PDA

View Full Version : Bucket Seats on a Budget - Back due to Popular Demand - Round 4

Sonic Motor
10-28-2009, 07:31 PM
The most epic seat groupbuy of all time now back on Zilvia for the fourth round!!!

- Our trusted line of full racing bucket seats.
- Each bucket seat is made from Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)<--unless its the CF ones
- Wrapped in high quality ALCANTARA & CLOTH FABRIC.
- This deal can only be found on Zilvia!!!

SPECIAL NOTE: There will be 12 SLOTS open for the people of Zilvia just like before. When the 12 slots have been filled, the seats order will be placed and the seats will be manufactured. Once the seats have been manufactured they will ship out.

__________________________________________________ ___

How this works:
1. Place your deposit of at least 50% of the total value of the seat or seats (non-logo only).
2. We order the seats, and have them come over in a container from overseas.
3. (Local Customers) Seat comes in stock and you pay for the rest upon pickup.
3. (Non-Local Customers) We send you an invoice and you pay for the rest of the seat(s). The seats will then be shipped out to you.

Certain seats will be available with a "LOGO." All LOGO and full carbon fiber seats will need to be pre-paid in full.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us through PM or on AIM: carparthookup
__________________________________________________ ___
G3 Seat, JGTC Inspired seat.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/G3k106.jpg

MSRP: $1700/seat
AVAILABLE in BLACK ONLY or Red Only with LOGO SERVICE

Price per PAIR (for single seat, just take off half the price):
No logo, FRP shell: $340
No logo, CF overlay shell: $440
No logo, Real CF shell: $630

Logo, FRP shell: $400
Logo, CF overlay shell: $520
Logo, Real CF shell: $710

Dimensions: Our widest seat. Recommended for bigger taller guys!
Width Outer Shoulder Area: 23
Width Bottom, Widest Point: 23
Width Inner Shoulder Area: 12
Width Inner Lumbar Area:
Width Inner Seat Area: 14
Height: 36

__________________________________________________ __
VS3 Seat

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/VS3k109.jpg

Conservative design, just everything you need in a racing seat. Low max system equipped.

AVAILABLE in BLACK or RED
MSRP: $700/seat

Logo, FRP shell: $400
Logo, CF overlay shell: $520
Logo, Real CF shell: $710

Dimensions: Our skinniest seat.
Width Outer Shoulder Area: 21.5
Width Bottom, Widest Point: 18.5
Width Inner Shoulder Area: 11
Width Inner Lumbar Area: 11
Width Inner Seat Area: 13
Height: 35

P2 Seat

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/P2spgK104.jpg

P2 seat, A true motorsport racing shell virtually tailored to the driver's body. Its anatomically shaped frame, and excellent lateral support allow for maximal driver comfort under extreme stress.

AVAILABLE in BLACK or RED
MSRP: $700/Seat

(Only 2 Pairs Available!)
Logo, FRP shell: $500
logo, CF overlay shell: $600
logo, Real CF shell: $780

Dimensions: Wider than VS3, Skinnier than G3
Width Outer Shoulder Area: 23.5
Width Bottom, Widest Point: 18.5
Width Inner Lumbar Area: 12
Width Inner Seat Area:1 3
GS Seat, Reclinable Bucket Seat

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/GSK608.jpg

GS seat, the reclining bucket seats. This seat sits super low for a bottom mount seat. Similar to the Bride Low max system. Beautifully upholstered with red stitching.

AVAILABLE in BLACK or RED, and Black with gradation.
MSRP: $1300/seat

No logo, FRP shell: $440
No logo, CF overlay shell: $560
No logo, Real CF shell: $750

Logo, FRP shell: $520
Logo, CF overlay shell: $640
Logo, Real CF shell: $830

Dimensions:
Width Outer Shoulder Area: 22
Width Bottom, Widest Point: 19
Width Inner Lumbar Area: 10.5
Width Inner Seat Area: 13
Height: 33

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/CGk606.jpg

CG Seats- Introducing the reclineable bucket with FRP/Carbon Kevlar shell/backing. This seat is one of the most popular in Japan, street, drift and time attack. Lightweight but with increased rigidity when compared to the discontinued B2 seats.

AVAILABLE in BLACK or RED or BLUE
MSRP: $800 per seat

No logo, FRP shell: $440
No logo, CF overlay shell: $560
No logo, Real CF shell: $750

Logo, FRP shell: $520
Logo, CF overlay shell: $640
Logo, Real CF shell: $830

Dimensions:
Width Outer Shoulder Area: 21
Width Bottom, Widest Point: 21
Width Inner Shoulder Area: 13
Width Inner Lumbar Area: 18

Non bucket seats are available for those of you looking for some with more comfort!
E2 and DG Seats

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/DGK701-E2K700.jpg

E2 seat and DG seat, introducing reclining seats are created for racing, with daily driveability and comfort in mind.

Prices for A PAIR(for single, just take off half the price):
No logo, cloth: $350
No logo, CF overlay shell: $N/A
No logo, Real CF shell: $N/A

Logo, cloth: $490
Logo, CF overlay shell: $N/A
Logo, Real CF shell: $N/A

Dimensions:
Width Inner Shoulder Area: 13
Width Inner Lumbar Area: 18
RSS Seat

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/RSSK500.jpg

RSS Seats aka Recaro SRD style seats, Eye-catching design keenly masks its superb comfort features. Underneath its racy looks and sporty styling are all the advanced engineering features and sophisticated technical details a performance-seeking driver could want.

AVAILABLE IN BLACK VINYL, BLACK CLOTH WITH RED STITCHING, OR RED

No logo, Black vinyl: $300
No logo, Cloth: $300
No logo, Real CF shell: $N/A

No logo service for these seats.

Dimensions:
Width Inner Shoulder Area: 11.5
Width Inner Lumbar Area:
Width Inner Seat Area: 13.5

NOTE:
- All blue and red seats are $20 more for the pair.

- All seats come with universal SLIDERS, but the bracket will need to be purchased separately.

__________________________________________________ __ __

Shipping is available! Shipping one seat will cost the same as a pair because the shipping rate is determined by dimensional weight; not actual weight.

Flat rate shipping for 48 continental states
Business address rate: $125 for US customers.
Residential addresss rate: $150 for US customers.

AK, PR, Hi, Canada, or any other international customers please contact me for a quote.

Payments:
- Local pickup
- Cash (bring cash, tax included)
- Paypal (3% paypal fee will apply for local pickup only)
- Credit card (9.75% CA tax will apply)
- Fill out our form for pre-order, and you are all set!

