PDA

View Full Version : 15-year old girl gang-raped near high school after homecoming dance

tricky_ab
10-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Richmond High student gang-raped outside dance
Henry K. Lee, Jill Tucker, Chronicle Staff Writers
Tuesday, October 27, 2009

(10-26) 18:40 PDT RICHMOND, CA -- It was a crime shocking not only in its brutality but in its callousness, Richmond police say.

A 15-year-old girl leaving early from the homecoming dance at Richmond High School was enticed into a darkened alley just off campus to hang out with as many as a dozen young men who were drinking.

When the girl joined in and became drunk herself, police say, the men attacked her. One after another, as many as six men raped the girl, police said Monday. Others watched. For more than two hours, no one tried to stop the attacks, and no one called police.

"What's shocking about it is there were so many people willing to involve themselves in such a serious crime," police Lt. Mark Gagan said. Equally shocking, he said, was "the number of people who witnessed it and who were in the area of it occurring who did not take steps to stop it, report it or help our victim."

The attack happened Saturday about 9:30 p.m., shortly after the girl left the Richmond High gym where the homecoming dance was still going on. Police believe she was waiting for her father to pick her up outside the school at 1250 23rd St., in the northern flatlands of Richmond near Doctors Medical Center. Before he got there, however, a friend from school invited the girl to join a group of people hanging out and drinking, Gagan said. The girl drank a large amount of alcohol before she was sexually assaulted by members of the group, police said.

Around 11 p.m., the dance let out. Marin Trujillo, a spokesman for the West Contra Costa Unified School District, said the four Richmond police officers and three school administrators who supervised the event had helped to clear the campus.

The attack, however, was happening in an out-of-the way alley just north of campus, police said. In the dark, no one saw a thing. Somehow, rumors about what was happening finally spread to a house party, Gagan said. A person who heard the story called police around midnight, and when officers showed up, they found the girl, semiconscious, curled up near a lunch table.

Running from the scene was Manuel Ortega, 19, who used to attend Richmond High but dropped out in 2007 to attend a vocational training program, authorities said. Officers caught up to him and arrested him on suspicion of rape, kidnapping and robbery - the assailants stole the girl's jewelry, police said. Ortega was being held at Contra Costa County Jail in Martinez in lieu of $800,000 bail. Police are still looking for the other men who took part in the attack, and have questioned two juveniles, Gagan said.

Richmond High was a shaken school Monday. "Everybody was distressed," said the school's principal, Julio Franco, whose daughter attended the homecoming dance. "Anybody who needed to be listened to went to speak to counselors."

Richmond may have a reputation for being a rough town, but such an attack on a 15-year-old girl is "not normal at all," Franco said. "We need to let (the girl's schoolmates) grieve." Although the incident apparently occurred off campus, Franco took the news hard. "It's one of our students," he said. "I tell them once they leave their house, they are my children."

Cesar Torres, an 18-year-old senior at the school, said, "It's depressing. People nowadays have no shame. All I can say is that I hope they can catch the sick people who did this and hope that no one else gets hurt."

Charles Ramsey, a member of the West Contra Costa school district, said officials intend to install surveillance cameras at the school by next year. Plans to purchase the cameras had been made before Saturday's attack. "We're moving forward with providing enhanced security," Ramsey said. "We'll redouble our efforts to ensure that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated."

Fucking Richmond (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/10/27/BAG11AAR56.DTL)

It's depressing. People nowadays have no shame. The people who did this are animals! All I can say is that I hope they can catch the sick people who did this and hope that no one else gets hurt.

jspaeth
10-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Not surprised. The number of people that live in this country who are just low-class trash is growing with time.

UglyS13Clunker
10-27-2009, 04:06 PM
not cool...

/pigs

lflkajfj12123
10-27-2009, 04:07 PM
"Manuel Ortega"

hrmmm

sounds like some dumb shit the mexicans around here would do

(no hate, most of my friends are mexican and so is my girlfriend)

but there is a fair share of shit for brain mexican kids that think shit like this is a GREAT idea

disgusting

S14_Kouki
10-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Hang them all fucking scum

DALAZ_68
10-27-2009, 04:12 PM
turn those pathetic fucks into Eunuchs...

Daniel.
10-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Saw this on the news last night. It's terrible, but what can I say?

