PDA

View Full Version : Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty to Gun Charges

YoungGun
10-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Might be put in jail for a year?

How does this work, can't he just buy himself out of it or something.

Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty to Gun Charges, Faces Year in Prison : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily (http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/10/22/lil-wayne-pleads-guilty-to-gun-charges-faces-year-in-prison/)

2Slow40
10-22-2009, 01:33 PM
As Rolling Stone previously reported (http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/06/24/lil-waynes-lawyer-questions-role-of-drug-sniffing-dog-in-bust/), Wayne is also facing a trial for felony drug possession and weapons charges in Arizona as the result of another tour bus search in 2008. In that case, Wayne’s bus was reportedly holding 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy, drug paraphernalia and a handgun.

Gatdaaayyuuuuum. I heard that if you get caught with X you can be charged with manslaughter. Don't know how true that is.

exitspeed
10-22-2009, 01:35 PM
Damn. The way that went down was shady. It was his managers gun. He admits to it. I don't see how having a gun on your tour bus when you have 20 people with you makes everything automatically yours. I think it's BS.

HyperTek
10-22-2009, 01:37 PM
didnt that happen to TI?
more dumb hoes gonna want to have his babies.. he already got a few

maybe he will get slapped with reality and start making sense in his new music lol

YoungGun
10-22-2009, 01:43 PM
didnt that happen to TI?

Yeah he's supposedly serving his sentence right now, it says so in the article I think.

two40silvia
10-22-2009, 01:43 PM
from what I heard, ti's charges got hyped up by the press. All ti had was some illegal silencers. All his guns were apparently in his name.

Genovese.Jr
10-22-2009, 01:46 PM
well now you can legaly own a silencer you just have to get a liscens for it i saw it at a shooting range the outher day

Trap Star
10-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Gatdaaayyuuuuum. I heard that if you get caught with X you can be charged with manslaughter. Don't know how true that is.
They don't actually charge you for manslaughter, but each pill can get you a sentence equal to what you would get for manslaughter.

Trap Star
10-22-2009, 01:54 PM
from what I heard, ti's charges got hyped up by the press. All ti had was some illegal silencers. All his guns were apparently in his name.
He's a felon, he isn't allowed to own a gun. Silencers can only legally be purchased by someone with a class 3 permit as far as I know. If T.I. didn't rap he'd be doing 25+ just for the silencers.

Sorry for double post.

mademedoit
10-22-2009, 03:00 PM
I don't get it all these rap stars are rich, why don't they get a cc lic. and buy there guns legaly. He deserves jail time for being stupid and tring to cheat the gov..

Witness
10-22-2009, 03:04 PM
One year That's it? hopefully he doesn't go at all, tired of hearing his trash ass music all over the place if he goes in you already know hes gonna blow up bigger than ever -_-'

Xbroke_kidX
10-22-2009, 03:17 PM
lol well see how long he claims to be a blood when hes locked up

Edgar
10-22-2009, 03:20 PM
money money money lol money money lol lol lol

I LUV MY S13
10-22-2009, 03:32 PM
They don't actually charge you for manslaughter, but each pill can get you a sentence equal to what you would get for manslaughter.

bro u do not get charged for each individual pill..and no you dont get charged for manslaughter
He's a felon, he isn't allowed to own a gun. Silencers can only legally be purchased by someone with a class 3 permit as far as I know. If T.I. didn't rap he'd be doing 25+ just for the silencers.

Sorry for double post.

i highely doubt they'd giv you 25+....ppl with attempted murder do less than that

murda-c
10-22-2009, 03:38 PM
bro u do not get charged for each individual pill..and no you dont get charged for manslaughter

i highely doubt they'd giv you 25+....ppl with attempted murder do less than that

Judges hate poor people and people who do drugs.

Kouki_monstr
10-22-2009, 03:41 PM
good, maybe he will stop rapping. wack ass music

boostbyyou
10-22-2009, 03:46 PM
following in TI's foot steps

juicyjay
10-22-2009, 04:01 PM
basicly t.i.'s body guard was buying unregistered weapons and ended up buying from an undercover officer. Long story short he snitched on him but apparently t.i. was gonna seek revenge on the murderer of his close friend (Philant Johnson)

he basicly admitted to what he was gonna do, did a show, community service blah blah and it was reduced to like a year which i dont think he's gonna even complete (early release)

shows what money and a good lawyer can do.
THUG LIFE!!!

S13Boosts
10-22-2009, 04:01 PM

hahha hes a busta! he aint gon claim shit! busta ass...this is lil GHEY in jail > :barfkiss:

tricky_ab
10-22-2009, 04:05 PM
didnt that happen to TI?

Yeah he was caught with quite a few guns and he's serving a year (well ten months really)...