Out of town people
Paypal email address: [email protected]

HOW TO ORDER:

1. Go to www.sonicmotor.com
2. Find the seat of your choice
3. Choose the seat trims of your choice
4. Add to cart
5. Enter code "nologo" for non-logo seats. (Only pay for half the value of the seat, non-logo ONLY)
6. Enter code "noship" (No need to pay for shipping until the seats arrive)

After that, your order is complete and you will be added to the group buy. Email me if you have any questions or run into any problems while ordering seats. Thanks.

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM or post.

Our Address:
315 Cloverleaf DR STE C
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
626-363-9036

Email: [email protected]
Aim: carparthookup
I'm online during regular business hours.

Open Regular Business Hours
Mon-Friday 9am-6pm
Sat. 9am-3pm
Sun. Closed

Cancellation is subject to a 15% restocking fee for non logo seats
Cancellation is subject to a 20%-restocking fee for seats with Logos.

Want to "test sit" a seat before purchasing? Come to our shop and take a seat in the seat you are intersted in. We have every single seat for you to "test sit."

Thank you everyone for your support!!!

Sonic Motor
10-29-2009, 05:51 PM
What people have said about our seats.

awesome seats superior quality.

Picked up my GS seat today. Good guys. Seat looks great. Thanks for setting up the deal guys.

My VS3s came today! they fit very nicely.
Thanks Jackson and crew!

Sweet looking seats =]

Baller seats
for a good price...

Just got my GS seat and it's GOOOODDD!!! Packing was great. The materials are great. The red stitching is not all jacked up. This is my first racing seat so I'm super excited. Now I'm just waiting on a seat rail and then it's going in. Thanks again JXN. I have done business with them before and I will do it again.

CARPARTHOOKUP IS THE SHIIZZZNITTTT!!!!:D

i have one of these in my car too and it rocks!!! feels way better than my sparco speed seat!

And that has what to do with anything? You're criticizing a quality product sold by a known and dependable Zilvia advertiser because the back of a comparable seat is carbon fiber? The back, where NO ONE will ever see it? Where a thin layer won't do shit for strength?

"Hey guys, the backside of my center console is carbon fiber, so is the underside of my carpet. It's so fucking hot."

+1 for superior product at an insanely low price.[SIZE="5"]

bump for the seats!

awesome pricing, customer service is #1.

I could use a sticker, since the entire interior of my car is from you guys! lol

noone needs to hesitate, even with the long wait from the last group buy, i would do it all again.

I don't know what all this talk is about "other guys" and "shipping" and "ebay" - Jackson is a fucking stand-up guy, I'm happy every time I do business with him or any of the guys at Sonic Motor.

I came down there last week and sat in all of them (the only shop I've ever been to that has all their seats on display, so you can actually try them before buying), and fell in love with the GS reclinable. Tried to walk out of there today with their last one (logo/kevlar back) - he wouldn't sell it to me, and I had cash! Lol, they really want people to be able to try out every single one... oh well, my pre-order is in! Lets get these seats sold!

got mine thursday morning.....cant wait for the other seat! thnx

Picked up my GS seat today. Good guys. Seat looks great. Thanks for setting up the deal guys.

My VS3s came today! they fit very nicely.
Thanks Jackson and crew!

stricnynel0s
10-31-2009, 03:49 AM
what are dimensions on the shipped box, i am in iraq, and i already got a full set of jdm aero in my garage and my mom is gunna kill me if i got a piano sized box in my garage sitting in there for 4 months

Sonic Motor
10-31-2009, 11:39 AM
what are dimensions on the shipped box, i am in iraq, and i already got a full set of jdm aero in my garage and my mom is gunna kill me if i got a piano sized box in my garage sitting in there for 4 months

Its roughly 52x25x25

SuperiorS14
10-31-2009, 12:02 PM
damn! i wish i could buy these!!! but no one wants to buy my stuff! o well may be there will be a round 5....

NA4NOW
10-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Whats the wait time on these seats? 2nd round group buy are all still waiting.

s13pignose
11-01-2009, 03:28 PM
What has everyone been using as far as rails..any that bolt up?

ms!3
11-01-2009, 03:33 PM
im using bc rails on mine.

brides are bolt up as well.

Andres_G
11-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Are these replicas? (bootlegs)

burtoncr
11-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Are these replicas? (bootlegs)

Yes, isnt it obvious?

Ceepo
11-02-2009, 01:06 PM
hold up lol... im confused, what is the "logo" look like, is it say bride on the seat or something im lost....

burtoncr
11-02-2009, 01:33 PM
hold up lol... im confused, what is the "logo" look like, is it say bride on the seat or something im lost....

Yes, depending on what the replica is, ie VS = Vios so the VS3 with logo service has a Bride logo, the P2 has a Recaro logo, etc.

NINJASPY
11-02-2009, 04:05 PM
how long is the wait from when the group buy round ends to when we expect to receive??

has round 2 really not received their seats? how long have they been waiting?

NA4NOW
11-02-2009, 04:36 PM
how long is the wait from when the group buy round ends to when we expect to receive??

"Round 2" ended 8-26-09, ..so its been almost 10 weeks, so far. They still havent been shipped out from overseas, according to carparthookup,... do to some "unexpected delays". They said this is due to too many of the seats having "logo service".

IF they were to ship them the seats from overseas, tomorrow, we should receive them in another month or so. Maybe they can respond here, to let "round 3 and 4" buyers know how this will affect their order. I imagine it will push them back, as well.

driven_
11-02-2009, 04:45 PM
P2/VS3 would look so nice in my car.

wish i could afford one for now. :(

Sonic Motor
11-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Sorry for not responding to the questions in this thread. I was having fun all Halloween weekend! haha.

What has everyone been using as far as rails..any that bolt up?

For the side mount seats we sell Buddy Club seat rails. For the bottom mount seats we sell custom seat brackets designed specifically to work with our seats. Bride brackets will work as well.

PM me if you have questions about the "logo" seats. Thanks.

The seats will take no more than 1 month to be manufactured, and it will take no more than 1 month for them to ship over. It is about a 2 month wait after the group buy closes.

NOTICE: This has been changed after group buy #2.

Whats the wait time on these seats? 2nd round group buy are all still waiting.

"Round 2" ended 8-26-09, ..so its been almost 10 weeks, so far. They still havent been shipped out from overseas, according to carparthookup,... do to some "unexpected delays". They said this is due to too many of the seats having "logo service".