Hope that girl is able to cope and I hope those fuckwads are caught.

sidewaysil80
10-27-2009, 04:21 PM
fucking pieces of shit scumbags...and that broad is a fucking idiot. i GUARNTEE she was voluntarily boning 1 or 2 of them then the rest jumped in and thats when the rape started. think about it, she ditched a dance to go drink (to point of getting drunk) with a bunch of dudes who were 4 years older...think back to your school days and tell me which types of girls did shit like that. BAD PARENTING...plain and simple. and the dudes are nothing but animals...its ok they'll just sit in jail and our tax money will go to feeding/clothing/housing them.

tanks13
10-27-2009, 04:29 PM
they should do what they did in soa and use that gutting tool to fucken pull his balls outta his sack and let them fucker bleed to death no one should ever have to go thru this ever

TheWolf
10-27-2009, 04:48 PM
2.5 hours.... of rape... on a 15 year old girl.. seriously..

anyone up for forming a sharp shooting team called "175 grains of justice" then just leveling the playing field?

someone's got to draw the line and they're out of control

Drift N Dragg
10-27-2009, 04:53 PM
DUDE!! WTF!!! Eye for an Eye.. They should get Raped for 2.5 Hours Each, Then Castration... So they cant to it again... After they get the holy SHIT kicked out of them.. 15 YEARS OLD.. I am still in SHOCK!!!

YoungGun
10-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Jesus Christ.

I hope they all die in a fire.

fliprayzin240sx
10-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Fucking Richmond...somebody do need to start a vigilante group to start cleaning up the streets.

FRpilot
10-27-2009, 04:58 PM
i'm surprised this story got out of the bay area to as far as canada.

tsx1racer04
10-27-2009, 05:05 PM
They all deserve to be hung from their penises and have hooks up their a-holes and cut them from their bellies so they bleed to death.

Or cut open their thighs and rip off the skin and flesh leaving bare bones. (i know i got a sick mind, but when it comes to punishing dickheads, there's no limits).

sevenstar
10-27-2009, 05:06 PM
well the good news is manuel ortega is gonna get raped in jail. hopefully they didn't put him in PC

DrftSLowHomIe!!
10-27-2009, 05:16 PM
wow fucking shit man i cant belive that these motherF**ers will do such a thing god i hope they get the shit beat out of them.

!Zar!
10-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Well she sure learned her lesson. Thinking she's hot stuff twisting her ass over to a dark alley with a bunch of guys. I'm not saying she deserved it. But I will say that she should have seen something like that coming.

NismoDriverS13
10-27-2009, 05:33 PM
that is some retarted shit!!! its pathetic how ppl will go that far for sex!!! i mean arent we in a fucking 21st century? this medieval shit needs to stop. If I was that girls dad, i wouldnt sleep, drink or eat till I fucking deal with them myself! i would cause such pain and agony, they would just want to kill them selves.

I heard another story too a few days ago about some 17 or 18 year old girl that was raped for multiple hours by more than 10 dudes or some crazy shit like that and afterwards killed cause the fuckers thought that she will tell the cops.

i mean WTF!!!!!!! is the world coming to? fucking makes me feel like shit living in this world and sharing air with fuck head mofos like this.

Drift N Dragg
10-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Well she sure learned her lesson. Thinking she's hot stuff twisting her ass over to a dark alley with a bunch of guys. I'm not saying she deserved it. But I will say that she should have seen something like that coming.

Makes Sense... Although I DO NOT agree with what happened to her.. She should not have went in a DARK alley to DRINK with a Bunch of Random dudes... Common Sense should have told her...

They should still get Jacked up though..

Otto347
10-27-2009, 06:07 PM
anyone up for forming a sharp shooting team called "175 grains of justice" then just leveling the playing field?

someone's got to draw the line and they're out of control
I have though of something similar so many times. Just like the gangland tv show, nothing happens to these fucks so they get bolder and bolder to the point of nothing matters to them so they just kill random people.

This country is on a downward spiral that might happen in my lifetime.

lewisfk
10-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Being a father with daughters this is one of the saddest things ive heard in a while! Its sad that it had to come to this, but hey what do u expect in the land of sheep! My only question is what would lurer a 15 y/o girl to go in an alley to drink with a group of men. What happen to parents teaching young women never to trust men! These guys who did this are not men, there the lowest spineless bastards to walk the earth! I know at least one of them questioned what was happening but like sheep he put his head to the ground and didn't say a word!

Matej
10-27-2009, 06:55 PM
What was she expecting to happen while getting drunk around a bunch of already drunk bros? All the people involved are dummies.

HyperTek
10-27-2009, 07:01 PM
fucking pieces of shit scumbags...and that broad is a fucking idiot. i GUARNTEE she was voluntarily boning 1 or 2 of them then the rest jumped in and thats when the rape started. think about it, she ditched a dance to go drink (to point of getting drunk) with a bunch of dudes who were 4 years older...think back to your school days and tell me which types of girls did shit like that. BAD PARENTING...plain and simple. and the dudes are nothing but animals...its ok they'll just sit in jail and our tax money will go to feeding/clothing/housing them.

i agree, young girls seem to be attracted to alcohol, and older boys. She should have stayed away. I think we all can relate to seeing young females attracted to alcohol to fit in/be cool/ influenced. I can think of this girl i was into where a few times she says she got wasted and doesnt remember what happened to her at parties.. Teenage girls arent really mature yet.

But still, those boys shouldnt have done that, i have a feeling those other boys where curious and getting off on it, or she was pulling a train than realized more people where watching, then decided to call it rape to save her from being a slut. etc.

