his Jeep Cherokee on Oct. 20 in the parking lot of the Department of Economic Development in Peoria.

Noor Faleh Almaleki is in "life-threatening condition," Peoria Police spokesman Mike Tellef told ABCNews.com last week soon after the incident.

Noor Almaleki had backed out of an arranged marriage about a year ago, police learned, and had been living with Khalaf and her son in a nearby town

http://www.truecrimereport.com/Noor-Faleh-Almaleki.jpg

http://www.truecrimereport.com/Faleh-Hassan-Almaleki.JPG

If you don't want your children to become westernized perhaps it would be a good idea to stay out of the west.

cc4usmc
10-30-2009, 03:04 PM
That's what I don't understand, if they don't like this place, why the fuck do they come?

RurouniMidnight
10-30-2009, 03:06 PM
shes pretty cute.

Daniel.
10-30-2009, 03:07 PM
It's not the fact that they're becoming westernized, it's because they're becoming OVERLY westernized relative to his own ultra conservative views.

Still doesn't justify his murder attempt though. Intolerant asshole.

Touge Noob S13
10-30-2009, 03:15 PM
shes pretty cute.

Seriously. I cant believe she is the offspring of a man who looks like Mr. Potato Head.

Gnnr
10-30-2009, 03:24 PM
I motion for the importation of more hot middle east girls and deportation of the potato head man!

All in favor?

The aye's have it.

Meeting ajourned. http://www.nordfolk.net/images/smilies/hammer.gif

kingkilburn
10-30-2009, 03:31 PM
/thread :bowrofl:

Taniguchi_Is_#1
10-30-2009, 03:34 PM
http://www.truecrimereport.com/Noor-Faleh-Almaleki.jpg

i'd hit it.

too soon?

bardabe
10-30-2009, 03:37 PM
i'd hit it.

too soon?

i 2nd this motion

driftsilvias13
10-30-2009, 04:08 PM
http://www.truecrimereport.com/Faleh-Hassan-Almaleki.JPG http://incogman.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/mr-potato-head.gif

HAHAHA

vvtisupra
10-30-2009, 04:13 PM
I wanna see his wife. She'sl probably a milf

HyperTek
10-30-2009, 04:13 PM
what sucks is these strict households, the girls tend to want to rebel really crazy.

tricky_ab
10-30-2009, 05:28 PM
what sucks is these strict households, the girls tend to want to rebel really crazy.

Being forced to marry some total stranger would do that to you...

sw20>>s14
10-30-2009, 05:34 PM
so hot...man, what a shame...

ho0dlumka13
10-30-2009, 05:37 PM
yah i herd about this last week that freakin intense

kingkilburn
10-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Some one needs to shop some ears on that head.

cc4usmc
10-30-2009, 06:04 PM
This story reminds me of this Egyptian guy on Americas Most Wanted who shot both his daughters to death for the same reason as Mr. Potato Head.

I LUV MY S13
10-30-2009, 06:32 PM
This story reminds me of this Egyptian guy on Americas Most Wanted who shot both his daughters to death for the same reason as Mr. Potato Head.

uhh psychos?

society tends to have a role on ppl's behavior...mr. potato head forgot this isnt the 60s in his home country anymore

S14_Kouki
10-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Yeah mr.potato heads stupid as shit its his daughter if that makes her happy then he should be happy, is that not how the whole parents thing works?? You do anything you can to make your children happy in life.

And id hit it too :)

qt_240
10-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Seriously. I cant believe she is the offspring of a man who looks like Mr. Potato Head.

MUHAHAHAHAHA... agreed..

Tantwoforty
10-30-2009, 06:57 PM
i 2nd this motion
Sir i would like to 3rd this motion.

cc4usmc
10-30-2009, 07:01 PM
MySpace - www.myspace.com/450135207 (http://www.myspace.com/450135207)

Be her myspace friend and show her your support, ya pervs!

=p

twotoes
10-30-2009, 07:12 PM
Hopefully his cell mate will be a homosexual giant named Chuck

silverarrow27
10-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Sir i would like to 3rd this motion.