IF they were to ship them the seats from overseas, tomorrow, we should receive them in another month or so. Maybe they can respond here, to let "round 3 and 4" buyers know how this will affect their order. I imagine it will push them back, as well.

Look bro. I've talked to you over the phone and you have been PM'ing me about this situation. You don't need to bring it into my other threads to cause drama. You clearly do not understand the situation and what I have been telling you these past few weeks. I even told you that we will refund your order if you don't want to wait any longer. I don't mean to be rude, but you are making false accusations that need to be corrected.

For anyone who is concerned by this, let me explain. My broker informed me that the seats would ship immediately after I placed the order. He was under the impression that my seat supplier had ALL seats in ALL trims pre-manufactured and ready to ship. This is not the case. The seats that are not pre-made will need to be manufactured. This will take no longer than ONE MONTH after the order has been placed, and no longer than ONE MONTH for the seats to arrive from overseas.

The reason why round #2 is taking so long is NOT because logo seats were ordered. It is because there was a large variety of different seats ordered in a number of different trims. Another delay was a Chinese holiday that we did not know about that lasts 2 whole weeks (kind of like their independence day). This caused a large delay in the seat manufacturing process. Those were the "unexpected delays" that we encountered.

Round 2 seats have been manufactured and shipped. They should be arriving here in the states as early as the 16th, and no later than the 23rd. Round 3 seats are being manufactured at this very moment. Everything is on schedule.

I hope that clears everything up. If you have any questions concerning the other group buys, please PM me. DO NOT post in this thread. :bow: :bow:

NA4NOW
11-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Just to be clear, I didnt post here to cause drama, or make accusations. I think people here should know about the status of the Round 2 group buy, before they get in on this one. I would surely want to be informed.

Secondly, I WAS told over the phone that the delay was due to the logo service. And, I was told I could get a PARTIAL refund. I'll call you during the day, and we'll dicuss this. These people should know about problems with these orders, regaurdless.

sidedrifts13
11-02-2009, 11:11 PM
who has actual pics of these seats installed??????post them up please

Sonic Motor
11-03-2009, 11:33 AM
who has actual pics of these seats installed??????post them up please

GS seat with our custom seat bracket
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/P8133330.jpg

Which seat in particular were you looking for pictures?

sidedrifts13
11-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Im looking for pics for the E2'S what low bracket fit? he one you sell sit high right like shown on the pic

Sonic Motor
11-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Im looking for pics for the E2'S what low bracket fit? he one you sell sit high right like shown on the pic

The GS and the CG seats are the lowest sitting reclinable seats.

If you want to sit lower, the VS3 sits the lowest with sliding rails.

ericb382
11-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Could you post up the weights of the bucket seats?

SilS13Coupe
11-03-2009, 03:54 PM

+1 definitely interested in some of these seats.

Evan_Murphy
11-03-2009, 05:22 PM
could you post up some of the vs3 seat pics?

Sonic Motor
11-03-2009, 07:23 PM

The VS3 is about 23 lbs seat only.
The GS is about 40 lbs with seat bracket and reinforcement.

could you post up some of the vs3 seat pics?

you mean in car pictures?

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs145.snc1/5380_235215305470_770705470_7861312_7000633_n.jpg

courtesy of blackrms13 (david), VS3 with buddy club rails from the first group buy!

punxva
11-04-2009, 06:29 AM
GS seat with our custom seat bracket
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/P8133330.jpg

Which seat in particular were you looking for pictures?

will you guys just sell me the custom seat bracket?

Sonic Motor
11-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Yes of course!! PM us which seat you have and we will hit u back with price!

BracedEunos
11-05-2009, 06:08 AM
Ugg.....this wait is killing me.

BTW, I was told that the CF seats are Full CF. Not a FRP seat with an outer layer of Carbon. Your OP says that each bucket seat is made with FRP. What gives?

Sonic Motor
11-05-2009, 11:30 AM
And it is still true!

Full carbon is still full carbon

Changed the OP =P

DriftPanda
11-07-2009, 09:38 PM
what's the widest seat you have?

Sonic Motor
11-09-2009, 05:20 PM
what's the widest seat you have?

The widest full bucket is the E3 and G3.

The widest reclinable is the CG and DG.

All PM's replied.

Nacho_240
11-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Thanks for your helpful response. well, im sold on the GS seat. I just need to find the time to come in next week.

burtoncr
11-11-2009, 11:03 AM
How are we doing on the group buy? can we start a list so we know how close we are to 12 seats? (it's 12 seats right? or 24?)

I'll start, only put your name down if you paid

1. burtoncr: pair of P2 logo (Paid in Full)

Sonic Motor
11-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Thanks for your helpful response. well, im sold on the GS seat. I just need to find the time to come in next week.

Cool. Come by as soon as you can. This group buy is almost full!

How are we doing on the group buy? can we start a list so we know how close we are to 12 seats? (it's 12 seats right? or 24?)

I'll start, only put your name down if you paid

1. burtoncr: pair of P2 logo (Paid in Full)

I almost have enough seats to close up the group buy. I'll be taking the last few orders this week. This group buy should close at around the end of the week. Get your last minute orders in now!!!

twindragon
11-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Has the GB#3 shipment arrived yet?

mikefc
11-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Im a size 32 inch waist,would the G3 have alot of room between my ass and the sides?

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
11-12-2009, 02:52 PM
bump for some hella deals on crip seats!!!

cant wait til mines arrive!!!

superdooper
11-12-2009, 05:10 PM
pmed!!!!!!!

NINJASPY
11-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Cool. Come by as soon as you can. This group buy is almost full!

I almost have enough seats to close up the group buy. I'll be taking the last few orders this week. This group buy should close at around the end of the week. Get your last minute orders in now!!!

NOOOO!! WHEN!! LET ME KNOW WHEN!! I cant decide to get the vs3 or the p2 seat. I was there at the store sitting in them for like 20minutes back and forth between the two. Does the p2 seat come with the kidney pads? Do you know the seat angles of those two seats?

good luck on that one!!! i dont think anyone from round 2 has recieved their seats yet???

hopefully they come in soon though.

most likely the last time i ever buy anything from these guys.

It not under their control how long a factory takes to make and ship a shipment. The factory gave them a date, and they are simply working with what they have. At these prices you can't complain. I've seen very similar seats sell for 2x the price easily.

I have never had problems with these guys, prices are always the best. I have returned a few things with them because quality was not to my expectation, but they accepted returns no problem. Can't expect low priced products to be good, but the service is!! :thumbsup

Sonic Motor
11-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Has the GB#3 shipment arrived yet?