Not saying she asked for it, and i dont condone such behavior, i jus think a good girl wouldnt have had this happen to her. Doesnt sound like there was any life threatening violence *well we dont know that *

Genovese.Jr
10-27-2009, 07:02 PM
maby she liked it and then was called a whoree so then she said they raped her

cc4usmc
10-27-2009, 07:06 PM
So she left the dance because her father was going to pick her up...hmmm.. where the fuck was the father 2.5 hours later?

Genovese.Jr
10-27-2009, 07:12 PM
So she left the dance because her father was going to pick her up...hmmm.. where the fuck was the father 2.5 hours later?

good point thats why i think this girl liked it until she was called the biggest fucking whore in school just saying because yes there is some shitty people in this world but i really cant just see a whole bunch of witnesses and not one person helping or calling the cops

HyperTek
10-27-2009, 07:20 PM
but if the attackers are alpha males, teh witnesses could be kids who look up to those guys or just dont wanna say shit to ruin their trust with the attackers who knows.

Matej
10-27-2009, 07:25 PM
but if the attackers are alpha males, teh witnesses could be kids who look up to those guys or just dont wanna say shit to ruin their trust with the attackers who knows.
They were probably some scary looking wannabe thugs.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/57649/pics/funny%20pics/sag.jpg

steve shadows
10-27-2009, 07:30 PM
why is cameras the only answer?

Every single time something happens it's about cameras.

How about managing the f**king student body better?

Or better securing your events for kids who are attending,

or having more foot patrols or persons or administrators funneling people to appropriate areas etc after the event lets out.

Also how about not being dumb enough to to talk drinks from people you DONT really know? in a dark alley? late at night? being the only female and being totally out-numbered????

That's really smart

Taniguchi_Is_#1
10-27-2009, 07:36 PM
People nowadays have no shame.

this pretty much sums up my feelings.

heavenboundkevin
10-27-2009, 07:38 PM
get the boondock saints in there. seriously.

deolio
10-27-2009, 08:40 PM
didn't know so many people were down for gangbangs. this is like the 3rd gangbang rape i've herd about in as many months. sickos.

tricky_ab
10-27-2009, 08:57 PM
The story seems to be a little confusing. One one hand they say it went on for 2 hours and no one helped, but on the other hand they say" The attack, however, was happening in an out-of-the way alley just north of campus, police said. In the dark, no one saw a thing." If no one saw it going on, then how could someone not involved in this help?

Either way, it is a fucked up story and I wish the girl had exercised better judgement than to go off and get drunk with some grown men in a dark alley. I am not blaming the victim here, but you have to make better decisions than that. Also I can't fathom the state of mind required to do something so wicked to another human being...

RiversideS13
10-27-2009, 09:22 PM
i hope those guys will get their ass rape in jail HARD

sleeper108
10-27-2009, 09:52 PM
while it is sad, i have to agree with some of the previous posts in questioning the validity of this. It should be no surprise nowadays that after consensual sex there are the occasional girls who cry rape. Not always lies, and not always truths, but I would like to see how the evidence plays out, since there are too many things that dont quite add up

beefyx323x
10-27-2009, 09:59 PM
wow... 2 hours!? thats soo f**kd upp!

Dirty Habit
10-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Rapists, child molesters etc dragged into the street and shot in the face.

Pile em up. Fuck em.

drftmark
10-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Matej what is your reddit username?

cuz i know daz were u got dat pic

blasting_speed
10-27-2009, 11:09 PM
"Manuel Ortega"

hrmmm

but there is a fair share of shit for brain mexican kids that think shit like this is a GREAT idea

disgusting

I'm still surprised how people are still having kids in this fucked up world. Then again everything that these kids do is the parents fault.

Just like this guy said here.

Stupid parents that don't know shit. This rapist is easily 1 of 7 kids.

JVD
10-27-2009, 11:20 PM
I'm thinking there's another side to this story. Ya, the guys were scum for doing it... but I'm sure, at some point, the girl was consensual.

Maybe things got a little out of hand after that... but she kinda put herself in that situation. Still though. 15yrs old... SHIT. That's gonna be tough on her.

Although 15yr old girls don't act 15 anymore. I work with a few. They are a lot more mature/aware than many would like to believe.

azndoc
10-27-2009, 11:34 PM
Pretty sad shit right there.

It seems easy to say that the girl in a way deserved it because she was a slut or something along that line.

But its still a pretty horrible crime. Truly sad shit for all humanity.

She probably thought that it was harmless and just wanted the attention.

But the attention turned into a horrible crime.

Truly sad. I hope those who did the crime pay for what they did to her.

Bubbles
10-27-2009, 11:36 PM
If a 15 year old girl is kicking and screaming in a dark alley with a bunch of guys acting suspicious, it isn't going to take 2 hours for it to get broke up.