I quadruple the same motion. :ddog:

Team DET
10-30-2009, 08:59 PM
I quadruple the same motion. :ddog:
quintuple this motion :wavey:

SUPERSTAR
10-30-2009, 09:01 PM
He looks like a nice guy always says "Hi" at the Panaderia.

Gnnr
10-30-2009, 10:35 PM

=p

Can't blame her for her mood

http://i36.tinypic.com/jv3ww9.jpg

Larger pic :wavey:

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/71/l_d395c7e815404e3ab05c49fe92b45e91.jpg

SilS13Coupe
10-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Wow that is so fucked up!!

tricky_ab
10-30-2009, 11:05 PM

=p

Done and done...

Oh yeah I remember this. that guy was a total nut job. The stupid fuck even drove them out to the middle of no where (And they knew that he was going to kill them) and shot them.

Driving to your own funeral is not a great way to go. And watching your sister die in front of you and trying to run for your life is beyond cruel. I hope he is found and they give him a slow and painful death.

upsdude
10-30-2009, 11:24 PM
it's a messed up situation, but also part of the arab culture. i knew a girl who was arab...and she was a single mom living with her dad. one day he went into her room and saw her taking a nap with her baby and her boyfriend in the same bed...sounds like a harmless, even cute scene right? well he flipped and ended up spitting on the baby. and cursing it and all sorts of shit.

Walperstyle
10-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Thats too bad, I know someone that could have adopted her

upsdude
10-31-2009, 12:01 AM
well like i said, that's the culture. women are 2nd class citizens...if that. if you've read how things work in places like saudi arabia it really makes you appreciate the freedom we have here. like a starbucks have 2 sections...one for men and one for women. and the men's section is alot nicer-the women just get a back room type of deal.

aziankingz
10-31-2009, 12:11 AM
im sure if she is in a life threatening condition..you guys wont want to hit that! poor girl..

HyperTek
10-31-2009, 12:12 AM
i bet he did it because of assholes in this thread who judge too quick "id hit it" lol id run you dudes over in a heartbeat lol

Just different cultures.. im sure people are sick of americans judging their culture and trying to run the world/influence. But yeah he should have known what would happen if he raised his child in the US. She will be open to sex b4 marriage, interracial, and perhaps future divorce. He should have considered all that influence around her..

Bubbles
10-31-2009, 12:53 AM
I didn't know they kept cars in the kitchen.

tricky_ab
10-31-2009, 05:35 AM
WTF is in the water in Peoria, Arizona?

This town is really making the news lately.

Just to refresh everybody's memory, this is the town that had the kids taken away from their parents because they took some bathtub photos to Walmart, and also recently had the case of a lady being barred by a judge from leaving the state with her kid and giving the "father" visitation rights instead, only to have the whole thing end in a murder-suicide thing that left the mother and her mother dead, and the dude killing himself.

wangan_cruiser
10-31-2009, 03:46 PM
arab girls are hot, yea that chick is hot id hit it too:wackit:

but i hope she get well for what happened to her.

and to potato head i hope too he get caught and get his ass raped from jail.

how can you do that to your own daughter?

djcobra
10-31-2009, 06:23 PM
Damn, she's cute... sorta reminds me of my ex :( Some people just don't think right these days...

Steve.

dahveed
10-31-2009, 06:41 PM
arab girls are hot, yea that chick is hot id hit it too:wackit:

but i hope she get well for what happened to her.

and to potato head i hope too he get caught and get his ass raped from jail.

how can you do that to your own daughter?
soooo hot. unfortunately, theyre usually as hairy as they are hot . so its more like :-/:wan::wackit:

well, at least in my experience. haha

HyperTek
10-31-2009, 06:43 PM
soooo hot. unfortunately, theyre usually as hairy as they are hot . so its more like :-/:wan::wackit:

well this one is "westernized" hahaha :wiggle:

wangan_cruiser
10-31-2009, 07:20 PM

u can always give her a blade and shaving cream :keke:

dahveed
11-01-2009, 01:09 AM
u can always give her a blade and shaving cream :keke:
cream, eh?:naughtyd:

randomxzero
11-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Cream in her Coffee???