Nope. Like stated above they should be here around Christmas time.

Im a size 32 inch waist,would the G3 have alot of room between my ass and the sides?

Yes, the G3 is our biggest seat. The G3 is good for a size 36ish and up. You will fit in it no doubt, and it will hold you in, it will just be a little loose.

good luck on that one!!! i dont think anyone from round 2 has recieved their seats yet???

hopefully they come in soon though.

most likely the last time i ever buy anything from these guys.

I hope you know how sorry we are Jason about the delay. We said the seats would be here on a certain date, and they weren't. My broker gave me incorrect information and I have changed the information in my threads. Seats will now take 2 months max to arrive after the order has been placed.

Good news is that the round 2 seats came in just yesterday. Your entire order will be shipped out on Monday. Thank you for your patience.

NOOOO!! WHEN!! LET ME KNOW WHEN!! I cant decide to get the vs3 or the p2 seat. I was there at the store sitting in them for like 20minutes back and forth between the two. Does the p2 seat come with the kidney pads? Do you know the seat angles of those two seats?

It not under their control how long a factory takes to make and ship a shipment. The factory gave them a date, and they are simply working with what they have. At these prices you can't complain. I've seen very similar seats sell for 2x the price easily.

I have never had problems with these guys, prices are always the best. I have returned a few things with them because quality was not to my expectation, but they accepted returns no problem. Can't expect low priced products to be good, but the service is!! :thumbsup

Thanks for your words. The P2 no longer comes with kidney pads. I'm not sure of the angles of the seats, but I used to have a VS3 in my car and switched it out for a P2. I just like having a little bit more room.

This group buy will be closing at the end of next week.

All PM's replied.

Sonic Motor
11-14-2009, 05:01 PM
I have been getting a lot of requests about what the differences are in the different backs that I offer. Here are pictures of all the different backs offered.

Carbon Fiber Overlay

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/PB113916.jpghttp://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/PB113918.jpg

Carbon Fiber

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/PB113921.jpghttp://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/PB113923.jpg

Carbon Kevlar

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/PB113919.jpghttp://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/PB113920.jpg

Glitter Back

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/PB113917.jpghttp://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/PB113915.jpg

If you have questions about the different backs and which seats it can be applied to just PM or post.

BracedEunos
11-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Bummer....didnt know the seats came in Carbon Kevlar. That would have been helpful to know. I am happy with the CF anyways.

Is it true? Round two seats are in!? I cant wait till my VS3 CF seats come in!!!!!!

godrifttoday
11-16-2009, 11:45 PM
any pics of the actual seat bracket?

626 FC3S
11-17-2009, 09:33 AM
carparthookup ftw
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/gt4bitch/IMG_0187.jpg

Sonic Motor
11-17-2009, 11:13 AM
any pics of the actual seat bracket?

Brackets for Which seat? PM me.

For most bucket seats, we offer the Buddy club rails for most sport compact cars. And we stock S chassis driver side.

11-17-2009, 01:49 PM
hey wait a sec... so the full carbon seats for the gias, which ones would those be??? carbon kevlar or just full grey carbon???

GSXRJJordan
11-17-2009, 02:41 PM
So happy the orders are in! Now I just need to finish my car and pick that shit up.

Sonic Motor is awesome for continuing to do this for us, even though the complications (not their fault) made them look bad to some ~ thanks guys!

Sonic Motor
11-18-2009, 01:42 PM
hey wait a sec... so the full carbon seats for the gias, which ones would those be??? carbon kevlar or just full grey carbon???

The GS is going to be carbon kevlar!

So happy the orders are in! Now I just need to finish my car and pick that shit up.

Sonic Motor is awesome for continuing to do this for us, even though the complications (not their fault) made them look bad to some ~ thanks guys!

Yes Jeff! Anything for you! Finish you car and get your seat.

All PM's replied.

ronnie
11-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Any larger guys out there recieved your G3's yet? Your height, weight, waist size, and how well the seat fits you would be appreciated. I am 6'2" 210lbs. I dont mind a snug fit but a little breathing room would be nice.

FusionR240sx
11-19-2009, 02:50 AM
PM'd.
msglength

Sonic Motor
11-19-2009, 11:41 AM
Any larger guys out there recieved your G3's yet? Your height, weight, waist size, and how well the seat fits you would be appreciated. I am 6'2" 210lbs. I dont mind a snug fit but a little breathing room would be nice.

we have one on display, come by and sit in it. If you like it, you can place an order!!

11-19-2009, 12:42 PM
finally got our seats in yesterday and they all look amazing!!!

even with the delay, these guys kept good communications and never tried to dodge me at all.

all in all i must say some pretty damn good cusomer service, great communication and even faster shipping once they actually had the items.

thanks for everything!!! and sorry for a million and one ??????s

florante rea
11-19-2009, 12:47 PM
guys post some pictures.

FusionR240sx
11-19-2009, 03:08 PM
what number on the GB was i? =]

d0pe240
11-19-2009, 04:30 PM
is this still going on?

Sonic Motor
11-19-2009, 04:56 PM
finally got our seats in yesterday and they all look amazing!!!

even with the delay, these guys kept good communications and never tried to dodge me at all.

all in all i must say some pretty damn good cusomer service, great communication and even faster shipping once they actually had the items.

thanks for everything!!! and sorry for a million and one ??????s

Sounds great Jason. I'm glad everything arrived alright. No damage right? And again, sorry for the delay!

guys post some pictures.

Pictures are on the first page.

what number on the GB was i? =]

PM me with your full name and what seats your ordered.

is this still going on?

Yes, taking the last couple orders this week.

Nacho_240
11-20-2009, 01:39 PM
And they're off!
Can't wait to get mine :naughtyd:

Grenade180sx
11-22-2009, 01:21 AM
hey you JXN.. i need one still damn it! with BC rails PM with pricing? P2 seat just one tho :D

aph10
11-22-2009, 09:24 PM
is this still available? if so can i see a pic of the dg installed, very interested.

airhead
11-23-2009, 09:46 AM
intrested in a pair will these prices still be the same around december?

Sonic Motor
11-23-2009, 01:40 PM
hey you JXN.. i need one still damn it! with BC rails PM with pricing? P2 seat just one tho :D

I'll send you a PM NOW!

is this still available? if so can i see a pic of the dg installed, very interested.

Yes these are still available. I don't have any pics of the DG installed yet. Come by our shop and take a look at these seats.

intrested in a pair will these prices still be the same around december?