HyperTek
10-27-2009, 11:45 PM
we like to believe every girl in the world is innocent, but with todays society being open to sexual encounters, its hard to believe this incident without real facts/proof.

Quail
10-28-2009, 06:24 AM
When I read the story, in my mind it went something like this (although no-one can know without being there).

Girl leaves dance. Wants to be cool with the older guys, drinks far too much and KOs.

Guys take their turn on her. Steal her stuff after.

People find KO'd girl.

Theres definitely holes in the story. What happened to her is awful, but who knows if she was actually "gang-raped". She must of been there for quite a while if she was drinking enough to get drunk before the rape even started.

fliprayzin240sx
10-28-2009, 07:30 AM
It aint consensual when they find you half naked, beaten up and balled up semi conscious under a fucking bench.

bmhossain
10-28-2009, 07:43 AM
This country is going in the shitter. Its ridiculous that this happened either way, if it started consentual or not. Gangbangs in an alley involving 15 y/o girls is a horrible thing any way you look at it. I hope things change before my kids get to be that age, but I'm not optimistic about it.

slothonaleash
10-28-2009, 07:52 AM
It's sad that shit like this is common place in today's highschool society. Definitely not to this extent, but kids--I'm talking KIDS; fourteen years of age go to parties, get much too drunk, then end up doing things they never imagined they would do. Rape and attempted rape is basically commonplace in my highschool.

kingxcore
10-28-2009, 08:54 AM
wow this is terrible

tricky_ab
10-28-2009, 08:58 AM
If a 15 year old girl is kicking and screaming in a dark alley with a bunch of guys acting suspicious, it isn't going to take 2 hours for it to get broke up.

I kinda follow what you are saying. You have to wait for the facts to come out in rape cases. Rape is probably the biggest source of false accusations there is. Duke rape case, Tawana Bawley.

Here is one example from just a couple of manths ago..

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/n...3F6ms9igAoNQKI (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nightmare_gang_rape_at_hofstra_A3SdCqDz3F6ms9igAoN QKI)

The NY Post was even nice enough to post their names with pictures of the accused.

Here is where she recants and admits that she had sex with them and was embarrassed afterwords.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/h...WlUP24qxSeVptM (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/hofstra_co_ed_rape_claim_lie_YvsAtqhpWlUP24qxSeVpt M)

Here is her punishment.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/h...aC78fNpGtA7SHK (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/hofstra_rape_accuser_to_undergo_R4yY9bXjaC78fNpGtA 7SHK)

A couple of things set this one apart from most accusations like this. The missing jewelry and the fact that it was reported by someone else makes me think that this one probably is true.

It aint consensual when they find you half naked, beaten up and balled up semi conscious under a fucking bench.

Quoted for truth...

Drift N Dragg
10-28-2009, 09:17 AM

" Police believe she was waiting for her father to pick her up outside the school "

No one really knows till she is able to state the facts.. and I am pretty sure she is not going to want to relive that memory anytime soon...

ericcastro
10-28-2009, 10:50 AM

there are shit for brains people all over the world.
White, Black and Asian people do this stuff all over America.
Grow up.

DUDE!! WTF!!! Eye for an Eye.. They should get Raped for 2.5 Hours Each, Then Castration... So they cant to it again... After they get the holy SHIT kicked out of them..
they will, in Jail.
Every week.
If not for this crime, probably another.
But they will get there eventually.

well the good news is manuel ortega is gonna get raped in jail. hopefully they didn't put him in PC

Makes Sense... Although I DO NOT agree with what happened to her.. She should not have went in a DARK alley to DRINK with a Bunch of Random dudes... Common Sense should have told her....
She was lured in by a friend.
She trusted a person she knew wouldnt end up being a Judas.

What happen to parents teaching young women never to trust men! These guys who did this are not men, there the lowest spineless bastards to walk the earth! I know at least one of them questioned what was happening but like sheep he put his head to the ground and didn't say a word!
Don't teach them not to "Trust men"
your gonna end up with some fucked up kids.
But you need to teach them to see a bigger picture, be street smart and recognize dangerous situations.
And the parents of the "men" are just as at fault.
What kind of parenting let your boys think that getting a girl drunk and "running a train" is acceptable?

I thought that right away.
why is cameras the only answer?

Every single time something happens it's about cameras.

How about managing the f**king student body better?

Or better securing your events for kids who are attending,

or having more foot patrols or persons or administrators funneling people to appropriate areas etc after the event lets out.

agreed

Pretty sad shit right there.

It seems easy to say that the girl in a way deserved it because she was a slut or something along that line.

But its still a pretty horrible crime. Truly sad shit for all humanity.

She probably thought that it was harmless and just wanted the attention.

But the attention turned into a horrible crime.

Truly sad. I hope those who did the crime pay for what they did to her.

Theres actually a clinical term for this.

