PDA

View Full Version : going over 130mph on a 65 and car inpounded for 30 days!!

nissan240
10-27-2009, 12:26 PM
to make my story short. i recently have a dui. i am driving on suspended license and then my smart ass decided to race my coworker last night and was going over 130mph on a 65 lane got pulled over, got my car towed for a month and got the fat ass ticket! i was just wondering how much is the ticket? and since i cnat get the car out for a month how much is it going to cost to get the car out! it all happen in san bernardino southern california on the 210 south! :naw:

Sleepy240
10-27-2009, 12:35 PM
to make my story short. i recently have a dui. i am driving on suspended license and then my smart ass decided to race my coworker last night and was going over 130mph on a 65 lane got pulled over, got my car towed for a month and got the fat ass ticket! i was just wondering how much is the ticket? and since i cnat get the car out for a month how much is it going to cost to get the car out! it all happen in san bernardino southern california on the 210 south! :naw:

IB4L, but seriously WTF where you thinking? So your driving on a SUSPENDED LICENSE and then you decide its a good idea to RACE SOMEBODY? The ticket should be the least of your worries. You can probably expect some jail time after the court arraignment. Your probably looking at at least a few thousand dollars in fees, lawyer costs, the actual tow, the ticket, and the court procedures.

ILoveMyRHS13
10-27-2009, 12:37 PM
You're an idiot.

You deserved it.

Daniel.
10-27-2009, 12:38 PM
This story is so ridiculous that I almost think it's a troll.

I mean, who seriously admits to street racing while on a suspended license from a DUI??

Then I remember how polluted our gene pool has become. FML.

bernardforever
10-27-2009, 12:41 PM
LOL! You do da jail bat boi

Phlip
10-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Ask the impound lot or whomever is over it what the fees will be.

I am closing this before all of the internet drops in to opine on how stupid you are.