Yes, the prices will still be around, but I'm sure this group buy will be closed.

KansaiDrifter
11-23-2009, 04:03 PM
is it possible to get either the VS3 or P2 with gradiation? Thanks!

Sonic Motor
11-23-2009, 05:22 PM
is it possible to get either the VS3 or P2 with gradiation? Thanks!

The VS3 can come with gradation. The P2 cannot.

Equinox
11-25-2009, 12:57 AM
Wierd...my last post got deleted. Anyways just wanted to say thanks to Sonic Motor for the seat. I picked up my P2 from their shop over the weekend. Can't wait to put it into my car.

ILoveMyRHS13
11-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Hopefully these will still be here in another week and a half so I can blow my christmas bonus on one!

SBCsx
11-29-2009, 10:24 PM
^^ Get one! These seats are the best bang for the buck! Still rocking the GS seat.

ben277
11-30-2009, 11:49 AM
are these still available?
Interested in a pair of Gias Replica with gradation in FRP with logo
shipped to point roberts, washington

Sonic Motor
11-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Hopefully these will still be here in another week and a half so I can blow my christmas bonus on one!

I might not have any available for pick up as most of the seats are pre-ordered. PM me which seat you are interested in.

^^ Get one! These seats are the best bang for the buck! Still rocking the GS seat.

Real nice!

are these still available?
Interested in a pair of Gias Replica with gradation in FRP with logo
shipped to point roberts, washington

Yup. Still available. I just need a couple more orders!

mothon
11-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Hey I sent you guys a pm and havnt recieved a reply back yet. Should i send it again?

Sonic Motor
11-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Hey I sent you guys a pm and havnt recieved a reply back yet. Should i send it again?

Yes please. I don't think I ever got it.

86is300
12-01-2009, 01:53 PM
group buy still going on?

Sonic Motor
12-04-2009, 04:00 PM
group buy still going on?

Yes, just waiting on a couple more orders and it will be all done.

jarend
12-05-2009, 01:18 PM
come on people... buy these cheap seats.. :mepoke:

how much are the sliders for the DG seats that i ordered? Pm me, thanks.

Sonic Motor
12-05-2009, 02:15 PM
come on people... buy these cheap seats.. :mepoke:

how much are the sliders for the DG seats that i ordered? Pm me, thanks.

Sliders come free! lol.

Mounting brackets are $100 each!

Jza
12-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Sliders come free! lol.

Mounting brackets are $100 each!

Are you waiting for my order? ;)

I want to place an order for a pair of GS seats, Black with gradation, Logo, FRP shell: for $520. Plus, the brackets for both seats.

I live in NorCal and want to cone down to SoCal to pick them up and pay you cash to save my tax ;) How do I do this deposit?

P.S. When will it be available to pick up?

-Alan

Sonic Motor
12-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Are you waiting for my order? ;)

I want to place an order for a pair of GS seats, Black with gradation, Logo, FRP shell: for $520. Plus, the brackets for both seats.

I live in NorCal and want to cone down to SoCal to pick them up and pay you cash to save my tax ;) How do I do this deposit?

P.S. When will it be available to pick up?

-Alan

Full payment for seats with logo and gradient are required. Please PM me for more information. :naughty:

Jza
12-08-2009, 02:01 AM
Full payment for seats with logo and gradient are required. Please PM me for more information. :naughty:

Full payment (including 2 brackets) sent! Please let me know as soon as they are available to pick up.

Thanks!

s13yaobling
12-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Sent you a PM.

sileighty83
12-08-2009, 09:13 AM
can we order just the fabric...cause i have a bucket seat that is falling apart hehe thanks

enkei2k
12-08-2009, 11:39 AM
good prices. i need seats now though. do you have any other seats in stock and ready to go? thanks. also, if i were to participate in the GB, what if i don't have paypal? how would i pay the deposit? thanks.

Sonic Motor
12-08-2009, 11:53 AM
can we order just the fabric...cause i have a bucket seat that is falling apart hehe thanks

yes of course

good prices. i need seats now though. do you have any other seats in stock and ready to go? thanks. also, if i were to participate in the GB, what if i don't have paypal? how would i pay the deposit? thanks.

Which seat are you looking for?

We accept credit card and money order.

amdnivram
12-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Do you have any pictures of the rss seats?

enkei2k
12-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Which seat are you looking for?

We accept credit card and money order.

I'm interested in the VS3 and GS, no logo, CF overlay or real CF, whichever combo really as long as there's no logo . Also, I'd need rails for an S14, shipping to 11209. thank you

burtoncr
12-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Hurry up an close the group buy so the seats can be built :)

s13yaobling
12-08-2009, 02:45 PM
sent you a PM. I want x2 P2 seats just the 340$ ones. had some questions in PM if you can answer them thanks.

superdooper
12-09-2009, 09:17 AM

yes please close it!! haha ive been wanting my seats real bad

Sonic Motor
12-09-2009, 12:29 PM
Do you have any pictures of the rss seats?

This is the RSS seat. And I have some in stock!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/RSSK500.jpg

I'm interested in the VS3 and GS, no logo, CF overlay or real CF, whichever combo really as long as there's no logo . Also, I'd need rails for an S14, shipping to 11209. thank you

Sorry, those are both sold out. You'll need to get in on the group buy if you want one of those seats. PM me and get your order in before I close this!

Soon soon... :yum:

sent you a PM. I want x2 P2 seats just the 340$ ones. had some questions in PM if you can answer them thanks.

Will do.

yes please close it!! haha ive been wanting my seats real bad

I know, I'm trying to maximize the number of seats coming on each pallet so I get the most bang for the buck for shipping charges. It will close soon.

s13yaobling
12-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Payment is sent.

AE_Racer
12-11-2009, 04:33 PM
What seats do you have in stock?

Sonic Motor
12-11-2009, 05:17 PM
What seats do you have in stock?

I have a couple DG seats without logo, RSS seats, and a VS3 seat with logo and CFOL.

SilS13Coupe
12-11-2009, 09:25 PM
no more GS seats in the warehouse?

WTFaNG
12-12-2009, 12:55 AM
hey is this still going on?? i need some buckets seats! got moneys! let me knows~~!!

Sonic Motor
12-12-2009, 12:31 PM
no more GS seats in the warehouse?

PM sent!!!
hey is this still going on?? i need some buckets seats! got moneys! let me knows~~!!

Yes, this is still going, please contact us if you are interested.