Its from that case in Chicago where a lady was stabbed to death on the sidewalk in front of tons of people and everyone just watched.
Or the bus where the guy was beheaded a couple years ago and everyone just ran off the bus instead of stopping it.
Or the guy in St. Vincent island that assaulted and sawed a girls head off with a sword in rush hour traffic at the bus stop in front of hundreds.

ah, it's called "the bystandard effect"

"What is the Bystander Effect?

The term bystander effect refers to the phenomenon in which the greater the number of people present, the less likely people are to help a person in distress. When an emergency situation occurs, observers are more likely to take action if there are few or no other witnesses.

In a series of classic study, researchers Bibb Latane and John Darley (1) found that the amount of time it takes the participant to take action and seek help varies depending on how many other observers are in the room. In one experiment, subjects were placed in one of three treatment conditions: alone in a room, with two other participants or with two confederates who pretended to be normal participants.

As the participants sat filling out questionnaires, smoke began to fill the room. When participants were alone, 75% reported the smoke to the experimenters. In contrast, just 38% of participants in a room with two other people reported the smoke. In the final group, the two confederates in the experiment noted the smoke and then ignored it, which resulted in only 10% of the participants reporting the smoke.

Example of the Bystander Effect

The most frequently cited example of the bystander effect in introductory psychology textbooks is the brutal murder of a young woman named Catherine "Kitty" Genovese. On Friday, March 13, 1964, 28-year-old Genovese was returning home from work. As she approached her apartment entrance, she was attacked and stabbed by a man later identified as Winston Moseley.

Despite Genovese’s repeated cries for help, none of the dozen or so people in the nearby apartment building who heard her cries called police for help. The attack first began at 3:20 AM, but it was not until 3:50 AM that someone first contacted police.

Initially reported in a 1964 New York Times article, the article sensationalized the case, despite a number of factual inaccuracies. While frequently cited in psychology textbooks, an article in the September 2007 issue of American Psychologist concluded that the story is largely misrepresented mostly due to the inaccuracies repeatedly published in newspaper articles and textbooks.

Explanations for the Bystander Effect

There are two major factors that contribute to the bystander effect. First, the presence of other people creates a diffusion of responsibility. Because there are other observers, individuals do not feel as much pressure to take action, since the responsibility to take action is thought to be shared among all of those present.

The second reason is the need to behave in correct and socially acceptable ways. When other observers fail to react, individuals often take this as a signal that a response is not needed or not appropriate. Other researchers have found that onlookers are less likely to intervene if the situation is ambiguous(2). In the case of Kitty Genovese, many of the 38 witnesses reported that they believed that they were witnessing a "lover’s quarrel," and did not realize that the young woman was actually being murdered."

thats why you need to step in yourself.
I always do.
Im the first one at accidents on the road.
Stopped a women from being beaten on the side of the road in Burbank the other year.
You just need to nut up as a man and take responsability for society sometimes.

lflkajfj12123
10-28-2009, 11:11 AM
there are shit for brains people all over the world.
White, Black and Asian people do this stuff all over America.
Grow up.

i love how you quoted only a selection of what i said

my point is i would NOT be surprised if this went down right down the street from me

i know the attitudes of the mexican teen groups over here and getting a 15 year drunk and raping her is in the cards of things they would do

however i would NOT expect this to happen from the black kids

ericcastro
10-28-2009, 11:22 AM

my point is i would NOT be surprised if this went down right down the street from me

i know the attitudes of the mexican teen groups over here and getting a 15 year drunk and raping her is in the cards of things they would do

Am i misunderstanding you??

You're saying Mexicans do this stuff, but other races dont??

Drift N Dragg
10-28-2009, 11:27 AM

Dude .. It happens in ALL Race's.. this isn't just a Mexican thing.. So because I am half Hispanic, am I Considered to have a motive or a unstrung feeling in the back of my Mind to Possibly Rape a 15 Yr old girl? Or should the White half take over and I just Rape/incest my OWN daughter?

Select your Words Better!

Look threw the News.. Whites/Blacks/Hispanics/Asain... Every Race has this problem as well..

No offense dude, but you might want to Remove Foot from mouth...

lflkajfj12123
10-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Am i misunderstanding you??

You're saying Mexicans do this stuff, but other races dont??

nope, just saying im not as surprised a group of mexican kids did this.

Dude .. It happens in ALL Race's.. this isn't just a Mexican thing.. So because I am half Hispanic, am I Considered to have a motive or a unstrung feeling in the back of my Mind to Possibly Rape a 15 Yr old girl? Or should the White half take over and I just Rape/incest my OWN daughter?

Select your Words Better!

Look threw the News.. Whites/Blacks/Hispanics/Asain... Every Race has this problem as well..

No offense dude, but you might want to Remove Foot from mouth...

please read my original post my girlfriend and most of my friends are mexican

not saying this is common place mindset, but it is a common place happening in the mexican neighborhoods where as in a black or asian neighborhood you hear more about drugs or violence

just my opinion like i said no hate take it for what you will

Drift N Dragg
10-28-2009, 11:36 AM
"Manuel Ortega"

hrmmm

disgusting

Ok re-Read it.. I see the No Hate.. But Still where am I off here?

