PDA

View Full Version : Tekken 6 (out today oct27)

wangan_cruiser
10-27-2009, 03:18 PM
anyone has the game already? what do you guys think about the gameplay compare to the previous installment?

ill be getting my copy and play it.

live is doriftor15 or dorifter15

dammit i dont remember my live

DETT
10-27-2009, 03:24 PM
sorry man if anyone is playing a video game here they are probably playin Forza 3 considering it came out today as well. I am thinking I may go buy a extra 360 and LCE because I won't be back in town for a while longer...

driftsilvias13
10-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Hell YEAH! Tekken has always been my favorite fighting game but Ive barely played Tekken 5. I gotta see how much its changed!

tricky_ab
10-27-2009, 04:06 PM
I've been splitting my day playing Forza 3 and Tekken 6 (On the PS3)...

I've been playing for the last two hours and I've got some quick notes:

-Online is not to hot. I've got a green connection and most of my matches were almost full/full bars and I still had lag/lagging inputs. It really messes up your timing.

-Tekken force mode is balls awfully painful to play through. The AI is rather crappy and rather useless. I have to walk her over to health mid fight just so she can pick up the item. I can't believe this is the mode I have to play in order to unlock endings, and earn a larger sum of money.

-Fuck the last boss

-Damn this game looks good! I don't know who said that it's not looking to hot but it looks great on my setup. I can't wait to throw it on my HD projector when my friends arrive.

-Fuck the last boss

conrad_s13.5
10-27-2009, 06:08 PM
tekkens the shit!!!!!!!!!!!

im 'ehh' about it so far. expected more outa some things but really liked some others. i just hope a patch or upgrade comes out soon,... i can see alot of hardcore fans being extremely disappointed.

forza 3 is next on my to get list

HyperTek
10-27-2009, 07:10 PM
makes me regret buying SF4 (i didnt like it as much as i thought i would) and soulcaliber4 as temps to play til this came out.. well i dont have a job and back to school so i will ahve to put this game on hold. T5 was an awesome party game to play between friends. I dont have any friends anymore tho. lol

wangan_cruiser
10-27-2009, 08:28 PM
yea i havent got the forza 3 either, so im guessing people are busy playing that. so i just played tekken 6. it feels like it is tekken 4 imo. but good graphics with more players to play haha

nvstyles
10-28-2009, 02:17 PM
I got the Limited Edition, stick is ok. Its just added to my collection of sticks tho. I have 4now, SF TE, SF TE Femme Fatal edition and my own i made with all sanwa parts. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/nvstyles/PIC-0204.jpg

Played the game for about 2hrs. Campaign mode is boring. And that last boss in arcade mode, wtf? I like it but I truely suck at 3d games. I thought sf4 timing was hard...lol.

DALAZ_68
10-28-2009, 02:32 PM
i havent delt with TEKKEN since PS2...ill leave it in my past

CrimsonRockett
10-28-2009, 02:40 PM
I remember playing Tekken on PS1.

Fucking LOVED the game.

Probably pick this one up on Saturday.

wangan_cruiser
10-28-2009, 04:51 PM
the game lags online depends whats the connection who you play. i played couple of players i think worldwide and i experience some slow motion fight with others. but some are smooth and timing is ok imo.

tricky_ab
10-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Online has been kinda spotty for me...East coast matches run fine, West Coast matches for the most part have lag/input lag.

wangan_cruiser
10-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Online has been kinda spotty for me...East coast matches run fine, West Coast matches for the most part have lag/input lag.

wanna play?

live is dorifter15

kyoru
10-29-2009, 06:22 PM
I use to play tekken 3 a lot but haven't touched it since, the game doesn't seem as polished as street fighter 4 but since a new one is coming out I'll give it a try

tricky_ab
10-29-2009, 06:52 PM
wanna play?

live is dorifter15

Ah I would but forgot to mention that I got it for PS3...Sorry :(

nvstyles
10-29-2009, 10:19 PM
Ah I would but forgot to mention that I got it for PS3...Sorry :(

doesnt it suck that Namco had to dumb it down just so it can fit on the 360 disc? the arcade version is better, and it's based around the ps3 system