GSXRJJordan
12-12-2009, 02:08 PM
PM sent!!!

Yes, this is still going, please contact us if you are interested.

I'm gonna come pick up my GS this coming week!

slowpokee
12-13-2009, 07:48 PM
if you still have the GS in stock ill pick up some...

s13yaobling
12-14-2009, 08:59 AM
come on ppl order. lets get this closed out !

Sonic Motor
12-14-2009, 01:40 PM
if you still have the GS in stock ill pick up some...

Sorry. I don't have any in stock. Jordan needs to pick up his GS seat from the last group buy.

come on ppl order. lets get this closed out !

Your patience will be worth it in the end. ;)

12-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Your patience will be worth it in the end. ;)

that it will!!! sorry again for all the hassles on our order :(

btw shipping was retarded fast once you guys actually had them in your possesion!!!!!

thanks again for some badass seats and awsome customer service at killer prices!!!!!! definatly cant go wrong with these deals!!!!

Sonic Motor
12-15-2009, 11:52 AM
that it will!!! sorry again for all the hassles on our order :(

btw shipping was retarded fast once you guys actually had them in your possesion!!!!!

thanks again for some badass seats and awsome customer service at killer prices!!!!!! definatly cant go wrong with these deals!!!!

Thank you for your support!

We are trying to get more of the non logo seats for our inventory.
Our prices are so low, they keep getting sold out.
For all the logo seats, we will still require everyone to pre-order.

Jza
12-15-2009, 01:53 PM
When are you going to close the group buy? It's going to take another 2 months or so after the group buy ended. Its a long wait... :(

hrdprkin180
12-15-2009, 11:39 PM
do you have any pics of the GS/ logo installed in a car that has a good picture of the logo and grad??

Sonic Motor
12-16-2009, 12:50 PM
When are you going to close the group buy? It's going to take another 2 months or so after the group buy ended. Its a long wait... :(

It will close as soon as the pallets are filled up. The wait will be well worth it! :)

do you have any pics of the GS/ logo installed in a car that has a good picture of the logo and grad??

The only pictures that I have are with my co-worker sitting in it. I totally forgot to take pictures of just the seat. PM me if you want them.

All other PM's replied.

Jza
12-16-2009, 02:24 PM
How many orders are we waiting for? I am sure the members here will spread the words to get it moving if you tell us. :)

s13yaobling
12-16-2009, 08:35 PM
yah give us a number and i can get that many people lol

Super_OK_S13
12-17-2009, 10:51 AM

DruidAT
12-17-2009, 01:03 PM
any pictures of the RSS seats installed?

12-17-2009, 01:09 PM
If it's not ok to post pictures of my gs with logo delete this...

hey is it just me or are your seats really high??? what kind of rails are you using???

sleeper108
12-17-2009, 01:42 PM
hey is it just me or are your seats really high??? what kind of rails are you using???

i was using buddy club super low rails, and didnt adjust them correctly at first, and i was hitting my head on the roof lol. now i have it all set, and while i ride a little high, it is extremely comfortable.

BracedEunos
12-18-2009, 12:26 AM

Mmmmm...try 6 months....

Sonic Motor
12-18-2009, 05:33 PM
any pictures of the RSS seats installed?

Don't have any installed pics at the moment.

He is using the Wedge bottom mount bracket. It sits high since it's a bottom mount seat in an S13. In order to get the seat to sit lower he will need to get a Bride rail or have the seat welded to the rail itself.

GSXRJJordan
12-18-2009, 05:46 PM
He is using the Wedge bottom mount bracket. It sits high since it's a bottom mount seat in an S13. In order to get the seat to sit lower he will need to get a Bride rail or have the seat welded to the rail itself.

I'm investingating this myself right now (I have the same seat but with the kevlar back). I've got a Wedge bracket that I'll either be hacking up to fit sliders onto, or I may just bolt the seat to the Wedge backet and give up the sliders, like my Momo seat is now.

If I get really adventurous, I'll cut the cat hump out, make my own bracket, and keep the sliders. This would not be a solution that would help anyone else though lol.

12-18-2009, 07:17 PM

ahh ic ic... so do you think the older ergo bottom mount brackets will postion the seats any lower or does it have to be the newer lowmax type rails???

if not do you have any driver side lowmax type rails for a gias in a 13?? or possibly both sides if you could get the ones for the a31/r31/f31.

Sonic Motor
12-18-2009, 08:08 PM
ahh ic ic... so do you think the older ergo bottom mount brackets will postion the seats any lower or does it have to be the newer lowmax type rails???

if not do you have any driver side lowmax type rails for a gias in a 13?? or possibly both sides if you could get the ones for the a31/r31/f31.

I believe the new low max rail is the only rail that will work with the GS seat, but if you can get your hands on a set of Bride rails I would go ahead and try them.

As of right now all my suppliers are out of Bride rails and it takes 6-8 weeks to get them. If you are serious about finding low max rails, shoot me a PM.

BTW, I thought you ordered the VS3 seats with glitter back for yourself?

12-18-2009, 08:57 PM
I believe the new low max rail is the only rail that will work with the GS seat, but if you can get your hands on a set of Bride rails I would go ahead and try them.

As of right now all my suppliers are out of Bride rails and it takes 6-8 weeks to get them. If you are serious about finding low max rails, shoot me a PM.

BTW, I thought you ordered the VS3 seats with glitter back for yourself?

im pretty set on the bride low max rails if you can get some. unlike the rest of the people that ordered the seats with me, my car if far from finished so id be game for the wait. could you shoot me a price shipped to 96706 for the rails.

oh and since its the real deal brides, would it be possible to get them for the a31/r31/f31 both passenger and drivers sides. if not just the s13 drivers will do.

actually the glitter backs were for my gfs car but she decided she liked her 180sx gradations better. i ended giving one of my friends the glitter backs on a little payment plan. he throws me a little money every other week so ill probably use that to pay for the rails.

Sonic Motor
12-19-2009, 04:50 PM
im pretty set on the bride low max rails if you can get some. unlike the rest of the people that ordered the seats with me, my car if far from finished so id be game for the wait. could you shoot me a price shipped to 96706 for the rails.

oh and since its the real deal brides, would it be possible to get them for the a31/r31/f31 both passenger and drivers sides. if not just the s13 drivers will do.

actually the glitter backs were for my gfs car but she decided she liked her 180sx gradations better. i ended giving one of my friends the glitter backs on a little payment plan. he throws me a little money every other week so ill probably use that to pay for the rails.