Please correct me if I am not understanding you correctly?

And that is just one guy... No one knows if it was ALL Hispanics.. Maybe a Mix.. No one knows but her.. and like I said before.. Probly not a memory she wants to talk about at this very minute..

Kid coupie
10-28-2009, 11:42 AM
overall its sad how 15 year old girls dont wanna be or act 15 but they still are. just cuz they get big 15 and 16 b-day parties doesnt mean their ready to take on the world yet, but unfortunatly they feel like they can. seen this way too many times in my life and its f+cked up....I get scared of having my kids but I know with right parenting and actually TALKING to your kids about these situations will help.....However many never listen and learn the hard way...still very sad..

GluedMyNuts
10-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Ew... shes gonna be scarred for life and probably got AIDs too

Drift N Dragg
10-28-2009, 11:52 AM
^^ if not AIDS...it would suck ifshe ended up Prego.. that would be even harder for her..

ericcastro
10-28-2009, 12:02 PM
nope, just saying im not as surprised a group of mexican kids did this.

just say, "yeah that was fucked up to say", and pull your foot out your mouth.
Stop backing up a racist comment you made.

please read my original post my girlfriend and most of my friends are mexican

"Oh, im not racist, i have black friends.........."

just my opinion like i said no hate take it for what you will
Hitler had an opinion too..........
I take that statement as Racism.
No way someone of Latino Decent with any pride in themself wouldn't find that offensive.

Fact is, "Gang rape" happens all over the world, in different countries, cultures and "classes".
Im sure just as many white kids run "trains" at their frat houses.
Brothers and Asians and Indians and everyone else.
Its not a race thing.

more interesting is the reasons people stood by and did nothing.
Besides the "Bystandard Effect", I also found another quote.

"Snitching could also bring dangerous consequences to their friends and family. "They don't believe the system will protect them from the offender," he said. "They think the offender will find out their name."

Looks like they have made 3 arrest so far.
Unfortunatly they have no crime they can charge the "watching" party with.
But typical of idiots these days, people also took pictures which im sure will arrise.

ESmorz
10-28-2009, 12:03 PM
^^ if not AIDS...it would suck ifshe ended up Prego.. that would be even harder for her..

No, I think the AIDS would definitely be harder.

ericcastro
10-28-2009, 12:05 PM

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/houseatlantic9/MauryPovich.png

ericcastro
10-28-2009, 12:07 PM
No, I think the AIDS would definitely be harder.
cure
http://www.dirtyboxers.co.uk/2009/07/18/doctors-have-found-a-cure-for-hivaids-why-isnt-the-media-talking-about-this/

Matej
10-28-2009, 01:01 PM
Probably the only one here, but for some reason I do not feel sorry for the girl at all. Unless I see a picture of her which will make me feel like a complete jerk for saying this, I keep imagining her as some nasty trashy wannabe thug homegirl who drinks at the age of 15 and played a big part in bringing this on herself.

lflkajfj12123
10-28-2009, 01:24 PM
erriccastro you're a slur

nothing i said was racist

stop being such a pussy and taking offensive at every word said

the guy talked about in the article is mexican and the mindset of mexican teens in the sense that getting 15 year old girls drunk to take advantage of them is what i'm talking about

obviously nobody in their right mind would be like OH YEAH LETS ALL RAPE A GIRL it clearly led into something more serious that they prob weren't even thinking about at the time

HAWAII
10-28-2009, 01:26 PM
we cannot manage everybody, everybody has their own agenda. It's pretty normal and if you observe people, they do their own thing no matter what we say or do.

Foot patrols would be great, but Cameras are indeed much better. Europe is a very good example. The CCTV they have in the streets are very helpful in preventing and catching crimes. If people walking and talking on public street know that they are being watched, how many people do you think would think twice before doing stupid shiet?!?

Vegas bro, go in the Casino, you know you are being watched. you see less assholes doing stupid shiet. There are some that try but end up being caught.

g00se
10-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Probably the only one here, but for some reason I do not feel sorry for the girl at all. Unless I see a picture of her which will make me feel like a complete jerk for saying this, I keep imagining her as some nasty trashy wannabe thug homegirl who drinks at the age of 15 and played a big part in bringing this on herself.

I whole heartedly agree lol, i am also curious as to what she looks like but unfortunately like in almost all underage rape cases the vic's pic wont be shown.

HyperTek
10-28-2009, 01:36 PM
you guys need to chill some on the race issue, when someone stereotypes here, people get offended and threads get closed =(

I think it could also be more pear pressure rather than bad parenting. but also you gotta consider the age of parents is getting younger and more irresponsible each generation, and where sexual encounters/behavior is more accepted.