240cracker
10-22-2009, 04:08 PM

nah i saw a interview with him b4 jail

he admitted he had fully auto m4 with a silencer haha

with all that money i would have custom stash boxes everywhere in my tour bus shittt

tricky_ab
10-22-2009, 04:11 PM

Ahhh I just caught this comment...This is soooo true! but then again, no one will really mess with him (kinda like TI in jail now).

HyperTek
10-22-2009, 04:17 PM
i wonder if souljaboy carries a piece.. not that hes a gangsta, but you know, real hiphop heads who might "protest" his music lol

Trap Star
10-22-2009, 04:21 PM
No kidding you don't get charged for manslaughter.

He's a repeat felon in possession of guns and silencers, they wouldn't go easy on him if he didn't have money.

I LUV MY S13
10-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Judges hate poor people and people who do drugs.

all kinds of judges hate all kinds of ppl..they still gotta go by the book

No kidding you don't get charged for
manslaughter.

He's a repeat felon in possession of guns and silencers, they wouldn't go easy on him if he didn't have money.

he'll do time....not 25 years...c'mon now...i'd say 10 max

tricky_ab
10-22-2009, 05:13 PM
all kinds of judges hate all kinds of ppl..they still gotta go by the book

he'll do time....not 25 years...c'mon now...i'd say 10 max

I know they threw Max B in jail for pretty much life but I doubt Wayne will do any serious time...

Future240
10-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Is a year in jail the new thing to do now?

!Zar!
10-22-2009, 06:57 PM
25+ years for possession of one pill of X? Yeah fucking right.

ALTRNTV
10-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Fuck Lil' Wayne. He'll be kissing more than Baby in jail, that's for sure. That is all.

ESmorz
10-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Fuck Lil' Wayne. He'll be kissing more than Baby in jail, that's for sure. That is all.

No he won't.

Worst comes to worst you hire the biggest baddest dudes in the jail to get shivved and shiv for you.

wangan_cruiser
10-22-2009, 08:08 PM
i wonder if souljaboy carries a piece.. not that hes a gangsta, but you know, real hiphop heads who might "protest" his music lol

soulja boy will get his turn :cops::cops::cops::cops:

junn
10-22-2009, 08:15 PM
ehhh they probably looked him up for killing hip hop haha

OptionZero
10-22-2009, 10:50 PM
I don't see how having a gun on your tour bus when you have 20 people with you makes everything automatically yours. I think it's BS.

He wasn't charged with illegal ownership. He was charged with illegal possession.

Possession is access or control.

soreballz
10-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Sweet. I hope he gets buttfucked to death.

Last night, the girl I was hanging out with told me that she thinks Weezy is the "modern day Timbaland", and that he's a better rapper than Jay-Z... I won't be seeing her again.

HyperTek
10-25-2009, 09:29 PM
modern day timbaland lol, timbaland was never souly a rapper even tho he did rap . at least she coulda said modern day 2pac if she was going after an icon. lol

i can imagine lil wayne lyrics " i got butt fucked and fucked up and butt fucked again, while i buck fucked and butt plugged in my pen" or some shit lol

HyperTek
10-25-2009, 10:24 PM
ok this is offtopic but still about lil wayne. im reading Lauren London's wiki and it says this
She welcomed her first child, a boy, fathered by rapper Lil Wayne, on September 9th 2009. Lil Wayne has stated that while he will provide for his child, he has no plans of continuing a relationship with Lauren London instead focusing on his realtionship with singer Nivea who is also pregnant by him.

makes me hate lil wayne even more. not a good roll model. but the hoes are dumb anyways to let it happen.

Walperstyle
10-26-2009, 12:34 AM
who is lil wayne?

My guess is its this years hip hop badass? what no-talent ass-clown will be next years? Rap died about 10 years ago

atutt
10-26-2009, 12:59 AM

They can. And more often than not, do.

You can be charged for each pill. Doesn't happen pften.

Some kid I went to high school with was charged with manslaughter and could have received a sentence for the 100~pills he had...

tricky_ab
10-26-2009, 10:45 AM
ok this is offtopic but still about lil wayne. im reading Lauren London's wiki and it says this

makes me hate lil wayne even more. not a good roll model. but the hoes are dumb anyways to let it happen.

Ugh she's sooo pretty too! When I had first hear that she was impregnate by the little gremlin that could rhyme, I was a bit shocked...She has fell down many notches in my book ever since she made that statement about liking “hood dudes”. While she may look classy, whenever she opened her mouth recently, it goes down hill. She has a lot to learn, but she's got a million dollar baby...(Shout out to 50's hook on his new song)...

i<3mycoupe
10-26-2009, 10:50 AM
i wonder how meany times he's gonna say no homo???

zenki.life
10-26-2009, 11:35 AM
id always thought he would go to prison for

"making love to an alien"