Ah I see. I'll shoot you a PM right now.

Jza
12-21-2009, 02:01 AM
Can you tell us an estimate of wait time for the seat arrival to your office?

JayDee M Rolly
12-21-2009, 02:50 AM
The widest full bucket is the E3 and G3.

The widest reclinable is the CG and DG.

All PM's replied.
wheres the E3?

Sonic Motor
12-21-2009, 05:38 PM

2 months after the group buy closes.

wheres the E3?

This is the SP2 (we changed the name from E3)

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/seats/e3seat.jpg

Sonic Motor
12-21-2009, 07:23 PM
I've changed the way of pre-ordering seats. If you want to order a seat through our website please follow the following instructions:

1. Go to Sonic Motor - Power and Performance (http://www.sonicmotor.com)
2. Find the seat of your choice
3. Choose the seat trims of your choice
4. Add to cart
5. Enter code "nologo" for non-logo seats. (Only pay for half the value of the seat, non-logo ONLY)
6. Enter code "noship" (No need to pay for shipping until the seats arrive)

After that, your order is complete and you will be added to the group buy. Email me if you have any questions or run into any problems while ordering seats. Thanks.

ronnie
12-22-2009, 02:20 PM
How many orders are we waiting for? I am sure the members here will spread the words to get it moving if you tell us. :)

^^Please. You told us thanksgiving weekend that the order would be full that weekend.

FusionR240sx
12-22-2009, 03:38 PM

yea lemme know how many more we need.
i'll spread word around the area.

rb26man
12-22-2009, 04:01 PM
sending pm

Jza
12-22-2009, 05:47 PM
^^Please. You told us thanksgiving weekend that the order would be full that weekend.

He said "We are trying to get more of the non logo seats for our inventory." I guess they could have order whatever seats to fill up the empty pallets so we don't have to wait for this ongoing group buy to close? And, they would have more inventory. Not sure what's happening here.

Initially, I thought there were only 12 slots left so I jumped into it. But, after people placing their orders, we still need another 12 slots? I was told that it is worth the wait of 2 months. But, I wasn't told if it would worth to wait for additional unknown time when this group buy ends. Anyway, I WON'T believe the words until I have the seats on hand. By then, I can tell others that it is worth the wait. :D

It would be nice to find out exactly when they are going to end the group buy. Or, tell us how many more seats they are expecting.

SWAT Team S14
12-22-2009, 09:52 PM
could u pm me pics of the g3, vs3, & p2 in black gradiation w/ "logo"?

thanks!

Sonic Motor
12-23-2009, 02:59 PM

yea lemme know how many more we need.
i'll spread word around the area.

He said "We are trying to get more of the non logo seats for our inventory." I guess they could have order whatever seats to fill up the empty pallets so we don't have to wait for this ongoing group buy to close? And, they would have more inventory. Not sure what's happening here.

Initially, I thought there were only 12 slots left so I jumped into it. But, after people placing their orders, we still need another 12 slots? I was told that it is worth the wait of 2 months. But, I wasn't told if it would worth to wait for additional unknown time when this group buy ends. Anyway, I WON'T believe the words until I have the seats on hand. By then, I can tell others that it is worth the wait. :D

It would be nice to find out exactly when they are going to end the group buy. Or, tell us how many more seats they are expecting.

I'm sorry for the delay you guys, I know you really want your seats. This will be closed on the 31st. For sure.

could u pm me pics of the g3, vs3, & p2 in black gradiation w/ "logo"?

thanks!

I'll shoot you a PM now.

FusionR240sx
12-23-2009, 03:24 PM
no rush here.
these and paint are the last things going on my car.
as well as the wheels.

Andres_G
12-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Sweet, i'll be dropping by tomorrow to check these out...maybe i'll jump in the buy! So is it $100 for a set of rails for 1 seat?

NINJASPY
12-23-2009, 06:20 PM
130 for buddyclubs if in the group buy
I believe 140 is the regular price

Sonic Motor
12-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Sweet, i'll be dropping by tomorrow to check these out...maybe i'll jump in the buy! So is it $100 for a set of rails for 1 seat?

Cool! Drop by anytime before 4pm tomorrow. And yes, for bottom mount seat rails it will be $100 each. If you want a full bucket seat it will be a different price for the rails.

130 for buddyclubs if in the group buy
I believe 140 is the regular price

And yes, $130 is the price for the side mount seat rails.

Andres_G
12-23-2009, 06:52 PM
Oh cool, will OE seat belts work? Excuse the noobness, i've never really looked into seats. But at these prices!

Sonic Motor
12-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Oh cool, will OE seat belts work? Excuse the noobness, i've never really looked into seats. But at these prices!

Yes, stock seat belts will work with all of our seats!!! :D

Jza
12-25-2009, 10:44 PM
wait. I am getting confused. How many kinds of rails do you offer? What's the different?

Sonic Motor
12-28-2009, 06:36 PM
wait. I am getting confused. How many kinds of rails do you offer? What's the different?

Just bottom mount and side mount. The full bucket seats can use either rails, but it's best to go with the side mount rails. The reclinable seats can only use the bottom mount rails.

Jza
12-28-2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks for clarification! I think I placed the correct order on the rails. If not, please let me know.

Sonic Motor
12-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks for clarification! I think I placed the correct order on the rails. If not, please let me know.

Yes, you ordered the correct brackets. =D

Jza
12-31-2009, 01:45 AM
Cool. Thanks for checking!

Now, the clock is ticking. Whoever wants to buy them, you have less than 24hrs before the group buy closes on 12/31. Another bump to this post. ;)

BTW, do you think I can pick them up on the Feb 5th or 6th? I have an event to attend on Feb 6th in LA. So, I can do a 900 miles round trip at once. Please let me know.

GSXRJJordan
12-31-2009, 09:50 AM
Installed my GS seat with logo/kevlar back a couple days ago, and besides the bracket I made not lining up with one of the holes, it's great! The frame of the seat is solid, the material is legit (high-wear sections have a slippery suede, the rest has a nice mesh fabric), and it looks unbelievably cool.

I'll get good interior pics once I put the interior all the way back together.

Sonic Motor
12-31-2009, 12:43 PM
Cool. Thanks for checking!

Now, the clock is ticking. Whoever wants to buy them, you have less than 24hrs before the group buy closes on 12/31. Another bump to this post. ;)

BTW, do you think I can pick them up on the Feb 5th or 6th? I have an event to attend on Feb 6th in LA. So, I can do a 900 miles round trip at once. Please let me know.