Hopefully whenever i have kids, i wont raise them in a bad area where they can fall under such influence.

ericcastro
10-28-2009, 01:39 PM
erriccastro you're a snip

nothing i said was racist

stop being such a pussy and taking offensive at every word said

LMAO!!

oh man, settle down.
That shit was racist.
Im not the only one that took offense to your suggestion of Mexicans being into getting girls drunk and gang raping them.

Now go edit that post before you get yourself pinked.

you guys need to chill some on the race issue, when someone stereotypes here, people get offended and threads get closed =(

I think it could also be more pear pressure rather than bad parenting. but also you gotta consider the age of parents is getting younger and more irresponsible each generation, and where sexual encounters/behavior is more accepted.

I think Most of us just don't feel like dealing with ignorance like that when we stop by Zilvia to chill out.

I think theres alot of factors.
from pear pressure, being under the influence, the worry of snitching and the whole Bystandard effect.
This shit unfortunatly happens often.
Google "RAPE Bystandard effect" and there are numerous stories that will blow your mind and disturb you.
The disturbing thing with this case is the amount of people that witnessed it and did nothing.

This poor women is never gonna trust anyone the rest of her life.

!Zar!
10-28-2009, 01:40 PM
Looks like they have made 3 arrest so far.
Unfortunatly they have no crime they can charge the "watching" party with.
But typical of idiots these days, people also took pictures which im sure will arrise.
I thought there was a law of some sort for people who could've knowingly prevented a crime? It's slipping my mind at the moment.

Personally, when I heard about a fifteen year old girl getting, "gangbanged...er raped" I honestly didn't think much of it. I thought even less of it when I heard it happened in Richmond. There are so many worse things that go one out there that haven't been reported. Like a dude shot in the face point blank with a shotty across the street from someones house I know and what not.

Horrible things like this happen all the time. But the media focuses on it so much that people are immune to it. Especially when it comes out of an area like Richmond. Be it the city or the district. But that's what the people want, and that's what the media focuses on. They love to have people in fear.

You never hear about the cops catching wealthy people in the hills doing coke. Or the hanous things that happen out there.

Instead, they are going to focus on this group and throwing out names and races of the people before the case has even had a chance to be investigated. Now people are going to be even more afraid of minorities. Sweet!

HyperTek
10-28-2009, 01:43 PM
^like people watching street races get busted for it

Touge Noob S13
10-28-2009, 01:47 PM
As a Mexican I was not offended by the comments soap made, in fact I was thinking something like that as well. Ericcastro I think soap was meaning to say the stupid "cholo" type Mexicans not all Mexicans in general.

ESmorz
10-28-2009, 01:52 PM
cure
Doctors have found a cure for HIV/AIDs – Why isn’t the media talking about this? | Dirty Boxers (http://www.dirtyboxers.co.uk/2009/07/18/doctors-have-found-a-cure-for-hivaids-why-isnt-the-media-talking-about-this/)

Cure.

http://jerkmag.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/nm_plan_b_070914_ms.jpg

I thought there was a law of some sort for people who could've knowingly prevented a crime? It's slipping my mind at the moment.

Good Samaritan laws aren't really enforced and carry very little weight.

SochBAT
10-28-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm not racist. I have a colored TV.

Seriously though. those assholes should be maimed and mauled by prison pimps.

ranger240
10-28-2009, 02:30 PM
thread topic: stupid
thread discussion: more stupid
fact this dumb thread hasnt be locked: frustrating

im sick of seeing this in the new posts list. the freaking china/baby soup thing is better than this one. oh and the racism discussion here is more stupid than that crappy ''hot pockets are racist thread'' soapgun youre dumb and racepar (i think) was nice enough and justly enough to pink you. but eric castro, have you dealt with stupid people anytime in your life? if you have you'd know that theres little way to get through to someone that dumb.

come on guys :wackit:

HyperTek
10-28-2009, 02:52 PM
dude dont get this thread locked, this is a serious issue. im sorry you feel that way.

!Zar!
10-28-2009, 03:24 PM
the freaking china/baby soup thing is better than this one.
Damn straight.

+posi kiss

hOngsterr
10-28-2009, 03:47 PM
damn, sucks for the guy thats gunna get locked up,
when ppl locked up find out what he did,
his ass is theirs.

tsx1racer04
10-28-2009, 04:53 PM
damn, sucks for the guy thats gunna get locked up,
when ppl locked up find out what he did,
his ass is theirs.