Matej
11-01-2009, 01:50 AM
At least she did not get stoned. With stones.

kognition
11-01-2009, 02:10 AM
That is fucked up beyond belief.
I have some Iraqi neighbors who are quite westernized and very nice. It's strange how some families integrate and get on with their lives, while some are mired in their ancient and antiquated belief systems.
It's like that in the U.K. , alot of different cultures have infiltrated the countryside and maintain their culture at home with the kids. Same shit happens over there occasionally.

4DOOR_LIFE
11-01-2009, 03:05 AM
yeah the story is totally fucked up..one of the girls i know said her parents would get hella mad when she would speak in english at home(shes asian). They felt that she would lose sight of who she is and where she came from. kind of weird, but now shes totally white-washed. hahaha

but i honestly LOL'd a lot reading through these 2 pages. mainly because everyone is referring to him as Mr. Potato Head, and almost everyones input is "shes cute, id hit it".

Ceepo
11-01-2009, 11:50 AM
She is very pretty, to bad her dads a retard, hope she gets better...

And keeps those good looks :P

kognition
11-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Now he is going to get an up close and personal tour of a US prison system. :fawk:

ryguy
11-01-2009, 03:04 PM
Islam is bad, mkay?

It's amazing how extreme they can be. The hardcore believers of Islam are the sheepiest of the sheep.

keistyle
11-01-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm going to add her on Myspace, and make her my top friend person.

ranger240
11-01-2009, 08:08 PM
lets not have one individual and their actions unjustly represent an entire population

tricky_ab
11-01-2009, 08:09 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/31/arizona.westernized.daughter/story.almaleki.daughter.ktvk.jpg

Shes fine (literally and healthwise lol)

Iraqi man accused of running down daughter charged with assault - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/31/arizona.westernized.daughter/index.html)

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/CRIME/10/31/arizona.westernized.daughter/story.almaleki.peoria.pd.jpg

Propaganda
11-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Islam is bad, mkay?

It's amazing how extreme they can be. The hardcore believers of Islam are the sheepiest of the sheep.

That's a bit prejudice isn't it? I mean look at hardcore Christians and other extremists of the like. It's just bad apples from all kinds of trees

BTW, is it just me or does anybody notice she has a big forehead in that picture?

ryguy
11-01-2009, 10:46 PM
That's a bit prejudice isn't it? I mean look at hardcore Christians and other extremists of the like. It's just bad apples from all kinds of trees

Islamic extremists see something as one of two ways: bad for Islam or good for Islam. There is no in-between. Christians wouldn't view killing a family member as "for the good of Christianity."

I find it totally ridiculous that it's forbidden to draw pictures of Muhammad and things like that. Entire nations would never riot because somebody drew a picture of Jesus. A LOT worse things have been done to Christian figures than a political cartoon and cities weren't whipped into a fiery riot over it.

Islam is like Hivemind in the middle east. Thankfully with the generations that grew up in the states most of that has been lost. It would be a shame for a beautiful woman like that to have to hide behind a veil.

I must say though that I realize Christianity has gone through the same phases. I guess things like that pass. It seems like ecomomic prosperity is linked with religious fanaticism.

deolio
11-01-2009, 11:27 PM
^christian extremists are definitely just as insane. an extremist of any kinda is insane.

if i could get ahold of that guy, i would do this to his face
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_q2PyLbKzjYI/SdozpOj7jkI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/B9JbLSbK0TM/s320/100_7024.JPG

wangan_cruiser
11-02-2009, 01:29 AM
The daughter was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries and remains "unresponsive," Peoria police said Friday.

wow she isnt recovered yet.

dad got denied in uk for entry and got sent back to US.

he should get :rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

smellslikecurry
11-02-2009, 02:05 AM
Islamic extremists see something as one of two ways: bad for Islam or good for Islam. There is no in-between. Christians wouldn't view killing a family member as "for the good of Christianity."