IF the seats are in by that time you are more than welcome to pick up the seats.

Installed my GS seat with logo/kevlar back a couple days ago, and besides the bracket I made not lining up with one of the holes, it's great! The frame of the seat is solid, the material is legit (high-wear sections have a slippery suede, the rest has a nice mesh fabric), and it looks unbelievably cool.

I'll get good interior pics once I put the interior all the way back together.

Awesome Jeff. Looking forward to those pictures.

This group buy closes at the end of the day today. Get your final orders in!

phantomfoot
12-31-2009, 01:00 PM
you pm is full.

can i order 1 GS Seat FRP pick up?
and how much i have to paypal you?
LMK

Thank you,
Jack

240sxfamily
12-31-2009, 01:03 PM
bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

drivnovrdaedge
12-31-2009, 01:16 PM
u have pm!!!!

Sonic Motor
12-31-2009, 02:51 PM
Sorry about that. Cleaned up my inbox. Send me your PM's!

BracedEunos
12-31-2009, 10:10 PM
I was told the seats would be in January. Does this mean I am now waiting 7 months for my seats to come in?

Jza
12-31-2009, 10:57 PM
Seats will be available 2 months after this group buy closes tonight. So, you have 2 hours & 4 minutes Pacific time? Move fast or Good luck!

Andres_G
01-02-2010, 01:30 PM
So...is this thing officially closed?

Sonic Motor
01-02-2010, 02:03 PM
So...is this thing officially closed?

Yes, this round is closed. I will not be taking anymore orders.

PS13 DRFT
01-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Yaaaaay!!! =)

FusionR240sx
01-05-2010, 01:18 AM
Yaaaaay!!! =)

double yay.
get back to me on the question with the rails.

Sonic Motor
01-06-2010, 06:58 PM
All PM's replied you guys. The seats from the 3rd group buy are almost here. Just hold out a little longer. Also, if you have only sent 50% of the payment it would be a good time to start sending in the rest of your payments. That way there will be no delays when the seats arrive. Please PM me with your full name to find out if you still have a balance or not.

NINJASPY
01-06-2010, 08:00 PM
ETA on round 4?

m3_il
01-06-2010, 08:11 PM
i was one of the ones that tried pming u also when ur box was full. can i still get in?

driftz
01-08-2010, 12:50 PM
you got pm.

Sonic Motor
01-08-2010, 02:50 PM
ETA on round 4?

6-8 weeks from now.

i was one of the ones that tried pming u also when ur box was full. can i still get in?

PM me with the seat that you are interested in. The group buy is already closed, but I may have some coming in for inventory that you can pre-order.

you got pm.

PM replied.

lancerevil
01-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Interested in a single GS seat. How much shipped to hawaii 96797? (when its available)

thanks

Sonic Motor
01-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Interested in a single GS seat. How much shipped to hawaii 96797? (when its available)

thanks

A single GS seat without logo is $220 each. Shipping and handling to Hawaii is $250.

ILoveMyRHS13
01-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Hey, do you sell just the rails that you're talking about? Or do you only sell the Wedge and Buddy Club ones on your site?

Sonic Motor
01-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Hey, do you sell just the rails that you're talking about? Or do you only sell the Wedge and Buddy Club ones on your site?

Yes, I only sell Buddy Club and Wedge seat rails. I CAN get Bride but it's usually a special order and could take up to 6-8 weeks.

JDMbyBlood
01-10-2010, 12:08 PM
How much shipped to 33527 for LH and RH seat rails to fit the GS Seat, Reclinable Bucket Seat for a s13?
Thanks...

s14_driver
01-15-2010, 04:08 AM
whats the biggest size waist that would fit comfortably in a vs3 or a p2 seat

s14_driver
01-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Do you have the RSS in swede

Sonic Motor
01-15-2010, 07:12 PM
How much shipped to 33527 for LH and RH seat rails to fit the GS Seat, Reclinable Bucket Seat for a s13?
Thanks...

It will be around $230 for a pair of brackets shipped.

whats the biggest size waist that would fit comfortably in a vs3 or a p2 seat

PM sent!

Do you have the RSS in swede

The RSS is not offered in suede. Only a simulated leather.

I'm going to close this thread until the seats come in!

If you have any questions about seats or your orders just feel free to PM me or call 626-363-9036. THANKS!

FusionR240sx
02-19-2010, 08:52 PM
another 4-6 weeks.
yay.

Jza
02-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Any status update? Since you said that the seats take 6-8 wks, I'd assume they will be ready in the 1st wk of March?

slidewayz350
02-20-2010, 05:57 PM
PM sent please reply

Sonic Motor
02-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Any status update? Since you said that the seats take 6-8 wks, I'd assume they will be ready in the 1st wk of March?

We are shooting for mid March to the end of March. Please PM me if you have anymore questions or concerns.

BracedEunos
02-28-2010, 09:13 PM
This is ridiculous. My seats ETA keeps getting pushed back more times than the GranTurismo release. I will be going on 8 months since payment!

FusionR240sx
02-28-2010, 09:53 PM
This is ridiculous. My seats ETA keeps getting pushed back more times than the GranTurismo release. I will be going on 8 months since payment!

dammn.. which group buy were you on? #1? shiit..
yea this is taking forever.
you should have a set date for everyone.
and not say ohh, THEY told me another 4-6 weeks.
they said this. they said that.
we paid you.

please update us now...

you said 4-6 weeks 2 weeks ago 2 mee..

not trying to be an ass or anything.

but i just got scammed i'm pretty sure on some wheels and just found out 30 minutes ago.

so i just want my seats and want to know when i'll have them.

Sonic Motor
03-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Anthony, your seats are coming in for sure with this next group buy and will be one of the first seats to go out.

dammn.. which group buy were you on? #1? shiit..
yea this is taking forever.
you should have a set date for everyone.
and not say ohh, THEY told me another 4-6 weeks.
they said this. they said that.
we paid you.

please update us now...

you said 4-6 weeks 2 weeks ago 2 mee..

not trying to be an ass or anything.

but i just got scammed i'm pretty sure on some wheels and just found out 30 minutes ago.

so i just want my seats and want to know when i'll have them.

Sorry to hear about your wheels. I told you in a PM last week that the seats would be here at the end of March.

I know I say this and that, but it's what I am being told. I have no control over the manufacturing process. Everyone just has to be patient. There was a delay due to CHINESE NEW YEAR. I have no control over Chinese holidays either. So, I'm sorry for the delays, the seats will be here the end of March.

-Karl