Yeah the only way of getting out of that one is by saying, "Guys, please! I ate alot of glass when i was lil"

and even then, they'll still get a piece of him.

an_orange_s2k
10-28-2009, 05:02 PM
WTF...i was in richmond on saturday night, at the civic auditorium for a fight. city is freaking ghetto and run down

MikeisNissan
10-28-2009, 08:49 PM
theync.com

325irollin
10-29-2009, 12:04 AM
The guys are wrong for being retarded bastards and the girl is retarded for drinking with a bunch of dudes when she is only 15. Seriously. WTF is the world coming to. People can't use their brains these days

ronmcdon
10-29-2009, 02:40 AM
What is 'Pear Pressure'?

http://www.minkee.co.uk/uploaded_images/pearpressure-743095.jpg

aziankingz
10-29-2009, 08:54 AM
Friend of gang rape victim blasts school officials over safety - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/29/california.rape.victim.friend/index.html)

GluedMyNuts
10-29-2009, 09:55 AM
in the butt

BoostSlideWayz
10-29-2009, 11:09 AM
That is fucked. Idk what made her think everything would be alright if u have a whole bunch of drunk guys with one drunk girl... that will always lead to bad things.

LB.Motoring
11-05-2009, 08:48 PM
http://img.moronail.net/img/3/4/1234.jpg

HyperTek
11-05-2009, 09:04 PM
hahah robby your an ass lol jk

Agamemnon
11-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the article never mentioned anything about the girl being beaten.

That shit was racist.
I believe the word you're looking for is "prejudice".
Mexicans aren't a race. They're a nationality.

we cannot manage everybody, everybody has their own agenda. It's pretty normal and if you observe people, they do their own thing no matter what we say or do.

Foot patrols would be great, but Cameras are indeed much better. Europe is a very good example. The CCTV they have in the streets are very helpful in preventing and catching crimes. If people walking and talking on public street know that they are being watched, how many people do you think would think twice before doing stupid shiet?!?

Vegas bro, go in the Casino, you know you are being watched. you see less assholes doing stupid shiet. There are some that try but end up being caught.

The sad thing is that with every story that comes about violent crimes like this, more and more idiots like you gain further support in taking away our freedoms and privacy in exchange for a percieved security.

The reason you see and tolerate cameras in Casinos is because you are on their property and are subject to surveillance. You shouldn't be monitored in a public setting in the USA.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
11-05-2009, 10:42 PM

shit was so cash.

OptionZero
11-05-2009, 11:14 PM

No criminal liability attaches for "doing nothing" when a crime occurs unless that observer has a preexisting relationship or duty to the victim: i.e. parent, legal guardian, doctor, etc.

As for disclosing names of defendants . . I'm not sure about that. The suspects are being charged as adults; unlike juvenile court, proceedings in criminal court are public. Theoretically anyone could walk into the courtroom and listen to the names of the cases and the charges during arraignment.

Gonna be hell voir dire-ing the jury pool with all this media.

tricky_ab
11-05-2009, 11:29 PM
One of 6 suspects to be released (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/10/30/BAR01AD19F.DTL&tsp=1)

One of six suspects arrested in the gang rape of a 15-year-old girl outside Richmond High School's homecoming dance will be released after prosecutors declined to file charges, authorities said Friday.

Salvador Rodriguez, 21, was expected to be freed from Contra Costa County Jail in Martinez late Friday after prosecutors concluded there was insufficient evidence to file charges against him in connection with Saturday's attack.

Five other suspects remain in custody.

Cody Ray Smith, 15, of San Pablo; Marcelles James Peter, 17, of Pinole; and Ari Abdallah Morales, 16, of San Pablo are juveniles being charged as adults. They all face felony counts of rape in concert and penetration with a foreign object. Morales also is charged with felony robbery for allegedly stealing the girl's jewelry.

Manuel Ortega, 19, of Richmond is charged with rape in concert, robbery and assault causing great bodily injury. He is being held on $1.2 million bail.

The four young men were arraigned Thursday, but only Smith entered a plea - not guilty.

The most recent suspect to be arrested, Jose Carlos Montano, 18, was taken into custody Thursday afternoon near his San Pablo home. Montano was booked on felony charges of rape, rape in concert with force, and penetration with a foreign object. His bail was set at $1.3 million.

Prosecutors will decide Monday whether Montano should be charged.

Bubbles
11-06-2009, 06:24 PM

This is so awesome.

Notice how the guys have on coats, sweatshirts, multiple layers and the blonde bimbo is putting the tits on blast.

Asking for it.

HyperTek
11-06-2009, 06:36 PM
no that is not cool your an ass. lol

sparkyS13
11-06-2009, 06:42 PM
that sucks big time

SimpleS14
11-06-2009, 06:45 PM
That pic is so wrong lol

idk what to say that hasn't been spoken...I feel sorry for the girl, she is definitely traumatized for life. She can go the direction of hating men and loosing any trust in them or becoming a rabid slut. =/ (in between is the norm to me)

wangan_cruiser
11-06-2009, 07:07 PM
This is so awesome.

Notice how the guys have on coats, sweatshirts, multiple layers and the blonde bimbo is putting the tits on blast.

Asking for it.

well as for those fools wearing them sweat shirt and puff jackets, where i live i see this kids rain or shine they never changed clothing style. 88f and still wearing black hoodie?:duh:

cc4usmc
11-06-2009, 07:21 PM
I wear hoodies all the time, only because I don't want people to see how much of a skinny bastard I am.