I find it totally ridiculous that it's forbidden to draw pictures of Muhammad and things like that. Entire nations would never riot because somebody drew a picture of Jesus. A LOT worse things have been done to Christian figures than a political cartoon and cities weren't whipped into a fiery riot over it.

Islam is like Hivemind in the middle east. Thankfully with the generations that grew up in the states most of that has been lost. It would be a shame for a beautiful woman like that to have to hide behind a veil.

I must say though that I realize Christianity has gone through the same phases. I guess things like that pass. It seems like ecomomic prosperity is linked with religious fanaticism.

Real quick...Want to clear up some misconceptions

- The reason why Muslims don't believe in having pictures of the prophet is so that it doesn't lead to idolatry. Back in the day, the Arab population were quick to praise/pray to pictures of religious figures and to prevent that the prophet asked not to be drawn. He wanted the faith to be strictly between Muslims and God (Allah). He always considered himself just the messenger.

Now the reason why entire nations riot is because muslims take their religion very seriously. Disrespect is disrespect no matter if you are an extremist or not. Also, muslims are pretty unified in their views. Granted there are different sects but 95% of their beliefs are all the same. This unification is what causes entire nations to riot. It's the Christians fault that if they disrespect Jesus that they don't act out. Think about it, someone calls your mom a whore and you just sit there and take it without at least saying something? If you do, that's your own fault. I'm not advocating actual riots or violence but you should always stick up for what you believe in. Regardless, nobody should really be disrespecting anyone's religions. I'm not Christian or Jewish but have the utmost respect for both religions, their places of worship, their books and figures. It's one of the fundamentals of Islam.

- Now this douche who ran over his daughter, by no means is this allowed in Islam. People, especially Arab muslims, have this misconception that women are inferior. It's more of a cultural issue than a religious one. The Quran clearly states that women and men were created equal with equal rights. If anything the Quran goes out of its way to magnify the importance of women. According to Islam, a husbands money belongs to the women yet the womens money does NOT belong to the husband. Women are supposed to be treated with the utmost respect and I guess these Middle Eastern countries neglect to heed this part of their religion.

- The veiling is also based on cultural values and not religious. According to Islam women are supposed to dress conservatively meaning no tight fitting clothing, no tube tops, shit like that. They're also supposed to cover their hair and THATs IT. No need for ninja suits covering you from head to toe. Completely cultural. Completely unnecessary.

While I agree with you that extremism sucks, as do most values in the Middle East, the blame should not be put on Islam itself. Islam teaches the utmost peace. It's the crazies that ruin the bunch.

I wish the daughter a speedy recovery and hope her father gets put away for a lonnnnnnng time.

sik1kraze
11-02-2009, 02:56 AM
^christian extremists are definitely just as insane. an extremist of any kinda is insane.

if i could get ahold of that guy, i would do this to his face
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_q2PyLbKzjYI/SdozpOj7jkI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/B9JbLSbK0TM/s320/100_7024.JPG
i'd make his daghter make that face wacka wacka

fliprayzin240sx
11-02-2009, 06:16 AM
Muslims smell funny...no wait...its just SmellslikeCurry...

djcobra
11-02-2009, 07:45 AM
^^ easy there fliprayzin240sx. Lets not get too carried away here.

mRclARK1
11-02-2009, 09:21 AM

Curry does smell funny. :keke:

Really... People are surprised about this? Hell, go to Iraq or Saudi Arabia or any other nation that has a high population of Islamic extremists... They'll throw their wife or daughter out of the window of a 10th floor apartment building for SPEAKING to another man. Or pour acid on their face for listening to "western" music (True stories. Not made up for random example)

Back home here I know someone who received death threats for saying a polite "Hello and how are you blah blah blah etc etc." to his new neighbors wife... They were a Muslim family... So the husband found out and threatened to kill him. :ugh:

This is the west, if they're not going to conform to a degree, respect our laws (as we're expected to do in their nations) and practice their own form of religious worship and practice at home and amongst themselves... They can all get the fuck out.

Seriously.

And yeah... She's cute.

DALAZ_68
11-02-2009, 10:06 AM
shes pretty cute.

agreed

the crazy ones are usually the best in bed...and usually call you daddy...lol

He looks like a nice guy always says "Hi" at the Panaderia.

LOL /thread :rofl:

murda-c
11-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Real quick...Want to clear up some misconceptions

- The reason why Muslims don't believe in having pictures of the prophet is so that it doesn't lead to idolatry. Back in the day, the Arab population were quick to praise/pray to pictures of religious figures and to prevent that the prophet asked not to be drawn. He wanted the faith to be strictly between Muslims and God (Allah). He always considered himself just the messenger.

Now the reason why entire nations riot is because muslims take their religion very seriously. Disrespect is disrespect no matter if you are an extremist or not. Also, muslims are pretty unified in their views. Granted there are different sects but 95% of their beliefs are all the same. This unification is what causes entire nations to riot. It's the Christians fault that if they disrespect Jesus that they don't act out. Think about it, someone calls your mom a whore and you just sit there and take it without at least saying something? If you do, that's your own fault. I'm not advocating actual riots or violence but you should always stick up for what you believe in. Regardless, nobody should really be disrespecting anyone's religions. I'm not Christian or Jewish but have the utmost respect for both religions, their places of worship, their books and figures. It's one of the fundamentals of Islam.

- Now this douche who ran over his daughter, by no means is this allowed in Islam. People, especially Arab muslims, have this misconception that women are inferior. It's more of a cultural issue than a religious one. The Quran clearly states that women and men were created equal with equal rights. If anything the Quran goes out of its way to magnify the importance of women. According to Islam, a husbands money belongs to the women yet the womens money does NOT belong to the husband. Women are supposed to be treated with the utmost respect and I guess these Middle Eastern countries neglect to heed this part of their religion.

- The veiling is also based on cultural values and not religious. According to Islam women are supposed to dress conservatively meaning no tight fitting clothing, no tube tops, shit like that. They're also supposed to cover their hair and THATs IT. No need for ninja suits covering you from head to toe. Completely cultural. Completely unnecessary.

While I agree with you that extremism sucks, as do most values in the Middle East, the blame should not be put on Islam itself. Islam teaches the utmost peace. It's the crazies that ruin the bunch.

I wish the daughter a speedy recovery and hope her father gets put away for a lonnnnnnng time.

What exactly do those riots get them? lol.

good job breaking everything in the city you have to live in.

WanganRunner
11-02-2009, 10:34 AM
If people are going to come here, they need to be prepared for a certain degree of assimilation.

Europe is having this problem with Islamic immigrants too. They don't assimilate into the culture like other immigrants do (gross generalization, I know, obviously there are thousands and thousands of exceptions, but Euro governments have voiced this concern)

dahveed
11-02-2009, 11:39 AM
i just want more pics of her

tricky_ab
11-02-2009, 11:39 AM

:confused: Wha?

And what's with the charges? He's been taken to a Arizona jail on two counts of aggravated assault? I would have thought it would have been a tougher charge...

allntrlundrgrnd
11-02-2009, 11:44 AM
oh my allah, that chick is extremely cute

HA!! immigrant song by led zep came on pandora as i was reading this thread.

smellslikecurry
11-02-2009, 12:11 PM
What exactly do those riots get them? lol.

good job breaking everything in the city you have to live in.

most of them resorted to civil protests...its the ignorant crazies that used violence/riots. again not the majority.

haha

you're absolutely right.

djcobra no worries...we know each other.

Daniel.
11-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey Autri, thanks for breaking it down buddy. :thumbs up:

zylvia213
11-02-2009, 02:28 PM
[quote=tricky_ab;3109927]http://www.truecrimereport.com/Noor-Faleh-Almaleki.jpg

quote]

:hitit:

JVD
11-02-2009, 02:38 PM
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/71/l_d395c7e815404e3ab05c49fe92b45e91.jpg

DAAAAAMN. She's cute.

What a shame.

wangan_cruiser
11-02-2009, 03:08 PM
middle eastern women are well known with their beauties too.

i like their eyes with the exotic look

oh and i love curry! :yum:

bardabe
11-02-2009, 03:17 PM
^^^ yeah lets just hope we get the westernized ones, Having a Bush is not the business.

DALAZ_68
11-02-2009, 03:17 PM
used to have a fine as hell egyptian counsler at my HS...
one time campus news asked me what i was gonna miss about HS...i straight up said her and kissed her on the cheek live...WOOOT

im so down for some curry right now...

fliprayzin240sx
11-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Well...she's fucking dead...

Woman allegedly run over by Iraqi father dies - Crime & courts- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33592803/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/)

PEORIA, Ariz. - A 20-year-old woman from Iraq whose father allegedly hit her with his car because she had become too Westernized has died from her injuries, authorities said.

Story continues below ↓
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
advertisement | your ad here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noor Faleh Almaleki had been in a local hospital since Oct. 20, when police say her father ran down her and her boyfriend's mother with his Jeep as the women were walking across a parking lot in the west Phoenix suburb of Peoria.

Peoria police spokesman Mike Tellef said Noor died Monday. The other woman, Amal Khalaf, is expected to survive.

Family members said Faleh Hassan Almaleki believed his daughter had become too Westernized and was not living according to his traditional Iraqi values.

Faleh Almaleki fled after the attack but was arrested Thursday when he arrived at Atlanta's airport, where he was sent from the United Kingdom after authorities denied him entrance.

He was returned to Arizona last weekend. He had faced charges of aggravated assault, but Peoria police spokesman Mike Tellef said the charges will be upgraded in light of Noor Faleh Almaleki's death.

Almaleki has declined requests to be interviewed.

Police said the Almalekis moved to Peoria from Iraq in the mid-1990s.

wangan_cruiser
11-02-2009, 11:37 PM
thats sad.....

rip Noor Faleh Almaleki
:(:(:(:(

sevenstar
11-02-2009, 11:43 PM
i'd hit it.

too soon?
soo your a necrophiliac then?

Slideways^Jordan
11-03-2009, 12:37 AM
shes pretty cute.
:hahano:
Na shes really damn cute! :yum: Id lick that up!!

Slideways^Jordan
11-03-2009, 01:06 AM
oh yeah buddy!!

4DOOR_LIFE
11-03-2009, 01:42 AM
:hahano:
Na shes really damn cute! :yum: Id lick that up!!

Thank God you're not doing the Autopsy....lol

RIP Noor Faleh Almaleki

DALAZ_68
11-03-2009, 08:09 AM
wow...sad...RIP aye...

HyperTek
11-03-2009, 08:47 AM
wait so she passed away? =(

edit:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/11/03/2009-11-03_noor_faleh_almaleki_20yearold_arizona_woman_hit _with_car_driven_by_angry_iraqi_f.html

tricky_ab
11-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Man that's sad to hear...I hope they throw the book at this clown! Not only did he try to kill two people with a car, and then try to flee the country, his daughter is now dead!

Gnnr
11-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Terrible :(

I suppose he is going to be tried for her death...

simmode1
11-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Man that's sad to hear...I hope they throw the book at this clown! Not only did he try to kill two people with a car, and then try to flee the country, his daughter is now dead!

He killed one. The other victim is expected to survive...

wangan_cruiser
11-03-2009, 02:46 PM
^^^ yeah lets just hope we get the westernized ones, Having a Bush is not the business.

hahaa as i stated you can always clean it

Matej
11-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Ironic that he killed for 'honor,' but when it was time to take the punishment like a man, he ran to Mexico.

Propaganda
11-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Why couldn't he just say "You have brought dishonor and shame on teh family.. You are not my daughter anymore"

At least she'd still be alive..

tricky_ab
11-03-2009, 07:10 PM
He killed one. The other victim is expected to survive...

Yeah I know, I was just saying that he "tried" to kill two people...

It's good to hear that at least one of them is going to make it out okay...

wangan_cruiser
11-04-2009, 01:51 AM
Yeah I know, I was just saying that he "tried" to kill two people...

It's good to hear that at least one of them is going to make it out okay...

it still sad no matter what.